Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
25 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

The Prestige - Page 2 Empty Re: The Prestige

Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:19 pm
Kisuke made sure to stand as still as possible while Yensung spoke to him and explained the effects the Genjutsu was having on him. He did not want to attempt to move any part of his body too much so that the complete opposite would happen. Therefore standing as still as a statue, Kisuke fidgeted only with his fingers, moving them back and forth to try to get use to the reversed world he had been placed in. As much as he tried, he could not get use to it. It was like forcing someone to have to walk on their hands and arms after having walked with their legs and feet all their lives. Everything he did subconsciously, everything that was second nature to him was erased and now he had to think of every little thing he did. It was very difficult and confusing, to say the least. Kisuke though about what to do then nodded while Yensung further explained the effects of his Genjutsu, showing that he understood what was happening. "I cant image trying to fight you like this." Kisuke replied as he though about how fast he would lose if he had to fight anyone in this state.

"Holy shit, five effects!" Kisuke exclaimed once Yensung mentioned the full extent of his Genjutsu. "I have to go through four more like this before he teaches me anything. Damn, what did I get myself into." Kisuke said to himself as he though about the torture Yensung mite be putting him through in the not so distant future to master Genjutsu. Kisuke raised as eyebrow as he watched Yensung chuckle. Kisuke wanted to shift only his eyes to follow Yensung walking to his side, without moving his head so that he would not have to think about which direction to actually turn his head in. But as the idea of turning his eyes came to mind and the signal flared from his brain, it went straight to his fingers and his fingers began to randomly fidget and move. "What the fuck." He said out loud as he kept looking ahead instead of looking to where Yensung was moving. With his fingers moving seemingly uncontrollably, instinctively Kisuke went to raise his left arm to catch the incoming hat.

He though about moving his right arm backwards and lowering it perform the complete opposite but instead of the opposite happening something completely random and unexpected occurred. One of his legs kicked up instead of his arm. This unexpected kicking motion of his leg caused Kisuke to lose balance and as he tried moving his arms backwards to catch himself, his other leg also kicked out from under him causing him to fall onto his ass even harder. Now lying flat on his back, Kisuke remained motionless and started taking large breaths of air, methodically inhaling and exhale to try to calm himself down and think things over. "Alright, this has to be the second stage of the Genjutsu taking effect. Alright Kisuke, calm down and think. Lets go over what just happened."

Kisuke began thinking about the events that lead to him currently lying on his back. "Alright, so its my movements that are fucked up. This Genjutsu is probably disturbing or scrambling the neural signals being sent from my brain. Fuck me." With his eye lids closed so help himself focus Kisuke said out loud to let Yensung know he had figured part of this stage out "Alright, so this next stage scrambles my movements. So now not only is everything I do reversed its also almost random. I dont know if I go to move my hand which part of my body will move. But is it truly random?" Kisuke asked Yensung "If for instance I move my arm..." Kisuke went to move his arm but instead his leg moved in its place. "Will my leg always move or could it change to lets say my eyelids later?" Kisuke continued trying to move his arm to see if his leg would eventually stop moving and get scrambled into moving some other part of his body.

But it didnt appear that way. As he continued moving his arm, his leg continued moving in its place. "'Alright, so what ever is scrambled remains scrambled that way. So now all I have to do is figure out what moves what and then think about moving it in the opposite direction.... You may have to help me up onto my feet here Yen." Realising how much thinking and work he was going to have to place into moving his body just to get up made Kisuke realize just how powerful thing Genjutsu was. Not only was he going to have to figure out what parts of his body he had to think about moving to move something else, everything was still reversed so the opposite of what was actually moving was going to move. "God damn it. He wasnt joking when he said this was going to be hard. Fuck!" Kisuke though to himself as he began moving parts of his body to try to memorize what moved what.

858/3972
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:50 am
Good he's learning about how the thing works. Yet he must learn to surpass and deal with this as it is . yen thought to himself as he smiled observing the boy his genjutsu was truely magnificent as it stood yet yen smiled because kisuke showed a will to learn and further attempted to adapt. Yen however brought kisuke up to a sitting position as he was slightly overwhelmed and spoke. 

"The technique reverses what's you know as to heart and makes it forgine to you as now I'm sure you realise one thing isn't as simple but very real. It's true you may see movement as random but it's not that simple. That there is the illusion you see. when faced with an obstacle one shuts down however when deprived something one begins to panic even the most brilliant will falter to this as I know I would. It's madness of the world as it's a working system. But if you steal movement from it a person will break inside and out. If I told you to figure this out on your own you would break. But I help you to sitting and it's here you will learn to walk not run. This is something as I explained earlier was important. Although ones abilities may be great wether they have a powerful technique or not should they lose something of their own body they will break. It is here you have been broken and must reforge yourself not as one in disire of eyes but one to perserve your being. You now learned in 5 minutes that a simple few handsigns will send you to the ground. As two more effects are left but you must realize the hurdle you must leap to make it to this power. I am teaching you one of my fundamentals by showing you my personal technique. To adapt to your misfallings and use your weaknesses as strength. I'm not fast at all but I know when to strike and capitalize on the most powerful moment of an opponent and turn momentum against them. This is the key to genjutsu. Knowing that it won't matter if a person is better or faster or whatever they are human and bleed and die like you. So kisuke to further you lesson your job is to after our training to understand what you must do to use genjutsu effectively I'll teach you an easy one but you must pass the last two effects. Think you my student can do it? Or will you call it quits? If so then kick the smoking and start breaking down the effects. Take note and observe your body in this fact and know if I was an enemy I would've killed you long ago as soon as you saw the grey wave or looked upon me casting the genjutsu. For I'm going to ask you the important question after this. When did this genjutsu start? Think about it as the fourth effects occurs and throw me back my hat. Your movement should be moving a bit more normal now. Now tell Me what this effect is?"

Yen spoke smiling as then he began to return back to standing as he stood up. Reaching out his hand to kisuke yen would offer him to grab his hand as the third effect of the genjutsu occured where the person's limbs would do the opposite of their disires as should the tighten muscles their muscles will relax or if they would relax they would tighten. Move arm up it'll go down or open hand it'll instead close.

Yen meanwhile would continue to build his chakra to a grand degree as he would note that the isolation of chakra in a large portion was most part possible as he began to find it easier and easier to move the chakra at This stationary point. The fact remained that the area was in fact beginning more defined as it began to feel like another yet smaller pool of chakra as an additional reserve. Splitting his chakra into a smaller reserve would by tens opinion enable him to enlarge his base amount of chakra by stockpiling chakra through his body as this was the first one in the works it did indeed require grand chakra control. But Yet the chakra needed a stronger concitration before becomming active.

2,458/3000 for mass chakra reserves
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:06 pm
"Ah yes, thank you Yen." Kisuke said slightly relived that Yen had done some of the work for him and sat him up. Kisuke then began running the scenraio through his head of all the movements he would have to do to move from this seated position to his feet. After getting to the second step he had already confused himself and forgotten what he had though of two steps prior to the one he was currently thinking of. Just as Kisuke was about to lose his mind and yell out in frustration, Yensung began to further explain and advance the training session. Letting out a sigh to calm himself down, Kisuke would forget about trying to figure out how to get about and kick all those thoughts out of his mind as he listened.

"I cant imagine anyone being able to figure out all the secrets and movements of this Genjutsu. No matter how brilliant they are." Kisuke said to Yensung, letting him know that this truly was a magnificent Genjutsu. He could not imagine anyone would be able to figure out all the ways of countering this Genjutsu while trying to fight at the same time. The will power to do so would drive them mad, Kisuke was going mad just trying to figure out how to counteract it. Imagine if he was trying to fight Yensung too, the fight would have already been over. "Right, madness."  He though to himself as he noted down the tricks Yensung was giving him, trying to be a good student. "Learning to walk before run. Makes sense." Kisuke continued to listen as Yensung gave him lessons on the Genjutsu, future dealings with Genjutsus and overcoming the loss of his eyes and the acquiring of the new ones he currently had. Kisuke started feeling like more and more of this session was about him accepting his normal eyes and learning to live with them. But currently Kisuke did not want to focus on his eyes, he wanted to focus on his Genjutsu teachings so he ignored the part about his eyes.

"Quit?" Kisuke asked. "Who do I look like to you? No way in hell I'm quieting, lets get on with this lesson." Not pumped and eager to figure out how to maneuver through the effects of the Genjutsu and beat the remaining two stages, Kisuke was suddenly baffled with Yensung asked him when did the Genjutsu begin. "Hun?" Now completely bewildered and confused, Kisuke started thinking to himself. "Is this a trick question? Is he asking me this to fool me into saying some random time or when my motions became reverse? Or did I only realize that I was in a Genjutsu when my movements were reversed? Does that mean I could have been in it before my movements were changed? Fuck me." Kisuke continued thinking over the possible answers to his mentors question. Realizing that Yensung mentioned the grey wave, Kisuke would answer with a tone that suggested he was not sure of his answer and guessing "Did the Genjutsu begin when the saw the grey wave emit from you? Even though none of the effects had begun to take place, visually I was already under its effects." Kisuke would remain silent, anxiously waiting for Yensungs answer and explanation. 

"Good, he probably cancelled the previous effects." Kisuke though to himself as he remained seated. Kisuke went to open his hand and move it towards Yensung's hat when instead his hand closed and moved away from the hat. "Shit, what this." He though to himself as he went to do the same with his other arm and the same result occurred. Kisuke stopped trying to pick up the hat and instead tried lifting his arm with Yensung offered him a hand. However his hand moved downwards instead. "I think I know whats happening." He though to himself as he went to lower his arm but instead it lifted. Not having figured out how to open his arm yet, Kisuke let Yensung grab his forearm to pull him up onto his feet.

Once on his feet, Kisuke stopped moving and began thinking over what happened. "When I went to pick up the hat my arm moved the other way. What else happened though." He continued to remain silent as he though about what happened to his hand. "'Did my fingers clench or did my hand actually open." Attempting to close his hand, it actually opened. "Hmmmm." He hummed out loud as he went to close his hand but it opened instead. Kisuke then realized that his entire body was tense, his muscles from his toes and calves to his shoulders and neck were all tensed and flexing. "Why am I forcing, I'm just standing?" Kisuke continued going over what few things he learned. He would remain silent for quite some time now as he though everything over. Yensung would probably begin to wonder if Kisuke would be able to figure this one out. But a few more minutes later and Kisuke tried flexing all his muscles when they suddenly relaxing.

Attempting to smile but instead frowning, Kisuke said "My muscle movements are reversed I think. If I go to flex, my muscles relax. If I try relaxing the tense up. They also appear to be moving in the wrong direction, however this time if I go move my arm forward at least the same one will move forward instead of my left arm moving like before. So with this active, if I wanted to punch you I would have to think about relaxing my muscles and thrust my arm backwards. But the simply act of thrusting your arm to throw a punch subconsciously makes us flex our muscles. But in this case my muscles would relax." Slowly managing to look over to Yensung, Kisuke would say "This effect really makes it impossible to fight. Damn Yen, this is quite the Genjutsu."

990/4962
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:51 am
"Very good kisuke and even I can't master all the effects of this if used on me to be honest. It's truely frightening but that's nothing compared to what I can do at the fifth effect my student As this one is pale to my greatest creation and father of this technique. I spent months making the greatest of my genjutsu as this one took a day. But it's a beauty. On to the lesson I'll show you my greatest as should your chakra become strong enough and your reserves great you may learn it. As to learn this you must learn the strongest one." Yen spoke smiling as he clapped his hands together and further explained. "As it's life when battling remember what is genjutsu used for disorientation and controlling the opponent. Invaluable in team missions to displace the opponent. The third effect is destructive imagine the opponent under that kisuke it's not simple at all. You must be confident with your genjutsu for it may be like this one here. Or as simple as demonic illusion descending hell. They are all effective and do their job but it's up to you to  use them effectively." Yen smiled and spoke as he took note of kisuke getting the lesson. Impact of genjutsu was massive  not only was he to be wary but also take pride in such an art. 

Yen pointed at his hat as he noted kisuke was getting the hang of the effect and smiled. " the next effect should happen about now you might find it unusual as you will question what happens but how about this. Fact remains we shall start your genjutsu training about now as well. So with what technique you may ask. Let's start simple and strategic. It has a few handsigns and more so it makes a difference depending how you do it. Descending he'll may be a fire ball illusion but I want you to ask yourself this. "Why is it so useful? Something that can be seen once can be easily countered right? That's the point it's not taxing and it can be ignored. Who pays attention to something used twice? Only a fool doesn't kisuke this is your bread and butter. Not only does it cover but it makes one become overconfident and foolish. Genjutsu masters play off their opponents as to be one you must not have a doubt in your mind. At first glance me under it would release it but what if you placed them under another genjutsu as they do so? If they are too occupied one must focus to break free and further we pay attention to detail it's art and most importantly to deceive another. So your goal now is to work your genjutsu under the fourth effect." 

Yen finished speaking as he noted the time for the fourth effect was well to come . As if kisuke noticed his body would return to normal well as almost. Should he use his hands or feet the would speratilacally spasm out and shake like they are being wringed uncontrollably if he used them. Yet yen continued his teaching by performing a few hand signs speaking aloud. Boar, dog, bird, monkey, ram remember these as they are good and easy to memorize but the hard part is the fireball. It should spell doom for the person despite if you used it once or over a hundred times on a person. They should feel like a ball from hell is descending upon them as well as know the heat. The signged feeling of heat that makes their skin pink thinking about it. The fact their clothes may catch fire as it grows near and the fact it will burn. The fluxing air as it evaporates into the hellish ball. And if good and powerful the desimation of the land as it falls. One should be able to look up and say " oh no" as this is a sell out technique you must use your imagination and chakra as one to make the illusion kisuke. As it's an embodiment of fire." 

Yen noted that his own side work made grand progress as well as he had successfully densed the chakra and the area in which he made a reserve for his own like his body the reserve made it. So that in fact he would have more chakra on the  making and overall not run out as much nor as soon as the unique talent did require work but an grand amount of chakra as well. Yet this was a small ammout for a reserve but would do for now as it did take quiet a lot of effort making one on the go and in a short span of time. Yet yen felt greatly accomplished making such a reserve for it proved his theory as one can push the boundaries quiet a bit but how far can one go? That was the question.

Yet this wasn't the time to bring that into question as yen decided to take on his next challenge as a genjutsu user to foo another of their surroundings and making them second guess it's was truely an art but also quiet devastating.

3,000/3,000 for mass chakra reserves 1 made 500 actions conserved

345/2,000 for demonic illusions false sorroundimg technique
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:15 pm
"Damn," Kisuke though to himself "if a Genjutsu master like Yen cant even master the effects of this jutsu then I definitely have to learn it. Imagine how hard I could fuck up Kaguya and Jin with this." The though of trapping his two Genin allies in this Genjutsu and watching them try figuring out the effects just as Yen was watching Kisuke amused the young Uchiha. Kisuke slightly frowned as his sensei continued speaking and further explaining the effects and hardships of the Genjutsu. "The fifth effects sounds like its going to be a pain in the ass. Cant wait." He though to himself as he still had the fourth effect to deal with before he even getting to the fifth. Kisuke grinned with both anticipation and excitement. Hearing Yen tell him that if he became strong enough eventually Yen would teach him his post powerful Genjutsu which would then allow him to learn this one. Kisuke always strove to become stronger but not having the prospect of learning this Genjutsu and one even stronger would drive the young Uchiha even more to become a strong shinobi and master of the arts of illusion.  

Kisuke silently listened to Yensung as he went on to explain that Genjutsu was important to disorientate and control an opponent in battle. He remained silent till he herd Yensung name a jutsu and rhetorically mumbled under his breath "Descending hell? Never herd of it." "Whatever." He though to himself as he noted that it was not the strength or power of the Genjutsu that made it effective but the method of its use and the strategy behind it. Very important details that Kisuke would have to remember and properly implement if he ever wanted to become a Genjutsu master like Yensung. 

"Alright, here we go." Kisuke stated when Yensung said he would finally begin his Genjutsu learning. Although Kisuke was still under the effects of Yensung's Genjutsu, he figured that if the Aburame was about to teach him one that the next effect would allow some what more mobility than the previous ones. So, he waited and listened to see what effect he would have to battle through and what Genjutsu he would be learning at the same time. Turned out he was going to learn the previously mentioned descending hell technique. Based off what Yensung had just mentioned, Kisuke figured it was a weak Genjutsu in terms of power but if used strategically it could be very effective. But he said nothing, only remained silent as Yensung went on to continue explaining the lesson and as Kisuke presumed, why this Genjutsu was useful. Yensung gave Kisuke very useful information about how only an idiot would not pay attention to something twice and that Kisuke could use this to his advantage. Grinning in approval, Kisuke said "I had never though of that but now that you mention it thats a very good tactic." One Kisuke intended on mastering.

Not knowing what the 4th effect was and not wanting to experience it right away, Kisuke would silently and motionlessly watch Yensung before the required hand seals for the Genjutsu. Noting them and going over them in his head till he had them memorized, Kisuke would pay attention to every little detail Yensung explained about the Genjutsu. How to make it look, feel and smell real was Kisuke's main focus. "Alright, here goes nothing." Kisuke said as he went to lift his hands to begin performing the hand seals but also to see what the next effect was. To his surprise, both of his arms moved upwards towards the level of his chest as intended but unexpectedly both of his arms began to drastically spasm out of control. "Shit, whats this?" Kisuke said as he stopped moving his arms and the spasms also seized. Looking at both of his arms as if they were not his, Kisuke remained motionless for a few moments to see if they would begin to shake again. But they did not, not until he went to move his arms towards his chest again. As he did, his arms started shaking out of control, like someone grabbed both of his arms and started shaking him against his will. "Fuck me." Kisuke said as brought his hands together and stopped moving them in order to get them to stop shaking. Wanting to make sure his theory was right, Kisuke went to left his right leg and as he successfully lifted it it started to spasm out of control, almost to the point of Kisuke losing balance and falling down. Putting his foot back onto the ground so that it was seize its spasm, Kisuke knew that he had figured it out.

Quickly looking up at Yensung so that his head would not spasm out of control for too long, Kisuke said "This is the fourth effect. Whenever I move, whatever I'm moving shakes uncontrollably. I'll admit its not as disorientating as the other 3 effects but that doesnt mean its easy to navigate through. Like when it comes to performing hand seals." Kisuke slightly chuckled as saying it out loud made him realize why Yensung had chosen to teach Kisuke his first Genjutsu. "Thats why your teaching me my first Genjutsu. So I can fight through the effects of your Genjutsu while trying to learn a new one. Your making me fight and adapt through the hardship of my current situation and giving me a Genjutsu to learn as a goal to persevere towards." Rapidly looking down at his hands which are still clasped together Kisuke said "Persevere I will."

Focusing all his attention and will into his hands, Kisuke slowly went to move them to try and controlling the spasms however they arrived just the same as before. "Looks like I can control them." Kisuke tough to himself as he tried to stiffen his fingers in order to get better control over them and move them into the first seal. The first seal was not too hard to perform, once he bent his fingers and turned his hands upside down all he had to do was stop moving to see where his hands were and then slightly move them till they were properly placed. Once the Boar seal was performed, next was Dog. Also not a hard seal to perform despite the spasms, Kisuke would keep one hand as a fist and stretch out the fingers of his other hand. The spasms caused Kisuke to bang his hands together several times, preventing him from performing the seal. Therefore as he did before, Kisuke had to stop moving and then move in intervals in order to see where his hands were and then reposition them. At last the second seal had finally been performed. "God damn this is hard." Muttered Kisuke as a bead of sweat trickled down the side of his face. If it were not for the spasms Kisuke would have already performed the Genjutsu and Yensung would already feel the heat of a descending ball of fire. 

After what felt like forever and probably was, Kisuke managed to fight through the spasms and perform all the required hand seals. Once done, Kisuke began seeping his chakra out from his chakra points, into the surrounding area and towards Yensung. Once the chakra had been put out Kisuke activated the Genjutsu and began to deceive Yensung's senses. First, the Aburame would hear the sheer force of the descending fire ball as it displaced the air around it. The roar would vibrate through his ears like an earthquake. Second, Yensung would notice his surroundings darkening first and then glow with a dim orange light. Thats when the heat would hit him, getting hotter and hotter and more unbearable as it grew larger and larger and got closer to Yensung. Holding his position in the last performed hand seal, Kisuke would wait for Yensung's response to the illusion to see if he had successfully performed the Genjutsu. 

1333/6295
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:51 pm
Yen waited and  observed the boy fight through the illusion as he was impressed by the boys perseverance through the genjutsu it was admirable and yen was impressed and proud he finally could see his apprentice work through the technique and get his done. just shows what happens when one takes the moment to pay attention to what happens to their sorroundings. As long as he does this and doesn't falter he would be able to master pandemonium in no time. However he cannot falter to the illusion of power genjutsu gives as well. Yen thought to himself as kisuke finally did all the handsigns and yen felt the effects and nodded as he looked up feeling and seeing the fire ball descending from the heavens "excellent as you grow stronger in your chakra control it will too. Kisike." Yen spoke as he released the genjutsu with a tiger handsign. Yen smiled as the final effect occurred of his genjutsu and nodded. As he spoke.

As kisuke world notice the effect would enthall his body is back to normal except his eyes would only not be able to look away from yen at all. It's here that yen spoke walking back and forward as he noted kisukes progress. " so you didn't break and made it through the other four effects now it's here I'll answer your earlier question. You came under the genjutsu as soon as I weaved the last handsin. The grey spreading out is an effect and indicator. It spreads approximately 50 meters sorrounding me in a 360 degrees. If you preformed this you would be a genjutsu Kline the sorts as it makes looking at you a threat. Keep in mind genjutsu often needs a point of orgin and a destination. This is what makes things complex in the art. For once in one you have no choice but to comply with it. Now why is this effect so destructive you ask. Only your eyes are effected. That's the point for this is a special effects as in a moment you will be casted back in the genjutsu once more. As it loops. And I choose what of the other effects occur at what time. You might find your limbs not responding to your will again. Or your limbs scrambled once more, or your limbs reversed again, or even your arms and legs spamming like a few moments ago. Now ask yourself. Would you fare well no matter how strong if a genjutsu like this was used against you? You went through half an hour of your body not listening and defying your will. Anyone would die at that amount of time as soon as they panicked. So I say enjoy the show I'll teach you another technique since descending he'll was too simple. And after next effect ill release you. Ok?"

Yen smiled at the boy and picked up his hat as he asked him a question. " which effect is most lethal to you kisuke?"
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:32 pm
Slowly releasing his hands from the last seal required to perform the Genjutsu, Kisuke noticed that the spasms ceased and that he was able to move his arms and hands around normally. "Finally." He though to himself when Yensung cancelled his Genjutsu. Kisuke felt his teacher's chakra invade his own and disrupt the Genjutsu, effectively cancelling it. Kisuke nodded and replied to Yensung "Yeah, I've been working a lot on trying to increase the potency of my chakra. Hopefully my chakra will be strong enough for even you to have a hard time cancelling my Genjutsus one day." Kisuke slightly chuckled at that thought. Crossing his arms, Kisuke's arms stopped half way across his chest when he realized that his arms were actually moving normally. He had expected something drastic as the fifth and last effect to happen, something that would totally mess up his motor skills and signals being sent from his brain. But he was finally able to move normally. It was not until he tried looking down at his arms moving normally that something weird happened. 

His eyes remained on Yensung and did not move away from him. Kisuke forced to look down but he did not. He kept looking at Yensung as the Aburame paced around. "Whats happening here." Kisuke though to himself. Could this be the last effect? All the other effects somehow manipulated his movements. Now it seemed only his eyes were not obeying orders. Was this truly the last effect? Kisuke completely crossed his arms as he continued trying to look away but his eyes continued to remain on Yensung. Being unable to look anywhere else, Kisuke was forced to watch and listen to Yensung as he continued his lesson and began explaining the last effect of this hellish Genjutsu. "Guess I was right." Kisuke though to himself when Yensung confirmed his suspicion about this last effect controlling his eyes. But the worse part was not that is controlled his eyes but by forcing his eyes onto Yensung would allow Yensung to re-release that grey wave and cast the Genjutsu once again.

"You kidding me?" Kisuke exclaimed. "So the last effect of this Genjutsu forces me to look at you where you have the choice cast this shit on someone again. And then you can pick and choose what hell to put them through. Thats crazy man." Kisuke was marvelled by just how powerful this Genjutsu truly is. "No." Kisuke would respond to Yensung's question. "No matter how strong I am I dont think I would be able to fare well in this Genjutsu. Just trying to figure out the effects and then adapt to them was pure hell. I was going insane. If I have to go through all those effects again I cant guarantee I wont take my own life now." Of course Kisuke was joking but he said that to put into perspective how powerful this Genjutsu was. "No matter how strong I am I dont see how I could fight anyone while under this."

"Yes please." Kisuke pleaded, deeply wishing Yensung to cancel him out of this terrible reality which the Genjutsu was creating. Also the prospect of learning another Genjutsu always pleased Kisuke. Forced to watch Yensung pick up his hat, Kisuke pondered for a while as he though about what to answer. "Most lethal to me." He though to himself. "Thats a really hard question because they are all extremely powerful effects. But if I had to say which was the most devastating it would have to be the one where if I went to move my fingers my eyes would move and when I went to move my eyes my legs would move. The effect that completely fucked up my motor skills. I think thats the most lethal to anyone no matter if they are Taijutsu or Ninjutsu specialist. Not knowing which part of your body controls which is extremely lethal in my opinion. How are you suppose to weave hand seals or perform Taijutsu in that case? While they try figuring out their new motor skills you could end their life instantly. Yeah, I would have to say thats the most lethal."

"When you designed this Genjutsu, which effect did you design to be the most lethal?" Kisuke asked, wanting to know how to truly master this Genjutsu if ever he were to learn it.

730/7025
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:51 pm
Yen grinned as the grey wave emmited from him once again and chuckled. As the boy would feel that his limbs would do the opposite of what the person would disire. If kisuke would move his arms forward they would do the opposite by going backwards. Should he kick forward his leg would kick back. Turn his head left it would  Turn to the right . As this would mean he would be unable to respond in the most efficient way. Yet yen spoke as kisuke awnsered his question and he had an awnser. A sinister tone of forbiddeing came into tens voice as he spoke to the boy. "They are all equaly lethal. Should your movement's be reversed you will stumble and find a blade in your back. Should your nervous system be scrambled you would find yourself a sitting duck. . Should your body not respect and respond to your will reversing what you do normally as the opposite  you are at the mercy of yourself. Should your hands and feet, arms, legs all spasms even walking is a moment of weakness. Then you would dare not think of offensive techniques even the mere thought of defending yourself is out of the option. And if you cannot look away you may fall to another genjutsu at my hands and be flanked unless you have byakugan yet you cannot stand to side to deal with three clones or four enemies with the imminent doom of looping with the effects at my hands. It's madness. The person is at my mercy. And yet a simple release would do it. But. Is it truely that simple? You must take a moment to build your chakra. Match the power of the genjutsu and disperse it. It may be one sign but it's one more sign for me to worry about,1 more minute to be able to subdue some one, and 1 more hour they can fear me. You see to not understand what you face is scary, but the most lethal to me is the fact one must go out there way or die. Or they must endure and die. It'll even break you to even if released you will forever be conscious of the effect. Imagine me the aburame while you are under the second and third effect chakra and body being eaten by my insects. As they crawl on you and helpless as you feel your spirit broken,your body not responding to you and you kneel to the ground not in your head but in reality unsure of the one real thing that was always assured to you. Your movement. People are naive to think if it's a illusion it's simple. It's the opposite. No matter the illusion you fall.no matter the thing you suffer. If we were enemies what would you have done kisuke as every second counts you would hesitate. And then the real illusion begins. One where no matter how strong you would be afraid. Even now as you imagine you heart races and you will sweat. The air feels more real. As you are brought to the reality. Even all I could've said could be a lie. But you are my apprentice and my villagemate so rise and stand kisuke for you are alive and wiser now."

At thoes words yen released the genjutsu and pointed at the ground a meter away as he continued to teach the boy. Even then yen brought a thought to mind that perhaps the most simple genjutsu in physical nature required grand control. Yet yen smiled at the boy kindly as he spoke up after the boy gathered himself. " did you know that one can easily win a fight with merely a finger? The genjutusu even you may think a simple handsigns and pointing would be easy right? Well yes and no. Your chakra must be powerful and further it is quiet potent locking one in a powerful jutsu and having them at your mercy. This one watch carefully kisuke." Yen would do a ram handsign and point at the boys face. Should kisuke look at yens finger he would release the genjutsu. Leaving the world as it is .then suddenly a giant bettle size of half his body would burst out his side before exploding knocking kisuke into a tree which would sprout hands gripping him live human hands extending and choking him. Then arms would sprout out of his own body as his hair would grey and fall out feeling his very vitamins begin to sap from him. At this time his arms would become tree branches stretching him as he would feel himself break into two. It would be at this point the boy through the pain would find that he would be released from the genjutsu. 

Yen in the meantime would get up and after a few moments he would release the boy from the genjutsu. And speak."looks quiet something eh? This is the baisis of my powerful genjutsu as you see. But further now you will Learn and get this under your belt. But I warn you responsibility is a must kisuke. You understand?"
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:50 pm
Kisuke slightly squinted his eyes, frowning as he watched the exact same grey wave that originally started the Genjutsu emit from Yensung once again. "Damn it." He though to himself. "I'm going to have to go through all of this again." Hoping the Yensung would cancel the Genjutsu soon so that Kisuke would not have to go through hell and back again, he waited for Yensung to give his answer to his question. Kisuke had asked his question to Yensung to see if his answer to the Aburame's question was correct. Once Yensung started, Kisuke gave off a slight chuckle and said to himself "So it was a trick question. He asked me which I though was the deadliest ability when in reality he designed this illusion so that all the effects are all deadly in their own way." As Yensung continued explaining the horrors and wonders of his Genjutsu, Kisuke decided he was going to find out which effect he would have to cope through this time. If he remember correctly Yensung could now activate any effect in any order so assuming he was back into the first effect would be a mistake. 

Listening to the words of his master, Kisuke would attempt to move his right arm forward ever so slightly. Instead his right arm moved backwards. Letting his right arm go limb, the young Uchiha would attempt the same motion with his left arm only to endure the same reverse effect. "Alright." He noted to himself. "All my motions are reversed." Kisuke listened as Yensung explained how an offensive strategy under this Genjutsu was out of the question and how even a proper defence was nearly unimaginable. "I hope he doesnt except me to fight him while under this madness. He knows how impossible it would be so I doubt he would do that to me. Maybe I'd fare better having already gone through all the effects." Kisuke though about it for a moment but then disagreed with the idea. He had already forgot how and what he did to cope with all the different effects. Trying to figure it out again and this time actually in a fight truly would be impossible. It was a frightening thing to think about, having to try and fight while under the effects of such a mad Genjutsu. 

Once his master cancelled the Genjutsu, Kisuke's eyes opened wide and a smile spread across his face. "Finally!" He exclaimed. Kisuke would begin jumping up and down, wave his arms around in circles at the elbow joint and throwing jabs out in front of him as his body finally began responding normally to his demands with the cancellation of the Genjutsu. "You have no idea how good this feels Sensei Yen." Kisuke said with a chuckle. Kisuke took a little sprint down the training ground and then back. "I never though I could miss something so simple as moving around so much. This Genjutsu really is an eye opener Yen." Kisuke would say as he came back to stand before his sensei.

Kisuke would watch Yensung perform a single seal and then point his finger towards him. The young Uchiha would look at the finger, wondering if Yensung was showing him another Genjutsu to learn. However instead of explaining what was going to happen, a giant beetle appeared and exploded out of no where. Next thing the Uchiha knew he was swept off of his feet and flung into a tree that he did not remember being there. That same tree would wrap its branches around Kisuke as if it had a mind of its own. With gripping hands, Kisuke would being to struggle as the tree began choking the life out of him. Couching, the pressure in his head building suddenly arms sprouted out of his own body. "Whaaa?" He though to himself as he struggled to fight through the madness however every time he tried wrapping his mind around what was happening something else random and unexpected occurred. His hair began ageing and falling and his body began to fail him, growing old and frail. His arms mutated into tree branches, turning into wood and extending further outwards and until body snapped. Kisuke would let out a roar of agony as he felt every little tear and break occurring to him. 

Whether through pain or Yensung's intervention the madness ended and Kisuke fell to his knees. Thrusting his arms onto the ground, catching himself from face planting the young Uchiha would begin couching as he tried inhaling as much air as possible. With beads of sweat dripping down his face and erratic breathing Kisuke would look up at Yensung and ask "What kind of fucking Genjutsu was that?" Slowly pushing himself to his feet, Kisuke would wipe the sweat off of his brow with his forearm and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I understand."

813/7838
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:25 pm
Yen chuckled as the boy spoke he made since and was fighting through the genjutsu altogether. Yet yen nodded  As he continued to speak. " yes it's a visual genjutsu like descending hell  it requires sight to notice. But this is the baises of the big genjutsu game where you remain and hold them under your control kisuke. It's not easy as merely a glance can put one under it and others are cautious of the effects as I said even a mill second can cost a life as well. Yet even so that can cause a person enough damage in bumping in and out of reality they must recollect themselves. This is the basic nature of genjutsu as well as to be noted. It is here that it will be hewned into your head for learning this. It's power is great but equally so the responsibility as well. Consider the power at hand as one of your trump cards. To disrupt a chakra with merely a pointing of the finger is phenomenal. And yet it's dangerous. If they don't notice it then you won't succeed in casting it. Am I under stood? If so then start by building and focusing your chakra into an index finger. You need a grand deal of chakra power too for this. So my student start" 

Yen would state as he observed the uchiha quietly watching his progress
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum