Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Another Boring Day (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Boring Day (open)

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:13 pm
Salzem saw the obvious pain and disorientation Kouki felt. Did he through him a little too far? Hit him a little too hard? Had he hurt him too much? Salzem moved at the speed of 90, appearing as if he blinked out of, then into existence right in front of Kouki. He would first weave the signs for medical ninjutsu, his hands glowing with blue flame. Kouki had taken a lot of damage for such a green ninja. He needed some treatment.

"Disengage your sharingan, Kouki. Let me help you." Only as he said this did he see the a second tomoe along with the first. Had he unlocked the next level of his Sharingan? If so, it would make his disorientation understandable. Regardless, if Kouki disengaged his sharingan, Salzem would proceed to heal the worst of his wounds. Kouki was tough, but he was still very inexperienced. Perhaps Salzem should have played nicer...
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:56 pm
Kouki listened to Salzem, he closed his eyes, and disengaged his sharingan, then he thought back...he actually never decide to engage his sharingan in the first place, but that isn’t the point now. Kouki starts and tries to relax while lying on the tree, his whole body still aches, his eyes still hurt, while he gets healed by Salzem’s bluie flammie thingie, he tries to open his eyes once in a while to look how Salzem is doing, while tries to not get caught watching and peeking at whatever that jutsu is. Kouki now knows, he want to figure out what that jutsu is, and learn it, well….hopefully he can (damn it, rules, why you gotta ruin it). He waits for Salzem to say something, while he half-sleeps after that terrible “fight”. Kouki is exhausted...

(55-(transformation technique, i forgot to count that)5-10 (sharingan)=40 AC
1817 TWC
Anonymous

Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:09 pm
After Salzem had finished healing the poor uchiha to the best of his abilities, he knelt down beside him, a worried look on his face.

"First of all, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you so badly..." genuine regret in his voice. He felt sorrow that he had come this close to killing this young uchiha, and brutally to. His eyes showed pain and sorrow only matched by the time he saw Isshin murdered in front of him. He would wait to hear Kouki's response before following up with the second thought.

"Secondly, you appear to have awakened your second tomoe of your sharingan." He deactivated his medical ninjutsu, flames flickering out as he repaired all the damage he could. If Kouki were still unable to stand, Salzem would help walk him over to the hospital feeling guilty the whole way. If he was able to stand, Salzem would help him up, not wanting to look Kouki in the eye after all the suffering he put him through. It wasn't his place anymore.
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:31 am
Kouki forced a tiny smile when he heard that he have unlocked the next level of his sharingan. That was a painful process, just like how he got his first sharingan, he probably already expected the process to unlock the next stage of his sharingan to be painful as well. He tries to stand up, his knees hurts and are very soar, but he could stand and walk (like me irl….due to basketball camp Q_Q), but it is hard. As they walked to the hospital, Kouki could see clearly the face of guilt and Kouki knows, Salzem didn’t want to hurt him so badly, Salzem was a nice guy in the end, just like James. Kouki thought he really don’t need to go to the hospital for this, he probably just need the rest and continously sleep for (1000 years, JK) a few days and he should be fine.
“You know, I probably really don’t need to go to the hospital for this” Kouki said, then he realized, his voice feels much much weaker than he intended. (I really don’t want to make a 1000000000 word post in the hospital)
Anonymous

Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:46 am
Salzem looked at Kouki as he said he didn't require medical attention. He looked him over one more time to see if there was any damage he missed. No... it looked like Kouki was just suffering from extreme exhaustion at this point. He would nod to him before looking at the sun and determining the time. Around noon.

"Alright, Kouki. But if you die because of my stupidity, I'll kill you." Salzem joked before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

(exit)

WC: 2005
Claiming 2000 words for Lizard Skin armor and 10 stat points
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:21 pm
As Salzem looked at the sun to check the time, Kouki checks as well, it was only noon, Kouki felt like it should be near sunset by now, but no. Kouki is exhausted from it, he slowly walks home and thinking what he should do later, but for now, he will just rest at home.

(finally…..exit)
twc: 2066
so appearently the stats deduction and wc doesn’t really matter if i am doing it with someone else =.=
claims:
Sharingan 2 tomoes
10 stats
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:24 pm
Approved of Appropriate Rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum