Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Thunder StrikesToday at 3:56 pmIchigo SatoThe Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The search for help (open) NK

+9
Segri & Neku Synui
UchihaLegend
Youka
Alister Yama
Kiru
Shikami Shinkou
Cosplay Queen Saya
Kozachi Uchiha
Kaos
13 posters
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

The search for help (open) NK - Page 2 Empty Re: The search for help (open) NK

Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:49 pm
After Kaos had finish what he was saying, two things happen, the first one a little more pleasant, a-what Kaos assumed to be Konoha ninja- ninja stepped forward, introducing himself and offering help, and an unearthly shriek filled the air, resonating from atop the wall. Kaos looks up at the wall, seeing a girl sitting atop the wall. She had a scythe sitting across her lap. Then he heard the first guy that had talk to him, talk to the girl, calling her "Hell's Angel" and asking for a proper conversation. 
Kaos takes a step back, looking up at her, trying to get a better look at her, thankful that he had on his goggles and mask still, so that the people couldn't see his face. He laughs, and does two hand signs, rat then dog, bringing forth his own wicked scythe.
"So, I'm not the only one that sees a use for this as a weapon," Kaos says, softly. He places it on the ground, the blade away from his face as he leans upon the scythe. "Well, Hell's Angel, will you come down for a chat. I'm in need of help, any help I can get."
Kaos then turns back to the second guy, and says, "Salzem, was it? Thank you for stepping forward. The threat to my village is real, and I'm in need of any and all help I can get."
He turns back to Kozai and says, "Oh, and one other thing, this said demon, he had, I don't know how to describe it, but extra limbs, appendages, that he used to block a sword that had been thrown at him. It was amazing, but scary at the same time."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:14 pm
Two addressed her, one familiar and the other speaking word of her teacher's latest conquests she could only assume. The black cloak flowed across her body, causing the girl's form to appear like to a shadow it'self, the subtle curves muted by the blackness that quickly spread across every inch of her frame. Kozai. The boy who was to watch over her so long ago in Iwa.... It felt bittersweet.

"this weapon" She spoke, twisting the edge of Sorrow of Humanity around the chain near the edge of the wall. With a soft tug the heavy spiked ball was released, rolling off the top beside her out of sight and falling the distance to split the earth just to the right of the group, the main ranged portion of her weapon now stuck one third of the way into the soft soil below. "Is.... Not like to yours child. " Her tone was much colder then the Iwa nin had ever heard it, a fact that she was aware of and had little interest in hiding. Still, she slid off the wall to land just beside the crater she'd made, her eyes studying those around to ensure no rediculous attacks as she was seemingly helpless. She landed almost too softly, her toes touching down in a way that would make her seem weightless as she simply set down against the earth with a gentle thud, taking two steps towards the others to put her about five meters from the closest.

"If you seek help... Koukan may be able to offer at a cost. I've not turned any one away yet. Speak. " She hadn't heard much of the convorastion. To be honest she'd only just climbed the wall moments before she called her weapon to reveal her position, and as such she wasn't sure of much other then the "demon" could only be one of two people, and the second was still within her head.
Anonymous

Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:24 pm
Salzem leaped back as a heavy spiked ball appeared from the woman's scythe, landing just to the right of the group. Salzem reached reached out to his side and drew his new blade, new key-blade, Olympia, where is hung from his side. He sized up the woman and he observed her scythe. She must have been skilled with that weapon, therefor the iron-ball miss must have been intentional. Salzem lowered his blade, but did not sheath it. He kept it in hand, keeping an eye on each of the persons he was with. He waited for Kaos to go further in depth to what they were against, for all their sakes.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:30 pm
Kaos stands straight up, no longer leaning on hsis scythe, as she sent a chain ball out of her scythe, after she said her scythe was, "Not like to yours."
He looks as she jumps off the wall, and then she says she has a group, at a cost.
He shakes his head, then narrows his eyes, as the first guy says something about tentacled friend. Kaos jumps away from all three of them, with Salzem seven  meters away, the first guy five  meters away, and "Hell's Angel" ten meters away.
"Friend? Friend?" Kaos demands of the first guy, he holds his weapon at the ready, glaring at the three of them. "Has Konoha allied themselves with the demon?"
Kaos shakes his head, going back into a relaxed postion, leaning once more on the scythe. He says, "No. No, Konoha hasn't. I wouldn't still be alive. Besides the fact all three of you seem almost surprised by what I have said. Though," Kaos looks up, staring into the "Hell's Angel's" eyes, and saying this directly to her, "I ask for help. Help is free, do you think somebody who's village is dying, has the money to actually pay for you."
He spits into the ground, looks back up, and continues, "I rather not get help from your group if all you do is take from those who are in need of help. Begone, Hell's Angel, go away, or stay, stay and actually help a village in danger."
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 226000

Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:19 pm
Suddenly a Man stepped forward from the tree line, which was not far off, he would make an "Ehm" Sound as he approached, his Chakra levels so low he would seem to be like a normal person to most people which is why he could eavesdrop for such a time without anyone paying him much mind, anyways the man appeared to be very out there, his coat of white with stiches all over it, his black and grey shirt also seemed to be stiched together, his white hair blowing in the slight breeze, his left hand in the pocket of his lab coat and his right hand pushing the glasses the gleamed for a moment blocking eye color up the bridge of his nose till the glare was gone, His age was hard to tell due to the stiches across his face, his eyes gazing out and one may ask why he would approach now, well the answer to that was his alone and his to give out, if asked he may or may not reveal such information, he would speak at that moment with a clear voice with a medium volume to it.

"Appendages? Tentacles? I could help you to understand this Enemy more if you wanted, And maybe even help you to formulate a plan to rid yourself of his nusience, as it sounds this man is evil and he has no reason for the destruction he causes, and I can not stand that about this world, I feel a good methodical Villian would do this place good though, but not for awhile I think will one come about, well listen to me ramble, what about you guys, willing to accept help from a old man like myself?" He tilted his head up and offered a grin that would disturb most, although his six foot four inch figure did not seem to give off much of a threatening appearance, but that grin though, made his eyes sparkle like he had knowledge of things most did not, and also now he played the waiting game to see if he was taken seriously.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:57 pm
"Put that away. No doubt that's our target. Koukan will deal with him as soon as our affairs are finished here however. I have a few new entrants that I need to assess the skill of. If he's attacking another village I'll have to make it quick however....... Where is Youka boy" She addressed the three in succession, first the uchiha, then Kozai and finally the ninja who fled, and though her eyes never left Kozai it was clear who she was speaking to each time. She seemed to ignore the boy's ramblings about her group. he had no clue what they were or the hardships they'd faced. He witnessed a taste of the madness that raised her, the madness that truly created the Hell's Angel, but never the true horrors her teacher had become.

Another approached. This was getting a bit crowded for her taste. The domia shifted in her hands, passing from left to right before setting against the earth below in a defensive stance. This probably wasn't the most unfortunate situation she'd been in. If someone was idiotic enough to attack the two with weapons drawn would fall in moments and she didn't remember the yuki boy being too much trouble. She'd grown in power significantly since they last met, though it could be true that he had followed suit.

"I need no help newcomer. MY teacher is my responsibility. When the battle comes.... Which seems sooner then i'd expected it will be I who fight against the demon priest Youka Tao and rid the world of his evil, with the help of my organization. It's the rest of the Akatsuki.... Assuming there are more then the Genjutsu master and Demon priest.... That worry me. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:54 am
While Kira had apparently decided on a loud shriek to scare or perhaps make someone who enjoyed that sort of thing laugh, another newcomer, one that Kira may or may not know compared to how she deals with this in another thread, would pop down from the wall. She had missed, arguably most of the conversation. Mostly just hearing Kira being threatening. Whether or not Kozai could tell that the chakra of the girl appeared to be Kiru's, he could hopefully tell that the deamnor was obviously not as her flip down from the wall was obviously meant to be stylish and somewhat mock Kira's dramatic entrance. The girl was, in a basic sense, a shadow clone of Kiru, who himself had not realized he had made one due to Alter being a weirdo of manipulation. Her abilities were of course limited to all of kiru's in this form which irked her, but she couldn't beat a chance to ruin a social moment of tension. Her bright read hair flowed behind her. She still wore attire similar to a Konoha jonin, though hers was a burnt orange with a Uzumaki symbol on the back. One of her eyes silver, the other red. She had foregone her headband, but her Koukan tattoo still resided on her cheek. She would of course, summon what could only be called a phantom of sorrow, though instead of a screech it made more of a party popper noise then fizzled away. "Aww.. that never works in..real life."

She said those words in a bit of confusion before shaking her head. "Kira your services are, obviously not needed here so flutter away little bird. As for you,"
She looked at Kaos and winked at him. "I will of course help, free of charge, for now. You can't expect me to keep up hiring strong arms with no funding do ya? So pay when ya can and I will get to this big bad Youkemon."
She had, mispronounced that on purpose of course, but her words were truthful. Next she looked at the boy offering help, pointing at him a bit dramatically. "If you can come up with a plan, then obviously I want to hear it, but first always research! Of course, I never do beacuse I am a beautiful golden goddess but oh well."
The girl shrugged before then looking at Kozai, who was perhaps the person she was trying to confuse the most. She had hazy memories of his meeting with the actual Kiru and having known he had sensing abilities, was trying to differentiate herself from her.. host if that as the right word. "You! I like you, you have an icy coolness to you. Calm, cool, and frozen demanor is something we are looking for."
Whether or not she actually knows of Kozai's abilities are debatable and unknown even to the author of this post. But she did stand back and look rather proud of her whole speech.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:26 am
Salzem looked at Kaos as he went on his rant. He was desperate for help, but that did not seem to dampen his pride. He had some respect for that at least. A newcomer came in what appeared to be a stitched up coat and shirt. It was like patchwork, except for how shoddily it appeared to be done. Salzem put away his sword and leaned up against a near by tree, crossing his arms. As he did so, another ninja yet appeared, this one he recognized. She was one of the one trying to get into the village the other day. He acknowledged her presence with a nod before turning back to Kaos.

"It is your call.." Salzem said to Kaos. "If you want to take us to fight this... "demon" as you describe it, we should be on our way, lest he destroy your village beyond repair."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:25 pm
"A demon eh?" yen spoke up with a smile and tipping his straw hat now burnt slightly froom his recent mission. Still he smiled and looked at the man speaking up " dont we have sages and such with anti demon charms? well i dont know but by the sounds of your frantic self you seem to need a hand. I would help but what is it about this demon that draws our village hand? and you look exhuasted rest a few days before running back to.." yen caught glimmps of the mans headband as a cloud headband " kumogure huh never been there whats it like?"

yen jumped up to a tree branch and sat down. looking over at sal " why march to seath blindly when your enemy can get more on you then them at the time being, anyway if he bent on destroying such a village a few more hands will be needed" yen spoke as he glanced at the unusual bunch around. A woman of authority, a strange man creeply stamding in the thickets and another woman just arriving from buisness.

"we got a strange bunch dont we?" yen smiled as he jested and cracked his joke
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum