Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meeting most unusualToday at 6:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 5:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 7:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 2:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 6:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 5:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 5:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 5:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 2:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 2:19 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
28 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Some fun in the village [open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Some fun in the village [open]

Fri May 22, 2015 7:01 pm
Vixie released Ryugia's foot as his hand sparked and quickly dashed away from the whole group, not stopping until she had gotten out of sight in the treeline. Kuro glanced up at the armored foot coming towards him and reflexively liquified his body, James's foot and body going straight through him and splattering water into a puddle on the ground. Kuro would then move himself  to the spot James had leaped from and reform in a crouching position. Amaya's electrical attack would successfully cause his water clone to burst, freeing her from her prison back to where she could breathe in a large puddle of staticy water. "Not bad! Now try dealing with this!" Kuro threw up a Tiger Handseal and a majority of the water on the ground evaporated into a huge cloud of mist, covering the area up to the treeline and growing so thick and dense that no one would be able to see anything past 3 meters.
wc-160
Kuro ap: -20
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Some fun in the village [open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Some fun in the village [open]

Fri May 22, 2015 10:47 pm
Ryugia quickly pulled back the two shuriken he had thrown to help Amaya, as she escaped. "Sadly it seems getting physical isn't working out for ya james. My lightning style would have disrupted that pesky water jutsu." He added them back to his stash, and rushed over to Amaya who had shocked herself in her attack. "Amaya! Are you alright? Dang, you should have just let my shuriken arrive then we wouldn't be in this mess." A thick mist began to form around them. Ryugia desperatly wanted to use his sharingan, but refrained, saving for a more desperate time. "Come on Amaya, you need to get up. We need to make it into the forest and draw him there. I think we'll have an advantage there. My lightning attack missed Kuro. We need to move." Ryugia slips one of his ten remaining kunai out of his side holster, and keeps it at the ready. He keeps his eyes peeled, watching for any signs of Kuro. He still has one jutsu up his sleeve, and it is one of his stronger ones, he needed to practice using it at a higher level anyways. It would give him a far more ranged lightning attack.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Mon May 25, 2015 3:36 am
Amaya would nod to Ryugia and run as quickly as she could to the cover of the trees, out of breath and still numb from the electrical attack, she just hoped she would be useful enough for the next plan to fight Kuro. It was bad enough that she had to injure herself to get out of an attack, now she had trouble even moving.

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon May 25, 2015 2:18 pm
Kuro carefully walked through the mist and listened for the three Genin. He considered calling upon a hydra, possibly Agro, but decides that the trio didn't need the scare. "All right, what are you guys planning now? Harder to fight when you can't see." Kuro kept walking and slowly neared Amaya, listening to hear more labored breathing to tell where she was.
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Wed May 27, 2015 4:57 pm
Ryugia turns to amaya. She is breathing hard, clearly weakened from that last jutsu. It wasn't as powerful as when I do it yet, but it had been enough to give her a good shock. I take a deep breath, but there is nothing i can do to stop the feeling rising up inside me. "Damn it.  I'm not strong enough. How can I beat someone like him, when I'm this weak. Hmph I wanted to be Hokage, fat chance if I can't even hold my own here." Ryugia activates his sharingan, trying to peer through the mist and find Kuro, but it's no use. His eyes aren't strong enough. The mist is to strong for his eyes to even pick up Kuro's chakra signature. Ryugia bites his lip. Anger building inside. I'm not strong enough. I can't do this. Amaya is lying next to me, in pain, and I can't do anything. Kuro is to fast.... No! I can!" Ryugia closes his eyes, a listens. He can hear feint steps coming towards them, practically on top of them. With a new found determination. Ryugia stands up. Kuro is very close to them, but That means he must be looking for them on sound, as he isn't able to see either. Ryugia realizes that, Kuro must be listening to Amaya's breathing. That is the only thing making sound. "Amaya. Whatever you do. Don't move." He whispers. Ryugia jumps up into the tree above them, leaving Amaya on the ground, but he has no intention of abandoning her. He stands ready on a high branch, four shuriken in hand, with metal wire attached to them. He waits for Kuro to get close to Amaya, and relax his guard. Once he is in range, Ryugia will launch the shuriken at Kuro, aiming to wrap him in the strands of wire, immobilizing him. He builds up lightning chakra in his hands, letting it flow into the shuriken, which ignite with lightning. Ryugia is depending on his sharingan, the moment he can see Kuro. He knows it will be a split second attack, with no moments to spare. What Ryugia doesn't notice is the new 3rd Tomoe in his eyes. With this new Sharingan, his eyes can see at new levels, and track extremely high speed movements. He can also now replicate a jutsu he sees as long as he has the requirements to do so met. He knows he can't possibly win without these eyes, and that is exactly what opened this new power.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Thu May 28, 2015 4:13 pm
Amaya's whole body hurt, its like the lightning had struck every muscle in her body at once, and it was serious pain. However, Ryugia would be wrong on one thing, her lightning wasn't normal, so it had been considerably more powerful do to her untrained abilities, making her injuries more severe then any of them realized. She breathed in and out, calming herself the best she could. She just had to make sure that Ryugia's plan worked, whatever it was. She needed to be able to defend herself though, so she needed to get this jutsu right, and give Kuro something to come for. In all likelyhood, he should believe that lightning was blue, so any purple lights he saw he shouldn't immidiatly realize what it was. She once again preformed the jutsu, Her hand crackling with purple lightning, making her the lone glow in the mist. She tapped down the power a bit, as she just wanted the lightning and not the sound it make. The crackling and popping it produced could be simply mistaken for a fire, so she figured he would have more confidence. Why the fire was purple, she hoped he wouldn't worry about. He just needed to come a little bit closer for whatever Ryugia had planned. She closed her eyes, expanding her senses and calming her breathing a bit before reopening her eyes. SHe wasn't going to get hit by her own technique again, they could beat this guy with teamwork and strategy as long as they worked together.

WC- 250

Lightning Cramp- 750/1,000

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu May 28, 2015 6:32 pm
Kuro saw James coming at him with another kick and decided to try handling this one without turning to water, just to see how hard he could kick compared to the other two. This... was a mistake. Kuro lifted both arms to block the kick and was sent flying back, flipping over a few times before coming to a stop on his back. "...That was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be!" He grunted as he pushed himself up and shook his now aching arms. He'd then focus on James again as he let his mist start thinning out and fade away. "Yeah, don't think I'm gonna do hand to hand with you again." Kuro dashed forward as James ran at him and waited until James was going to tackle him before sliding on his side and firing a Water Gun up at his ttransformed shoulder as he slid under the Jugo genin. He would then push himself further along with his other hand and stand up again, continuing his run towards Amaya and Ryugia. "What about you guys, made a plan yet?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum