Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

The Prestige - Page 4 Empty Re: The Prestige

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:18 pm
Now with space between the two of them, Kisuke would begin thinking again about how to break out of this Genjutsu. Keeping his eyes on Yensung, Kisuke watched as the Aburame performed a single seal and slapped his hands onto the ground. Knowing that that was a common move for doton jutsus, the young Uchiha stood still and ready waiting to see what would come out of the earth. Swiftly looking backwards and shifting his eyes to the corner of his sockets, Kisuke saw the earth spears rising from the ground directly behind him. Figuring this was some kind of warning to get Kisuke moving, Kisuke took that warning and swiftly dodged rolled forward and dodged the remaining spears that rose from the ground. 

Having avoided the attack Kisuke figured was only meant to get him moving since the initial spears intentionally came out behind him instead of all of them coming out strait under him, he stopped for a while to listen to what his instructor was telling him. "Thats true." Kisuke said to himself "While im trapped in this Genjutsu my real body is still out there in the real world. So every second I wait here means I'm just out there standing. Yensung is in the Genjutsu as well which means theres no way just standing around and waiting is going to cancel this Genjutsu. I have to go out and actively cancel it myself. So, I'm going to have to fight through his simulator I guess." Kisuke noded as Yensung continued speaking and he continued thinking "Right, exactly. He's made me stronger specifically to encourage me to fight." Then Yensung confirmed Kisuke induction. "Its a fight you want then its a fight youll get." Kisuke said as he dashed forward, quickly closing the gap between him and the Yensung before him.

Performing the half tiger seal, several feet in front of Kisuke a thin rock section cane emerged from the ground right along the path Kisuke was running across. Sticking his left arm out, Kisuke grabbed hold of the earth weapon he created before smashing into it and pulled it out of the ground. Giving it a couple of twirls to his left, once half the distance between Yensung and himself was closed, Kisuke would pounce forward. Although no where close enough to make an actual attack yet, upon making contact with the ground again, Kisuke sunk right through it as if it werent even there. Performing Hiding like a mole, Kisuke now burrowed his way directly towards Yensung. Not being able to use Genjutsus, Kisuke would have to resort to what little Ninjutsu and hand to hand combat he knew to win. Popping up out of the earth about 3ft behind Yensung, Kisuke held the rock staff with both arms outstretched to his right in a ready to swing position. Horizontally swinging his arms, keeping the staff parallel to the ground Kisuke would smash the cane across Yensungs head. Kisuke figured that that could not be the real Yensung. Despite being in the Genjutsu he would never actually put his life directly in harm, possibly acting as an overseer in this illusion world.

528/12897

Actions Points: 156

-5 ap Earth Release: Rock Section Cane (1/1)
-20 ap Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole
246 -5 -20 = 221ap

Rock Cane has a health of 50.

Health: 15
Chakra: 50
Stamina: 24
Speed: 30
Strength: 18
Actions Points:221
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:35 am
"Very good my student aggressively face the technique at hand and embrace it. Time is limited but the longer you take the harder it'll become. You must be quick and beware decit and deception of what occurs" the illusion spoke as yen subconsciously observed through the world kisuke's actions yet the illusion reacted naturally as the boy preformed the earth section cane technique. This could be noted as the boy brandished his made shift weapon about a bit before smashing it into the ground as he ran towards yen like a nice anchor that enabled him to spring forward. The illusion shielded itself in its Defense as it stepped back a meter as the uchiha vanished into the ground. a feint? Very nice the illusion stated as the boy before he couldd stop fully kisuke appeared from the earth behind the illusion. As a nice shot to the illusions head. The rock cane soared through the illusions head splattering its blood amid the area as yen inwardly smiled as the unmistakable scent of blood filled the area as the boy would immediatky detect the heavy scent of iorn fillled the bits nostrils as the blood splattered from the impact. A look of shock would come from the illusions eyes as it fell down dead.

With blood oozing around the illusion the the wind swished as if kisuke noticed another clone appeared5 meter s in front of the uchiha as he tipped his hat once more and spoke. "Very nice you have good strength and an excellent strike indeed. This should should bring upon a question of what happened. I'm more then positive that you could figure this one out.As you are grand at figuring out the effect. and I warned you this is no walk in the thickets, but the act that shows this is the death of that one. They bleed and breath. Yet illusion or not you struck for a kill but battle and destroy if nessecary, very good keep ahead, and stay ahead of me to keep yourself safe."

Yens illusion walked through the bloodied body of the first illusion. This time the illusion walked the remains of the first illusion walking slowly and speaking to the young man. " don't forget your objective and defend yourself.the thirst of combat is great but dangerous. The world shimmered a bit as illusion seemed to have gained power as slight as it was pandemonium gains +10 power since kisuke defeated an illusion, final power :110) the effects on the boy as he wouldn't notice that easily since the boy would notice at the end of the jutsu he wiuldve lost some chakra after fighting and defeating an illusion.(-10 actions to kisuke due to defeating an illusion.)

illusion Actions: 150/150

Yens actions: 680/1,250

-50 for maintaining pandemonium

-20 for creating illusion

Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:12 pm
The rock staff connected with his target and upon swiping right through the illusions head and splattering the floor with the illusions blood the cane shattered into hundreds of pieces. Falling away from his hands, Kisuke looked down at the illusion he had just killed, watching the earth absorb the crimson liquid oozing out of his head, sniffing the scent of iron that now filled the air. "This illusion is deceiving down to the last detail. Even the damn illusions of himself are realistic." Looking away from the carcass of the illusion before his feet, Kisuke began recollecting what he had herd right before he initiated his attack. "Right before he said 'time is limited and the longer I take the harder it will get." Kisuke repeated those words in his head a couple more times as it only confirmed his hypothesis that the only way to break out of this Genjutsu was to fight.

Swiftly, Kisuke lifted his eyes to gaze upon the new illusion standing only 5 meters away from his current location. Kisuke slowly nodded to himself as Yensung said that he was certain Kisuke would figure out the Genjutsu soon. "Im trying." Kisuke though to himself. "But if he's saying Ill figure it out soon that probably means I'm making progress and that means I'm doing something right. Right now what I'm doing is attacking so, thats what I'm going to keep doing." As the illusion slowly started making his way towards Kisuke, the young Uchiha's attention for a slight moment shifted away from the illusion when he felt a sudden slight increase in the pressure of the air around him. There was an acute shift in the air around him, it shimmer like some sort of force had vibrated the world. "What was that?" Kisuke asked himself as he turned his attention back to the approaching clone, not knowing or understanding that what he felt was the Genjutsu getting more powerful due to him having killed a clone.

Yensung closed the distance between Kisuke and himself however it did not appear that he was moving in for an attack. He was simply moving closer, almost provoking the Uchiha. Once the distance was about 2 and a half meters, Kisuke swiftly with one hand performed the half tiger seal. Kneading chakra in his chest, Kisuke swelled his chest to a slighter larger size before exhaling the chakra from his mouth. A three meter long and wide cones of simmering flames licked across the hair and engulfed the Aburame's upper body. Knowing that the flames were weak and probably not strong enough to actually kill the clone, Kisuke would leave nothing to chance as he followed up with another attack. As Yensung's clothes and had began to burn, melting the fabric of his clothing to his skin with its heat Kisuke dashed forward closing the distance between the two of them. Using the flames of his jutsu as a distraction, Kisuke swiftly reached behind his waist and right his right hand pulled a kunai out of the pouch resting on his lower back. Once a couple of feet in front of the illusion, Kisuke swiftly thrusted the kunai into the eye socket and right through the meat of his brain. Swiftly pulling his arm away and the kunai out, Kisuke back tracked away from the flaming illusion with a hole in his face.

566/13463

Actions Points: 156 - 10 = 146

-5 ap FIre Release: Fire Stream
221-5 = 216 ap

Fire Stream with a power and speed of 30

Cool Down:
Earth Release: Rock Section Cane (1/1)

Health: 15
Chakra: 50
Stamina: 24
Speed: 30
Strength: 18
Actions Points:216
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:01 am
The illusion of yen would smile as it sensed the build up of chakra comming from the young uchiha. The fact being as it built up its chakra the boy would've released a large stream of fire from his mouth as right then the illusion would barely have time to lift it's arms up to an attempt to shield it's self and as it dove the flames overtook the illusion as it's body and cloak burned away. the Charing and obliteration of skin to muscle all the way down to bone where even that was charred as the boy would. Toss a kunai into its now charred skull and skeletal frame would be all that remains as the skeleton collapsed its upper body became ash as it was a half a body skeletal frame. The bodies of the illusions where merely a quarter of yens own body. But that was a grand difference between what yen could handle and what they could. As the skeleton would remain there clearly inanimated another fluxation of the would would occur as the air fluxed this signifying another powersurge of the genjutsu granting more power to the illusion all together and yet another drop in the boys chakra. (Pandemonium:+10 to power due to kisuke defeating another illusion. Final power:120, -10 to kisukes actions due to defeating another illusion, total number of defeated illusions:2)

Another illusion of yen would appear behind him as it spoke up gazing at the remains of the last illusion defeated. " two illusions defeated and you have now seen the effects of two deaths. Yet I see it here that you have seen two deaths and further see the results of each action you do as well. To create such an illusion to illustrate reality the fact remains that time remains short and continues getting shorter and shorter as I'm noting. I wonder what is it you are looking for? As the fact that it looks real if you touch the skull it would be fresh of the heat from your fire jutsu. And yet is that truely an illusion? You must notice these things as real as reality calls I'm noticing you strike true and clean without questioning but that's what you are not doing. You are not questioning the repercussion that occurs for your actions here. An assault in combat has many responses but in this case this genjutsu is showing you something I think you are overlooking. The fact is you will become a grand genjutsu master but to be one you must understand that as much as it may seem one thing. Something else is occurring.  Kisuke you decision to break out is now. Your reserves were low before and to break out in this case may soon become impossible. To break free through has been shown however in the earlier examples of this. To break free requires more then a simple fight but a cost and a battle you cannot afford to use. As you notice my student you are chasing shadows through an illusion.like chasing your shadow. Despite where the light is. The shadow will always follow. A powerful misconceptions that must 've abided in the illusion. Further you must make a choice to act in a few ways. Yet I placed you in yet another illusion with my words to attack. When you should attack something else. Not an illusion of the caster. This here is what a master of this technique learns as they do this. The power of this technique is not the illusion but the knowledge the caster has and gains. Experience and further retrying in light of defeat is a blessing and a curse. Your actions showed me several things though. You looked at the shell of the genjutsu and feared for defeat on a illusion before noting what's the true culprit of it. As the controller of this I cannot speed the clock forward but now before you play the full game I'll give you a taste of this technique. You must wait and be patient kisuke. But you can break free. As the awnser to release from this requires a sacrifice. Due to the power of this kisuke and my fear of your safety you will learn what happens and why this is my strongest. The method is easy but diffrent then the typical kai release. This is a tribute one must pay in order to break free. A true tribute in your chakra. A tribute to thoes you have defeated and the entirely of the genjutsu. In other words if I was your enemy I would've made you fight till your physical body is drained dry of chakra. But to understand all of this you must use the release method to escape. As I have my own way to get out. But when out as tired you may be you will stand strong. Am I understood kisuke? You may not stand or be weak beyond belief but we are thoes that even if the village were to fall you would not fall and like the flames not die. A dead flame is extinguished but your will better be strong. You are a shinobi of konoha and my student. And as my apprentice the rule is never fall but stand. Unless your body fails you the flames shall not die. Now release yourself. There are no complaints or whining but the beginning into learning the way of pandemonium. Am I understood?"

The illusion would stand behind kisuke awaiting his actions.

Twc:9,040

Actions:610/1,250

-20 to create illusion clone
-50 for pandemonium

(Note it costs to release out of your original actions. the total power of the genjutsu buffs and all + 10 per illusion defeated however if you don't have enough actions in reality to release then you go into a coma for posts equal to how many illusion you defeated.)
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:34 pm
As he back tracked with the kunai in his hand from the Yensung illusion that was swiftly being engulfed in flames, Kisuke would come to a sudden halt when he herd the voice of his sensei coming from behind him. Swiftly turning around, Kisuke would raise his kunai chest level with the blade running the length of his arm with the point pointing towards his elbow. This was simply a precautionary measure in case the new Yensung illusion would attack however it seemed like he was simply making his presence known. Remaining in his battle ready stance, Kisuke would silently and motionlessly stand as he listened to the words of his sensei. "Is he trying to trick me? Make me second guess my moves?" Kisuke though to himself. "Of course this is an illusion. Despite the reality of the flames from my jutsu that the warmth of his blood and flesh, I know this is an illusion. It his most powerful illusion after all so it is most definitely going to be as real as it can get." What Yensung said next got Kisuke thinking. "I'm over looking something. Could that be the answer I've been looking for? Why is he forcing me to fight?"

Then it hit Kisuke. He realized that the pressure in the air was yet again heavier, like the weight of his shoulders had slightly increased. "Is the Genjutsu getting stronger? Is that why he wants me to fight? Forcing and pressuring me to right and kill his illusions to try and get out of here but meanwhile the potency and strength of his Genjutsu is only getting stronger. Damn, this whole Genjutsu is just one giant trap." Kisuke listened again and began questioning again to try and figure out what he was to do and use Yensung's hints which he was clearly giving. "So he wants me to break out but how? What has he said so far? He reminded me to remember that before this illusion my chakra reserves were low. But coming into this illusion I was fully rejuvenated. Does that mean that the strength I was given is an illusion?.... Of course it does you dumb ass.  This whole world is an illusion, why would my real reserves be replenished. So that means out there in the real world I'm still tired as fuck."

Kisuke continued to listen to Yensung's words as he listened to both his hints to attacking the Genjutsu itself and not the illusions in front of him and his words of inspiration. "Right," Kisuke said as he started nodding to himself and noted that the illusion of the Aburame was not attacking and thus waiting for him to cancel the Genjutsu "I can do this. You've taught me well Sensei Yensung and I wont let you down." Putting his right arm behind him and slipping the kunai back into its pouch on his waist, Kisuke now knew that he no longer was suppose to fight. "Pay this tribute in Chakra. Thats why he mentioned how weak I was before coming into this Genjutsu. Because I have to use my original chakra to cancel this hell and not the chakra he fooled me into believing I have." Closing his eyes as he knew the illusion would not attack him, Kisuke began focusing on his chakra. Not the chakra of the illusion but his actual chakra pool. "The Genjutsu has gotten stronger. I can feel it. Cancelling this will be hard."

"Alright, think outside of this world." Kisuke began focusing his thoughts not his current surrondings and the illusions before him but out to his real body, his real chakra, the real Yensung standing somewhere, the real breeze of wind brushing his cheeks, the real dirt under his shinobi sandals.
After a while Kisuke finally got a firm grasp on what he though was reality and what was an illusion. Once he finally confirmed his original chakra pool, Kisuke began to knead his chakra from every point in his body. His chakra began to swell, growing more potent as time went on. Once as much chakra as Kisuke could focus and control was mustered, like a flash flood Kisuke poured his chakra out into the illusion of his surroundings. Keeping his eyes closed and all mental concentration on controlling his chakra, as it poured out into the world the illusion slowly began to shift and change. Like ripples spreading in a pond, Kisuke's chakra began disrupting the Genjutsu. He would continue sending out all the chakra he could muster until the illusion had fully shattered and brought Kisuke back to the real world. If it worked, once broken out Kisuke would instantly drop to his knees due to the amount of mental and physical strain placed on his body in such a short amount of time. 

806/14269

146 - 10(defeated illusion) - 120(Genjutsu cancelled) = 16 Action points
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:02 am
Yen smiled as he watched remotely kisuke focus and differentiate the diffrence between the illusionary chakra reserves very good I can tell he's making grand progress and he's taking my advise. Grand work.yen noted as soon as the boy began to pool his chakra into the illusion noting the full power of the jutsu yen chuckled as he immediately began tonote the boy fading from the world. In a flash the boy vanished from the illusuonary world. A smile came to his face as he too reversed the handsigns and a flash enveloped himself as he came back into the real world noting kisuke kneeling on the ground and his own chakra bit exuasted as well thanks to the side effect. Yet this hardly knocked him to half his reserves as he looked back at kisuke and spoke.

"Stand my apprentice. The fact that you are not in a coma shows that you learned to take advise from me and listen well to the orders. But you are not done yet. What have you learned from this genjutsu , break it down and study what I have made and done and explain it to me. Your education in the genjutsu is now And further you must always reflect on the techniques done and always devise a counter measures to them especially it is here I shall test you on the observation of the techniques I have used and taught you and seek what is it you shall like to learn after we rest this day. The cost cuts my chakra control in half further my genjutsu can't be used awhile. It takes a heavy strain controlling a world made in a instant and stablizing the world. But relax you should've lost a considerable ammount of chakra but time to relax and an explanation. This does not mean you roll over And give up you stand unroll every drop of chakra is out of you. As a sprouting genjutsu expert every genjutsu you use must be maintained as long as possible. And not give in. So how does it work from your observation kisuke?"

Yen would Stand by as he would work his weakened chakra although half as strong yen began to further mold and knead his chakra slowly into the area around him in a small work to train one last bit as he began to press his chakra into the area around him.

Twc: 9,465

426/1,000 for tempoary paralysis

Actions:490/1,260

Ending pandemodium :-120 actions
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:08 am
(Lol we are almost done lol)
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:46 pm
With palms placed on the top of his knees to hold up his upper body, Kisuke heavily inhaled and exhaled as he tried catching his breath. He felt light headed, his limbs feather light as if he had hollow bones. The energy was sucked out of him like a twisted water bottle. Looking down at the ground, mouth and nostrils wide open to inhale as much hair as possible, Kisuke remained in that position for quite a while. Watching the sweat drip onto his lap and hands from his dangling hair, Kisuke struggled to lift his head and look at his sensei. At first, his vision was slightly blurred but with a couple of blinks Yensung came into focus. With a half grin, Kisuke slightly chuckled and responded "Heh, I feel like I'm about to fall into a coma any second now." Sitting back onto his heels, Kisuke would straighten his back to inhale more easily. Closing his eyes as he slowed down his breathing, Kisuke responded to Yensung telling him to stand. "I think I'll stay down here for a while longer. Dont want to pass out trying to stand." Chuckling at the though of passing out and face planting, Kisuke remained seated and listened to his sensei.

"What are my thoughts about this Genjutsu? My observations? Damn, I dont know. There's a lot to this Genjutsu." Kisuke shifted his legs out from under him to cross them in front of himself and sit on the ground. Placing his hands around his ankles to pull his upper body forward, Kisuke pondered for a while about what he had just been through and the effects of the Genjutsu. Looking up at Yensung, Kisuke would begin "Well first of all, the Genjutsu does not take place in the real world. It takes place inside of my head. So all the chakra I gained in the Genjutsu was an illusion, my real chakra reserves were what they were before the Genjutsu was activated. Also since everything was in my head, my real body was just standing motionlessly out here which means I could have easily been taken out. But, since this was taking place in my head and you were aware of everything taking place, that means you were part of the Genjutsu as well."

Kisuke thinking Yensung was also mentally a part of the Genjutsu was just a guess of his. He did not actually know if it were true or not. "The actual effects of the Genjutsu got stronger and stronger the longer I remained under its effects. The stronger it became the harder it became for me to cancel it. But the Genjutsu forced me to fight while I tried to figure out how it worked, which only made is stronger." Running his hand through his drenched hair Kisuke continued "Despite everything you put me through that was by far the most powerful thing I've ever felt. It drained everything I had out of me. I'm going to need a couple of days off after this." Kisuke truly would need several days off after being put through his gruelling training. He was also hoping that this training session was over cause he knew for a fact he could go on no longer. His muscles were aching, his chakra was depleted, he was lighted headed and tired as hell.

559/14828
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:28 am
"Correct you are. Placing and creating a mirror per say of myself via a lot of manipulation and further a way to draw a blank to ones consciousness then rewriting the sensations of an illusion draws on a person's chakra to maintain. To be honest as my student once you are readywand further have much stronger chakra as well as larger reserves you can seek me if disired to learn the technique and mad world. As you have the aptitude with observation to match and one day pass me as an artist and master of genjutsu. It's not about power but vigilance in the dire situations that ensued among the genjutsu users of the world. An illusion is a lie but so are perception and further judgement one makes of what can be considered honorable. This is what a master of these jutsu must understand in the life long commitment to the technique and genjutsu  fighting. Even a lie holds truth at times but what you see is what you get. You have done well in analysis and performance even breaking free. But when we meet next your training will be much harder as it goes beyond what many consider orthodox training, but is necessary for your eyes. Your life must be vigilant and steadfast for your eyes and you must get by the greatest illusion. The idealistic value that your eyes make you... They are the teller of lies and decit yes. They show the Windows between the values souls and those that forsaken their humanity. This also is true.  But your life holds more meaning as you have gained from our training then to be the price of a warring conflict. Your life sharingan or not is the will and light of the lead village. No sharingan can break through the truth of one that can embody their home and land of birth. Because you exist, you feel the winds, smell the grass, and most importantly accepted that headband. Kisuke uchiha you now learned that without such you are able and capable to fight and live fully without the eyes. But as your teacher I shall shield you from harm. Because your not just an uchiha but a shinobi of the leaf. And my family and comrad despite rank. Reflect on the value you yourself hold on the village and your own dedication and life my student. And when we meet and if disired to learn the ways of pandemonium or any jutsu. Tell me your resolve as a budding genjutsu master. Am I understood?"

Yen walked over to the kneeling uchiha even though his reserves were at half and his chakra was at half power he remained training and focusing his chakra throughout the area around him as it would be a binding of sort to hold one down under its breif and powerful pressure. An act of restraint and holding as the chakra seeped into the area around him yen  began to work his chakra as like a snap it would all come together as a simple restraint in merely an instant. Yen would recall the technique in question as non other then a simple paralysis technique in use but under the great power it contained despite the simplicity of it yen would pat the boy's shoulder as he would head toward s the exit of the training ground as a small point of emphasis yen would merely raise his hands to form merely a simple handsign. The tiger handsign universal as many one sealed techniques embodied the fierce power it holds within jutsu use. The formation of the sign would be woven by the chuninn as the tiny miniscule use of chakra was used as he noted the chakra contracting around the targets nearby but in that instant the hold would be temporary and perhaps not as powerful as it could be. Non the less yen smiled as he spoke once more.

" you did excellent kisuke a well deserved rest is for you. Now head home and take the lessons to heart. Proud of you,but no more smoking ok my student?" yen would state as he held out a hand to the boy before leading the way outside the training grounds and to home reflect on the boy's progress and potential. perhaps one day when he learns and if he learns the two he will be able to beat the true weakness of the technique but time can only tell. yen thought to himself as he left for home accomplished and satisfied at his work for the day.

(exit)
Wc:754

Twc: 10,219

Claims

tempoary paralysis technique1,000/1,000
Mastery : 1,000/1,000 for (power increase: +11 to power)

Denomic illusions: false surroundings: 2,000/2,000

5,000 words placed into soul amethyst.

2,000/2,000 for chakra absorption technique
2,000/2,000 for mastery
1,000/2,000 for mastery for spider web flower

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:01 am

Approved unless stopped <3