Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Meeting of Kin (Zero) Empty Meeting of Kin (Zero)

Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:08 pm
Kotsuzui, just like many of his days were spent, was wandering around aimlessly. Usually, he did so within the forests surrounding Konoha because there were more surprises out in the wilderness and not within the walls of the city. However today he had an objective, a task at hand. Today he was looking for a fellow Kaguya that he had heard was also residing within Konoha. The idea of another Kaguya was some what new to Kotsuzui, as the only other Kaguya member he really knows is his own mother. Meeting another member of the Kaguya clan was also exciting news to the 18 year old because he love and thirst for a fight is was drove him every day. But he was still a beginner in every sense of its meaning, despite being a Genin. He had no idea how to properly use his own bloodline abilities. Kotsuzui was hoping that this other Kaguya member knew how to use the bloodline of the clan and that he was willing to teach them. But first, he would have to find this Kaguya member.

After having asked around a lot, Kotsuzui had the general area that the Kaguya was usually spotted in, more or less. But the information he obtained was extremely vague, mostly because Kotsuzui did not have enough details on the guy to provide. All he knew was that there was another Kaguya member within the village. The most information he could obtain were the general areas that Kaguya members resided in and what their appearances were, more or less. With the little to no information Kotsuzui obtained, he began surveying as many people as he passed by, in hopes of seeing someone who fit the descriptions he got, or maybe catching a glimps of the Kaguya clan symbol on someone.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 59500

Meeting of Kin (Zero) Empty Re: Meeting of Kin (Zero)

Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:16 pm
The first day he had been back in the village since his untimely departure with the express permission of the Kage himself and he was happy to be home slightly. His journey had taken him all across the ninja nations, going to small countries bordering the Fire nation in an attempt to mature and become a better person. Since his travels he had grown quite a bit mentally and physically, his hair growing to his back and his height probably being 5'11 or something like that. The young ninja had now been walking through the village looking at the minor changes that had happened to the village itself, since not much had changed in his eyes...He wondered what had his friends been up to? It had been forever since he had seen Ashie or any of the others though since they hadn't know he was back maybe he could pay a small visit to them.

His stroll lead him to the training grounds in which he immediately started to smile as his mind took him back a bit, the memories of his first squad meeting here played in his mind like a movie. None the less he had to now focus on the future and where he was going. Walking through the small clearing of the training grounds he began to look at the training posts, feeling a bit of energy within him to train," Its been a while since we've trained here aye Corbinek? Of course we still have people we need to see...and probably apologize to," the mental conversation between him and the spirit of Rebirth within him had always went on for days and days, their bond becoming as one as opposed as two separate entities though the question remained...what would happen on today?
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:27 am
"Well this is proving to be quite the hassle" Kotsuzui said to himself as the rather small teen was starting to get frustrated. It's bad enough he was already a lazy person in nature, but this task he had set for himself was starting to get on his nerves. It took every inch of his will to not just go home and get drunk. But his lack in fighting skills was what pushed him on to find his fellow Kaguya member. Just before Kotsuzui gave up, his purple shaded eyes caught sight of the training grounds where Genin teams and academy students could be found. Kotsuzui approached the rim of the training grounds where he watched in on the few shinobi training. The sights reminded Kotsuzui that he was still not apart of a Genin team yet, and was waiting for the next upcoming class of students to graduate to be put into a team.

As he stood there and watched them train, his thirst for a fight came creeping up. But these were his fellow village mates and were simply training, he did not want to start a fight with those who he could potentially need as allies in the future. From the corner of his eye, Kotsuzui caught site of someone else who was also watching his fellow shinobi training. His long white hair is what grabbed the attention of the Kaguya because if he remembered correctly, someone told him that there was a Kaguya member with long white hair, similar to Kotsuzui's only his was crimson red. With his hands interlocked behind his head, the Kaguya slowly made his way over to the other bystander.

"Hey there" Kotsuzui said once he closed the distance and was in speaking range. "You wouldn't happen to be a member of the Kaguya clan, now would you?" he asked with a sly grin, hoping that the person who fit the description was indeed the one he was speaking to right now.

WC: 632
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:54 am
A voice...Though he had been deep in thought with himself so to speak there was a voice coming from behind him. Looking only slightly over his shoulder to see with his yellow eyes. Zero heard the question in full and contemplating on giving an answer that would be the best. He didn't know how the male found him out to be a Kaguya, only a few knowing of his roots since of course he bared none of the Kaguya looks save for his hair and underneath the white headband there were no dots to denote his clan so maybe it was word of mouth? At any rate he would turn around fully so that he could observe the one that had offered him such an inquiry.

Not much taller than him...Though his physical features lacked the well rounded shape of a Kaguya he did however give off the vibe of it. Shrugging he would rest his right hand on his side and smile," I am indeed a Kaguya although i'm wondering what or rather whom told you about me? I haven't been in the village for a while, but its fine so what do you need with a fellow Kaguya?," the question was asked slowly as if he was contemplating on what the male could want from him besides asking about the clan in general though he could have been wrong.
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:34 pm
Kotsuzui's purple eyes made contact with the yellow eyes of the fellow shinobi as he turned around to face him. It seemed as though Kotsuzui had interrupted him from a trance, or being caught up in his own thoughts. Whatever it may be, he had his attention and that's what he wanted. Now that Kotsuzui was standing in front of him he could clearly make out the person and observe him. He only had to slightly increase his angle of sight for he was somewhat shorter than the Konoha nin in front of him. To his luck, the man standing in front of him as indeed a member of the Kaguya clan, and at first impression seemed like a reasonably nice person. Kotsuzui was hoping he wasn't going to have to deal with someone who would be a hassle, but so far so good.

"Ahhh no one in particular" Kotsuzui replied to the fellow Kaguya's question. "I just asked around a lot. I wasn't expecting to find you in one day though." Still with his hands behind his head, looking a little cocky though he had no reason to be, Kotsuzui continued.

"I too, am a member of the Kaguya clan. The names Kotsuzui. The reason I went on asking about you was because I've never met anyone from our bloodline except my ma." Then, he looked away with a slight sign of disgust and embarrassment at his lack of abilities. "To be honest, I have not excelled in the use of our bloodline abilities, at all. And my ma is not one for fighting. I was hoping I could find someone to teach me, train me to fight as a proper Kaguya member." Uncertain of the fellow Kaguya's ninja ranking in the city, Kotsuzui was hoping he was an experienced Kaguya fighter. "Did I find the right person?"

WC: 941
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:14 am
Simple enough that he found out through word of mouth which was still odd to him, but meeting another Kaguya? Well he wouldn't want to pass up on this opportunity to bond with his fellow clansmen. There had been a small chuckle from him as he rubbed the back of his head at the fact that he found him so soon in which he replied," Well when there's only so many places one could be, especially considering our...clans little "battle" ticks, i'd say you did well and got lucky," though he was surprised he found him this easily, though how hard was it really to find someone matching his exact description within the village. The only question that remained in his mind however was what did he want with another Kaguya?

He had about three good assumptions which filled under getting to know the clan more indepth, train or just have a friend of the clan. All three were good in his book and he wouldn't mind having a friend that had was of the same clan as him, even if everyone else he knew was....a bit odd. When his assumption was correct he smiled and looked at a nearby training post wondering what he should show him. As the male continued to speak, Hideyoshi had held his hand up towards the training post, all five of his fingers pointing at the post until five bone bullets had protruded out of the tips themselves and shot towards the post drilling themselves into them. With a smirk on his face he turned to the male and chuckled," So you think you found the right person? I'll teach you what I know, but try not to get lost in the teaching alright?," waiting for an answer from the fellow Kaguya to give a straight answer.
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:17 pm
While Kotsuzui was just finishing up his last question, the fellow Kaguya member raised one of his hands pointing all five fingers in the direction of a training post. At first Kotsuzui was not sure if he was about to show him something, or just pointing to somewhere where they could train and simply used all his fingers instead of one of them to point in a general direction. Kotsuzui however, was caught off guard when he noticed bones protruding from the guy's fingers. Before he could even release the beginnings of a word, the bones shot out like bullets drilling into the post. From what Kotsuzui could see, it even seemed as though they spun adding an extra emphasis on their depth. Kotsuzui could not help but grin as he looked back at the Kaguya only to see that he had a smirk on his face as well.

"I think you may be the right person indeed" Kotsuzui replied, excited to have found another Kaguya member who could act as a sensei and teach him the ways of the clan.

"Don't worry" Kotsuzui added in accordance to the last statement. "By the way, the name's Kotsuzui, a pleasure to meet you" giving a small but formal bow. Waiting till the Kaguya introduced himself, whether he did or not Kotsuzui would finish by asking "so, shall we start the training?" with another grin plastered on his face.

WC: 1,178
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:48 pm
"Well then I hope this goes better than the last time i taught someone, seemed like that Uchiha boy grew to be bigger than I was," moving on to the point he would slip his hand back to his side," More to the point though we will be starting with what i just did, the ten finger drilling bullets, though the name sounds cool...it kind of isn't unless you like shooting things," he didn't find the technique to be all that...well useful in a fight if most people could dodge it though he was wondering how it would feel to get hit by something like that while at such a close range, an experiment he would have to try on his own someday. Ah introductions...He had almost forgotten to introduce himself to the male in which was kind of rude on his part, but once the male had said his name he would nod and smile before responding," Names Hideyoshi though most...well a few around Konoha know me as Zero...for a very good reason i'll show you one of these days and yes," he paused for a moment as he jumped onto the training post and stretched," We will be starting the training, but stretch up first its going to be a long day," of course from here he would wait for the male to stretch out then begin to explain the process of the drilling bullets.

After a few moments of watching Kotsuzui stretch, he held out one of his fingers his index to be specific as he began to explain," Okay so our clan has the ability to control our entire skeletal structure to a tee, pushing them to the surface, shooting them like i did and even replacing what we use. In that regards the first lesson is pushing the bullets through the tips of your fingers and then shooting them, the rest will come easy. Since we can't start with all ten we will start with the basic finger, the index," pointing his index finger towards a tree twenty meters from them he would give Kots a side view of how he pushed the bone to the surface and then shot it. After the small demonstration he would smile and nod towards the tree," Imagine pushing a small marble towards the tips of your fingers, and use your mind to mold the shape of the bone as mine was. Once you get the basic shape its as easy as breathing just slowly push it towards the tip of your finger then with the same push launching then bam, you should be able to pierce the tree. Your mission? Shoot the tree three times with your index then attempt with with each finger three more times until you get the hang of it," with the first lesson in place he would wait to see how exactly Kots performed the technique.

Wc: 1326
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:38 pm
Turns out Kotsuzui wasn't going to be the Kaguya's first student, which was good for him because it meant he had experience in teaching and that is exactly what Kotsuzui needed. Shooting things did seem appealing to Kotsuzui, and from what he witnessed the jutsu seemed to move at a pretty fast pace. It would be a good first jutsu for Kotsuzui to learn. It did not seem to hard and would help him practice working the his clans bloodline.

"Hideyoshi" Kotsuzui said as he acknowledged the Kaguya by his name, even though he said most refer to him as Zero. For the moment, he would refer to him as Hideyoshi as a sign of respect to the one who was currently teaching him. The reason behind the nickname Zero intregued Kotsuzui, but learning his clans abilities was far more predominant in was interested him at the moment. His first task was to begin stretching because it seemed as though Hideyoshi had plans to be here for a long time. It was a hassle for Kotsuzui, as he enjoyed the thought of sleeping, but his thirst for strength would keep him going.

After a few moments of proper stretches to loosen up his muscles as best as possible, Hideyoshi began giving a lesson on their clans abilities. Then he gave both a demonstration and an explanation on the first jutsu being taught and how he should go about performing it. His explanation was pretty solid and gave Kotsuzui a clear image of how he should begin the process. With a nod, he turned to face the tree and lifted his predominant right hand pointing his index finger to the tree. He followed by closing his eyes which allowed for less distractions and a better concentration at the task ahead. "Like a marble" he thought to himself as he focused on pushing the bones at the tip of his finger. After a few seconds passed, Kotsuzui could feel the bones in the tip of his index shifting. It was the first time he had manipulated any of his bones and it threw him off a bit with excitement. Trying to stay focused, he kept at it until he could feel the bone penetrating through his skin. Opening his eyes, he looked at the small amount of bone sticking out of his finger, but it was smooth and round. Remembering what Hideyoshi's bullet looked like, he began envisioning it as he pushed chakra though his finger. After doing so, he could see the bone moulding into a bullet like shape. Though he tried to get it to look like Zero's, it wasn't as defined as his had been but it would have to do for now. Making sure nothing as behind the tree in case he missed the target, Kotsuzui began focusing on the center of the tree as he got ready to fire his newly formed bone bullet. Giving himself a few seconds to get his line of fire down, the bullet ripped through the open flesh at the tip of his finger and zipped right into the tree. Though it made contact with the tree, it did not go nearly as deep as Zero's had, but a hit on the first shot was something to look up to. He fired two more shots consecutively form the same finger. The second one missed the tree by quite a bit, still trying to get his aiming down right and the third bullet made contact though was not too close to the first bullet that it. After finally hitting the tree three times with the same finger bullets, Kotsuzui did as he was instructed to and continued practicing the use of the new jutsu with his other fingers in an attempt to hit the tree three times with each one. The whole time, he made sure to put emphasis on the shape of the bullets and his aiming of them. Though it took a while, Kotsuzui left the tree riddled in bullet holes after having shot it  30 times.

Looking over to his teacher as he was still getting use to the tickling feeling of his wounds closing, Kotsuzui asked "so, what's the next awesome move on the list?" as excitement could clearly be seen through his grin, and a little thirst for action.

WC: 1,899 - 1000 (for ten finger drilling bullets) = 899.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:51 pm
As he watched his Kaguya pupil perform the technique he had just shown him, he had been working on something himself. He had learned how to harden his bones into a drill of pure destructive power, pull his spine out and use it as a whip and yet he couldn't do much else with his bloodline. So while Kots had been practicing the bone bullet technique, he had been practicing another dance of his ancestor. Focusing the bones in his arms to push upwards through his hand much like his last spar with Kenzo, he slowly but surely pushed a nice three meter bone blade out of his hand and grasped it with his right hand, looking it over before tossing it up and down to check its weight. With his project deemed done, he began to make small stabs into the air while watching Kots actually get the hang of the jutsu in which he could only smile inwardly," Seems like another good student you got here Hide...err i mean Zero. Hard to call you something when we're one ya know? ...You're human sayings are still bleeding in," as if to cut his inner friend off he scratched his head light with the hilt of the bone blade," Sheesh Corb you're being sentimental again...You know that throws me off when you act like that...but i do like the way he is progressing," the conversation would be completely mental while he had looked at Kots though when the male asked what was next the conversation halted and he smiled.

"Well since you've learned one of our basic techniques faster than i thought you would, have to say that you are a fast learner, we'll be moving on to the first "dance" of our ancestor, the...uhh one sec," having forgotten the specific name of the technique he had just been working on he snapped his fingers and nodding," its the Dance of the Camellia. Anyways, this technique takes a bone blade, like the one i have here in my right hand, and allows us to use our speed to stab relentless and sporadically at our opponent. In a nutshell we stab faster than their reaction or rather we always keep them moving and wait for an opening then," making emphasis on his point, he threw the bone blade into the center of the tree they had been practicing on," we strike. Now i'll show you how to form the blade, its the same in principal to the Bone Bullets, but more...specific," to show his point he would jump off of the post and land beside him.

Taking a deep breath he would begin to hold his right arm up and push a piece of his bone through it, from Kots' perspective it would be coming out hilt first, the hilt looking like the joint of a bone and before long the blade had stopped growing and at that point he pulled it out and flicked it a couple of times before smiling," And that's all it is to it. While the Bone bullets emphasize shooting bones through your fingers, this one allows you to pull weapons from your arms. Though the more advanced ones have you pulling out your spine and some more really...uhh strange things. With that being said go on and give it a try," stepping back a bit he would hold the bone blade in his hand still and watch as Kots tried to perform the jutsu.

1913 Word Count

[Sorry it took me so long, i had gotten my net back on Friday and been kinda off doing other things and making up posts, so to make it up i'm teaching you a new jutsu and then some xD]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum