Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Another Boring Day (open) Empty Another Boring Day (open)

Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:53 pm
“Another day, I seriously don’t know what to do.” Kouki said to himself quietly. He is really bored, he knew that he could do the genin exam, it would be easy for him now, and he should, but he will not do it. He wants to learn more jutsus get stronger, without doing the genin exam.
“Anyone in this village will help me with training??!! I am very bored right now. I want to learn new jutsus and get stronger! Someone? Anyone?” Kouki shouted at konohagakure.
Anonymous

Another Boring Day (open) Empty Re: Another Boring Day (open)

Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:21 am
Salzem was walking though the village when he heard someone screaming into the village. He stopped what he was doing and turned in the direction of the disturbance.  His sanguine eyes fell upon a child who was ranting about getting stronger or something of that nature. Salzem, despite his better judgment, would decide to see what all the fuss was about. Apparently, he wasn't the only one to think so as a whole bunch of citizens were staring at the kid as he shouted. Salzem would push through the crowd. They were resistant at first but readily backed away when they saw he was a chuunin (And no small part to his breathing mask). He would step deftly in between two passerbys as they went about their business before coming face to face with the kid. Salzem would introduce himself first, taking a slight bow in greeting before him.
"My name is Salzem. If you wish, I can teach you a few things." The child did not seem to even have his headband yet. An academy student? Well, he would have to be gentler than usual.
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:25 pm
Kouki sees a guy walking toward him, and introduces himself as Salzem, Kouki don’t know if it was from James or Salzem just looks a bit scary, but he does seem very gentle, and also a pretty good ninja. “he can probably teach me something.” Kouki thought.
“Hello, my name is Kouki Uchiha, nice to meet you. Now, I don’t know what to do, I want to learn more jutsus, I want to get stronger!.” Kouki says to Salzem, as the crowd starts to walk away. He is excited about what Salzem will offer to Kouki.
Anonymous

Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:05 pm
Salzem would eye up the kid, looking him over. Seemed to be pretty well off for a student. He would then gesture to him so they could get out of the streets before they continued training. Salzem would lead the young uchiha through town and into an open grassy area just on the outskirts of the interior  village. He would answer any questions the kid might have along the way to the best of his abilities.

"I will teach you how to fight better, perhaps teach you a new move." Salzem would say, holding up a finger and using it as a gesture for Kouki to attack.

"Come. I would like to evaluate your skill"
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:57 pm
Kouki watches as Salzem holds up his finger and requests a fight, the crowd that was here a few seconds ago is all gone now. Kouki is now getting more interested, this might turn out fairly well.
“Alright Salzem, I will try my best on you.” Kouki says with a smile on his face, “this is gonna get really interesting.” Kouki prepared himself, let out a deep breath, and prepared his body to fight. He does know he isn’t going to win, and it is not about winning, it is for Salzem to test his skill.
“It looks like I am going to strike first,” Kouki said, he already thought stratigically on how he is going to fight, he wanted to also try his new jutsu, shock paddles, although it is mostly a medical jutsu.
Kouki rushes at Salzem (with less than 3 speed), tries throws a punch at Salzem aiming at the stomach, then he runs behind Salzem and used one thousand years of death and and prepares to use substitution technique whenever Salzem strikes back. Kouki wishes Salzem would have a good opinion on him.

(Mathies things next post.)
Anonymous

Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:44 pm
Kouki seemed to enjoy the fact that they were doing battle. His smile seemed genuine and wide, eager to impress. Salzem crossed stood, calm, relaxed, undisturbed as Kouki rushed forward at an easily manageable speed of 3. Salzem caught his punch with his right hand, holding him in place before he could slip behind him. Salzem would glare into the kid's eyes with his red ones, as if probing his soul.

"A straight forward attack. A basic starting move. Try to do something unexpected. Like this."

As Salzem said these words, He stepped back and pulled forward (Strength 7, speed 10), sending Kouki reeling in that direction, releasing his grip on Kouki's fist. Salzem would stand, facing Kouki in his relaxed position: arms crossed, guard lowered.
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:10 am
Kouki watched as his first fist gets denied into Salzem’s palm, that, kouki was 100% not prepared of. Then Salzem pulled forward and Kouki fell onto the ground hard, although it actually didn’t hurt Kouki that much, surprisingly. He turned around to face Salzem, and prepared his fists, the second he rushes to attack, Kouki stopped. He wanted to take a good look at Salzem, he didn’t do that yet before they started fighting, Salzem has very red eyes, he is wearing a breathing mask, some kind of ninja armour, dark blue pants and some sandles. He just remembered that he just aquired his all new one tomoe sharingan. He closes his eyes and activates his sharingan to take a good look at his chakra. He opens his eyes chakra floods his eyes, Salzem has a deep dark red colour of chakra, different from James’s which is golden, he can see that Salzem have much more chakra than Kouki does (obviously).
Kouki just realized he hasn’t asked something, Salzem does have a konoha ninja headband, but Kouki doesn’t know what rank Salzem is, “I just realized i havn’t asked you this question, if you don’t mind, what rank are you? a genin, a chunnin, or a jounin?” From what Kouki sees in front of him, Salzem seem like around a chunnin or a jounin. Kouki reverse his eyes to normal again.

Sharingan= 60-5=55 AC
Anonymous

Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:30 am
"I am chuunin." Salzem replied, gesturing Kouki to attack.

"Come at me with all your power, as if to kill me." Salzem said. The kid had his sharingan. Impressive. So far, Kouki has shown decent skill for a student, and he had already had his sharingan. Salzem's first instinct was to feel sympathy as unlocking the sharingan requires great strife. However, Salzem's purpose here was to make the uchiha stronger. Salzem waited patiently for Kouki to attack, picking up a small stone. Salzem noticed Kouki eyeing him up, observing him first with normal eyes then with sharingan. He wondered what he hoped to learn.
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:29 pm
Just like Kouki thought he is, a chunnin, well, partially, Kouki is happy that he is luckly enough to get a chunnin to probably help him train. Kouki slowly walks forward toward Salzem.
“Don’t move, i am trying to electricute you.” Kouki says with an evil smile. Kouki uses lightning release: shock paddles, and applies both of his hands onto Salzem. He realizes that shock paddles was the last useful ninjutsu he has to offer to Salzem, if this won’t do anything toward Salzem, he won’t know what to do next.
No matter if shock paddles fails or succeeds, mostly likely failing, “will you be my senpai? (i seriously don’t understand, what is the difference between sensei and senpai) and train me so i can become stronger?” Doesn’t matter if Salzem decide to train or not train kouki, he is just going to take it, at least Kouki showed everything he could.
Anonymous

Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:06 am
(From what I understand, Sensei is said from teacher to student and there is a significant age gat like with Kakashi and Naruto where Senpai is also from teacher to student but the age is no factor and is no factor and is a  matter of rank among colleagues. So if I was yer boss on a mission, I would be yer senpai. Under these circumstances, I am yer sensei.) (So for now, I will assume you meant Sensei.)

Salzem tossed the small stone over his shoulder as Kouki approached, lightning sparking all over Kouki's hands. Salzem cocked and eyebrow as Kouki approached, Same as last time. Straight forward and obvious. They were going to need to work on that. Salzem ducked under Kouki's lightning enhanced palms and raised his left arm arm, pushing Kouki's left arm upward while simultaneously pushing Kouki's right downward with his right hand. This would leave Kouki's chest open and Salzem landed a fairly gentle straight kick on Kouki's chest (Strength 15 Speed 10) Sending Kouki flying back.

"The problem here is not your jutsu, though that can be improved, it is the reliance on the straight forward approach. We are ninja. We fight to win. Every trick, every distraction, every nook and Kranny is a point in your favor. use them."

Kouki, seemingly unfazed by the attack, asked if Salzem wanted to be his sensei and teach him to get stronger. Salzem didn't have the time and even if he canceled his plans, his body was clocking out, slowly but surely.

"I cannot be your long term teacher, but I can teach you some basics in taijutsu. If you wish. It is my specialty."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum