Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Reunited, through magic and crazyness - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunited, through magic and crazyness

Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:08 pm
"sshshshhshshs.....calm thyself little fly.  Your buzzing is distracting me....."  The voice was a whisper....almost as if it had been his imagination.  The jester was a creature, a demon that lived in the minds of man, and yet he felt a very real chill down his spine.  As if ice water had meticulously been poured down his back.  "Did you call me a fly demon?"

His question would seem completely out of place.  Everything the demon had just said was being ignored, and a very real tone of fright filled the voice of the jester.  He should be safe here, impossible to touch.  As he stood, a crack shattered the glass on the portrait of Youka Tau.

"DEMON, ENOUGH, I don't feel like playing your games what are you doing!"  The jester would scream.  The light bulb continued to flicker, and the darkness seemed to creep in inch by inch.  "I said shshssh....it'll be over soon little fly.  Your wings will be clipped, your legs removed, your body broken across the ground.  That sound you make makes me.....angry....."  The voice again.  Still nothing but a whisper, and yet there was something primal about it.  The inherent fear that made all children fear the dark radiated with each syllabal.  As if the mouth who spoke them dripped menace like a wolfs jaws drip blood from a fresh kill.

"AHHHH!!!"  The darkness consumed the room but for an instant, as the light relit seemingly of its own accord.  In the seat sat a new man.  He was tall, and slender.  It almost looked like an older Maku, however.......Maku had never looked like this.  He was in a suit of his own, blonde hair slicked back.  The suit was snow white except for the hem of the pants.  A black tar seemed to stain them and the man's bare feet.  Though the demon could not know it, and Maku could not see it, this was the man who had taught him S/T.

This man did not exist in the real world.  Nor any world for that matter.  He was merely a figment of Maku's mind, the embodiment of the darkness that dwelt in his heart.  The creation of those who had kidnapped him, experimented on him, and sought to make him nothing but a weapon.  Maku had seen this man several times, and always thought him to be a demon, and yet he had only ever spoken to himself.  Now however, this piece of his soul had decided to take a real interest.  The jester and the demons conversation in his realm awakening him.

"Hello demon......your friend....is.........rather....chatty."  The voice speaking to the Demon had changed significantly.  That same whisper.  Each word spoken so slowly, as if the entity that spoke them had all the time in the cosmos to formulate a single sentence.

Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Reunited, through magic and crazyness - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunited, through magic and crazyness

Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:04 pm
The Demon was listening waiting for a response this entire time from the Jester. Nothing came from the voice. What did come however was a slightly smoother voice that commanded power even if was still a little soft. The one thing that perturbed the Demon was where did the Jester go when this new voice took over. It wasn't that the Demon had feelings for the Jester or cared too much what happened. At the same time though he was once a part of him so in a sense they were the same person. Not knowing what had happened was weighing heavily on his mind at the moment yet he still had to play it cool to ensure whatever he was talking to could be reasoned with.

"Yes he is, thank you for giving me a brief reprieve from his voice. Who are you?"
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:04 pm
"I.......am....Maku of course, well......his true self.....   Silly boy you are....playing at a man.  You...are in.........above you head.  You.....can't even see it.  You will.......in time."  The voice continued in the quit whisper.  Still so primal in nature.  The entity sat in the chair gazing at the broken photo of Youka.  He contemplated, wandering what to do with him.  This jester creature had been a fool.  He had been a laughing boy playing at demon, and that had been his downfall.  Moving inside space he did not properly understand.  Anyone else, and he would have been just fine, taking over and having his own body to play with, but this body was already taken.

As he considered the memories began to flood back.  A time when Maku had been a baby, taken from his family.  The slavers had kidnapped him, and sold him for a few coins.  The real monsters where the ones who had bought him however.  It was there the depths of mans cruelty had been displayed.  The mere thought of it caused the entity to feel sadness, rage, and contempt all at the same time.  Reminiscing would not change the past however, it was time to only look towards the future.  He was awake, in a new way.  

His fingers played across the picture considering.  Youka himself was still valuable, he could not let that relationship fall......not yet. As his hand moved across the glass it mended itself, looking like new once again.  It was as he was gazing a new picture appeared.  Ryuu, the man Maku had gotten drunk with in Shimagkure.  Could be useful, it was to early to tell.  Proping it up by the photo of Youka, he brushed all remaining contacts from the desk.

"Don't....worry demon.  The jester.......won't chat....anymore.  You......should let....Youka out to paly......lest you be sent home.  Don't worry.........Maku will cooperate with the plan..."  The plan to destroy the villages seemed like the opportunity he had been waiting for.  The child like nature of Maku had always been so strong.  Innocent, attempting to maintain control.....but the darkness in ones soul is a hard thing to over come.  

No matter what, there was a change coming..........he hoped the world was ready.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:36 pm
The Demon didn't like the tone whatever this was that was talking to him. It didn't seem like it was trying to play nice nor that it understood it's place as something to be under himself. Whatever this thing was however had gotten rid of the Jester, was it for good or for a while so that they could talk. Whatever the reason the Demon would keep playing it's game for a moment to see what else it could grasp.

"You are not Maku and do not presume to tell me what I am doing you wretch. I see everything that I reach for and I get everything I set my eyes on. You must not have lived long if you are questioning my capabilities."

Ok so the Demon lied he was not going to play nice, nor did he think he could at the moment. This thing had made him very upset and now it had to pay. his sharingan activating on impulse as he listened to the voice speak inside of his mind. It even had the nerve to ask to bring Youka back.

"Try your best then child, I will not relinquish control of this body because some voice tells me so. You will have to do better than that if that's your true goal in all of this. You've wasted enough words already which in turn has wasted m time. What do you want and be quick about it."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:37 pm
"Your..............anger is what limits....you.  Think...on your sins....won't you?"  The voice was still in the slow whisper.  Its words testing the patience of a calm man with the gaps in between.  In the realm of Maku's mind the man sat on the chair and considered where to go from here.  There was only really one option however, and that was forward.  It was not time to unleash himself, but it was getting closer.  Maku needed to go through with this plan, for his own sanity.  To wear a mask for so long, you risk losing what is underneath.  However, to take it off to soon, would leave you blinded.

"Maku....will not remember this.......act as if.. nothing has happened.........for both our sakes.  I'll.....talk to you.....again sometime."  With that the connection was severed.  Things where moving quicker, something was, on the horizon. However, what..........was still to be seen.

Maku was changing, he hoped the world was ready for it.

As the connection shut off the glass that Maku was holding shattered.  Looking down, he saw the blood pouring form his hand.  What had made him grip it so tightly.  Wrapping it in his chefs whites, he knew something was wrong, but what?  Leaving in a hurried fashion, he made his way back to the hotel room.  Perhaps a cold glass of water, and a nights rest would fix these feelings of anxiety.

EXIT
(TWC - 2884
Claiming Master Chef
CLaiming 14AP)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:08 pm
"Very well, I assume we will be in touch then, I look forward to hearing from you again."

The Demon listened as the transmission went dead and as it went dead a letter came in for him to read. It was from Xyxer and it mentioned them being asked to leave the village abruptly without any real information about why. This could be bad for the Demon, and Maku if he had turned them over to Konoha and told them that they were the ones that had the genin. He would have to send a reply back.

(EXIT)
(TWC 3106 +1500 ryo and also finishing up learning all of my wood techs as mentioned on the pages.)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm
Approved.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:48 pm
Approved?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum