Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Reunited, through magic and crazyness Empty Reunited, through magic and crazyness

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:38 am
Maku was currently working on creating the worlds greatest tasting doughnut.  It was a skill that he had long desired, and would see it to fruition.  Though it was a challenge.  In fact, it was such a challenge that his frontal lobe was overloaded with thought and work, leaving his subconscious to do whatever the hell it wanted.  After all he was trying to recreate the doughnut, he didn't have time for anything else.

So like any good anime/manga/any show in the world.  We will take a break from our hero for a moment and examine the entity that has been living inside him since the demon attempted its attack on Yukigakure all that time ago.  Maku won't remember any of this, and its all for CD, now lets watch and learn, and possibly grow together.  

"Mmmm, think I should give my buddy a call, he probably is missing me."  The jester chuckled to himself.  It had taken him a long time to gain what little foothold he had inside the mind of this boy.  It was the boys own mind that had prevented him from surfacing for so long.  Maku's brain seemed to work on three levels, and each one sought to bury him within it.  First there was the child like layer, that was full of general child like desires.  This was the weakest layer, and the first one the Jester was able to overcome.  It took the appearance of a long field, green grass, and streams.  it was almost remote except for the animals and trees that lay over the area.  It was simplistic like that of a child.  To overcome it, he had to do very little except travel.  Finding a long staircase after he had come to understand the simplicity of a childs mind he made his way into the next layer of the mind of Maku.

Upon climbing the staircase however, it became much more of a challenge.  This layer was like a swirling vortex of stupidity.  All the randomness and seemingly bi-polar tendencies that Maku had were housed in this layer, and it had kept the Jester silent for a long time.  He had to fight an ever raging current, and could never properly understand the boy to gain in strength.  It was like the boys mind sought to hold him back, even subconsciously.

As time went on however, and the boy became more and more indecisive with what his future would hold, the Jester slowly crawled his way into the final layer and closer and closer to the surface were he would be able to break free.  

This third layer though.......it was something that he had never seen.  Darkness......everywhere there was darkness.  Nothing could be seen, felt, smelt, or heard.  Devoid of all feelings and senses.  The jester wasn't sure if hell existed, but this was probably pretty close to what it felt like.  It was as if the entire realm sought to crush him, leaving him devoid of anything.  As he explored, forcing himself ever onward, one bright light was found.  A single light bulb hanging from the void that lit a small area.  In the center of the light there was a desk with an office chair behind it.  

Moving to the desk, he looked at what was strewn across it.  The light granting him slight strength.  Pictures where there, one was of Youka and it was the only that still sat up.  Near the edge was one of Kira, however the glass was broken and stained in red.  Even as he watched it fell from the desk, shattering and dispersing.  Finally Echo himself has a picture, but it lay on its back flat, as if someone had knocked it over.  Looking at the desk, it was clear of its importance.  The analytical piece of Maku's mind resided here.  In those moments when he moved to be as cold as ice, and made the decisions that required no feelings, that part of him sat here.  

It was when he sat at this desk, he was able to talk to Maku.  The darkness around him however, it seemed to have a life of its own, and even if the Jester didn't want to admit it, it frightened him.  The darkness of man was supposed to reside within the depths of his soul.  Yet Maku's lay on the surface.  What was more confusing was he didn't often use this darkness in his every day life.  He constantly worked beneath the surface to keep himself from being this monster.  What would happen on the day he no longer worked so hard to be beneath this place.....

From his new home however, taking advantage of Maku's distraction, he attempted something he had never done before.  Accessing that magic choker, he attempted to talk to his old friend the demon.  Perhaps he had something interesting to talk about.  He was probably missing him after all.  "Hellow sweety, how are you feeling over there?"

It was a simple greeting, but he hoped the demon would pick up.  

As he waited, the darkness seemed to shutter as the light bulb above flickered on and off for just the briefest moment in time.  It had been doing that with increasing frequency since there arrival in Tenga.  Not for the first time, the grin from the jester slid just a bit.  He needed to find a way out, or a way to the surface soon.  He didn't know what would happen when the light went out, but he didn't want to find out.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Reunited, through magic and crazyness Empty Re: Reunited, through magic and crazyness

Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:36 pm
The Demon was outside of Tenga at the moment sitting against a tree meditating and focusing his senju chakra into the earth around him. It was a lot harder than he had expected and learning how to completely control all of the various techs he was working on was more tedious than anything else. The first of his training sessions would be an ability that would allow him to actually preserve a body from decaying at any rate. This would allow him to be able to perform surgery on a body at any moment in time as long as he was able to get to the body before the decaying process started. He wanted this jutsu to be his first as it was the easiest for him to learn in his current situation, It was based purely around the medical field as well so it would work extremely well if he was able to pull it off correctly. Medical jutsu was almost second nature to him and he felt as if he was the best person to ever utilize the medical field, even better than someone who also thought they were the best. Touching the grass beneath him he was feeling the chakra flow from the  ground into his body and then mold with his medical chakra to create something completely different all together.

While it was more of a form of meditation right now he was using this time to better perfect the actual control of the jutsu when he was able to use it fully and in it's entirety. While not like any of the other abilities he had planned for the senju chakra he had running through his body at this time. Thinking on all these topics caused him to remember that it was also about time for him to begin the other match up he had planned for the three genin that he had left to their own devices for the time being. He would more than likely make this one much more grueling for the three of them. They were all interesting in their own ways even if they were still weak because of the way Konoha handled it's ninja period. There was no kage in the village to show them the way nor was anyone actively protecting them from what was easily the quickest theft of all of it's ninja. He had thought about fighting them again on his own but having them go against someone that they couldn't hope to defeat was not the proper training that they needed right now. What they needed was someone of their own strength mercilessly beating the ever living shit out of them time and time again. He would have them go against each other in a two on one death match of sorts testing their resolve to live and understand their place in this world for what it truly was. They were all tools raised to be used as killing weapons and Konoha was not using them to that cause so the Demon would.

"Why does Senju chakra have to be so hard to control, elements that deal with combining others into them is not something I enjoy right now. They are ten times harder to learn how to use effectively and everything about them screams needless in the end of it all. If they were just like a single element I would have landed this perfectly and would have been done with this whole thing. If I had another senju to teach me these abilities I guess that would make this a little less tedious. Sadly these are my own creations so I must put them under a microscope and learn the ends and outs of them myself."

It was while he was talking out loud to himself  that he got distracted by something he didn't think he would ever hear again in his life time. A voice came over the choker that sounded less like Maku and more like...shit, it was that damned fox. That trickster shouldnt have been able to break free of Maku's mind, let alone actually be able to send him messages own his own accord. The Demon hoped he hadn't gained control of the body he was in as that would make things a little more tedious than need be at the moment. The Jester had no code that he followed or rules of engagement, he merely did what he wanted when he wanted and never once though about the consequences as long as it was fun and enjoyable to him. He would have to handle this conversation with pure tact and careful wording to ensure the fox didn't attempt to gleam any more information if he was attempting to do something mischievous.

"What do you want......"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Reunited, through magic and crazyness Empty Re: Reunited, through magic and crazyness

Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:59 am
After a brief delay a response was given. "O nothing much ya big lug. I was just missing my former roommate and was wondering how things were going over there. Since your all out in the open again, well for now anyway." The jester gave a short laugh after this, as he considered what else he wanted. In truth he wasn't sure what he was talking to the demon about, other than he was bored in this vessel currently. He did not have the proper power to make a grand entrance just yet, but in time he would be able to.

"So how goes this grand plan of yours? any exciting developments we should know about? As for this boy, something does seem to be changing, better watch your self." Another brief chuckle. He wasn't sure who would win in a no holds bar fight between the demon and Maku, but it surely would be a fun one there was no doubt.

"Seriously though, what is going on. Its not as easy to get information from this boy, and if big doings are going to go down, I should probably have a slight inclining of how to react."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:48 pm
The Demon at this point had plucked a bird from the sky with a small senbon he had thrown at it earlier. It was laying now dead on the ground in front of him. At the moment he was focusing on the senju chakra that coursed through his body now. After a moment he mixed it with a more natural chakra that he was used to which was the medical chakra he had come to know as his safe haven. It allowed him to almost play god with the mere bodies of mortals at anytime he so wished it. Touching the tiny birds body with his right arm he pushed forward all of that chakra into the dead things body. raising his hand from it to see if his handiwork had worked he noted a small green glow that stayed over the body for a few seconds before fading away. It seemed his foray into preservation of dead bodies was a success but he wouldn't know for sure till the actual decomposition process started. Putting the dead bird in his pocket he would wait to see if it started giving off foul odors at a later time.

On to the next thing was a new ability he had thought of after taking energy from the earth allowing himself to boost his own abilities by drastic numbers. This one would allow damage to be off put into area around him lowering the damage he took on his own body by increased numbers. This would require a ot more chakra than the last and so he sat still again meditating and listening to the flow of not only the grass but the tree's ad the very earth beneath him to know how everything flowed in with one another.

Listening to the Jester talk the Demon instantly knew he was correct in asuming that he had questions about what was going to happen at a later date. Sadly he would have to answer as the Jester was known for doing things that could damage and ruin plans that had been set in stone for some time now. It wasn't that he was doing it on purpose, he simply didn't care what got hurt in the process of him enjoying himself. SIghing before answering he would let the Jester in on what was happening.

"We were not roommates, you were an annoyance that constantly got in the way of my plans for the body we shared. Not to mention you are the reason we lost that fight by the way. Your need to play games instead of finish the task at hand got both of us caught and defeated by the boy you inhabit now. Don't speak so commonly with me."

The Demon was still actually very much so annoyed with the Jester for that incident. He wished he was like the entity that didn't care about anything, he was still in the recesses of Youka's mind napping refusing to wake up for anything honestly. There was one time he had turned his head and took interest in something but it quickly was dismissed and he went back to his deep slumber..

"My plans are slowly reaching max speed, I have given the boy three ninja to train or kill however he see's fit. Once they are brought up to fighting standards I will more than likely send them to a minor village to have them lay waste to it completely killing even the children. I have others waiting for Kira's arrival after she is finished with Taki and she will lead them just the same as Maku except to a different minor to destroy that. All I need is a little bit more time for it to be fully operational. As for watching myself I don't need you telling me that, just worry about your little games and make sure they don't run the same course as my plans. I've hidden something from the boy as a sort of ace in the hole if something is to happen that would put these two bodies at odds. I'm working on finishing it now and if it does reach a different final outcome like I've been told it would then that boy will fall to me once this is over."

Sadly the Demon had to be honest with the Fox, it was one of the negative points with having had shared a mind with him. The Jester would know if the Demon was lying about things and if he felt he was being lied to or information was being hidden then he would more than likely do his best to ruin those plans as best he could.

"More so why are you taking such an active interest in the dealings of the outside world now, even when you were with us you still didn't care this much. What has changed?"

The Demon now had enough chakra stored in him to pull the jutsu off, he just need to focus more on the actual effects. It was harder done than said as it would require him to also try to damage himself as well to see the results of the training. For now though he continued to move the senju chakra throughout his body till it reached dead center and he was able to fill it completely around him.

(1k words learning living preservation)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:52 pm
"O come on you big softy. You know deep down you enjoyed our time together. After all, I helped make you what you are. We all have left our little marks on one another, that there is no denying. All he same, I am more interested because something......feels wrong."

The darkness continued to shutter and move. As if it knew this plot was unfolding within. Licking his lips, he continued on after taking a breath. "I can't tell what it is, but hopefully I can gain some kind of foot hold here, or I don't think even you will like the results. However, to the game at hand." Trying to look somewhere outside of the darkness he would continue on about the current plan.

"So what villages are we going for? all of them you say. Where will this body go, and do you think he will follow your commands? He seems to be going along at the moment, but merely as something to do. TO be honest his heart is hardly in it. It's not that he doesn't find it fun, its just......he is looking for something more. My little whispers are one of the main reasons I think he puts up with you." It was true. Something was wrong with Maku, his desire for something.....was consuming and yet subtle at the same time. He wanted more of an idea of where to go and what to expect. If he had some inside information he could probably gain something. Get some bit of power to over power this little boys force of will.

"What is it your working on by the way. I can tell your mind is split in our conversation brother, we are not so yet long seperated."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:24 pm
"Will you stop with all of the pet names and your childish language. It's so annoying to listen to ad it reminds me how much I hate you."

The Jester was speaking of things not feeling proper inside of Maku's mind. That couldn't bode well for anyone if he decided to act on his boredom as well. Having almost two identical pranksters running around trying to cure their boredom would be planning suicide for the Demon. He needed Maku to be ready for all things to come and if he was getting bored then that wouldn't do.

"Is there anyway you can attempt to gain a hold of his mind maybe and push him to a more calmer resoulution of his mental desires. I sent him the genin to give him busy work, maybe you can voice you oppinion on him taking them to Yuki where he could possibly train them and also after destroy the village. If at all possible maybe even let him kill the genin he is training as well, just try your best to keep his mind occupied. Tell him some of your dread awful riddles."

The Demon was now absorbing the chakra and life energy directly from the trees and grass around him watching as the grass and tree's started to die. They were withering away ever so slowly as the color left them and eventually they crumbled away and blew off into the wind. The Demon smiled at the progress he was making on actually learning this ability that would serve to be a staple point in much harder fights. He still needed to actually try the jutsu out, however he felt that his body was not yet ready for such a feat. Even doing just this was weighing heavily on his body, it was holding true that this chakra was going to be very hard to control. The chakra while being life energy was sapping the very control he had over his own elements from his body causing himself to sway slightly before responding back to the Jester.

" I can't tell you my end goal because, well you are a too in to your games. If he asks you what we talked about ou will make it into a game that if he beats you you'll give the answer away. SO I won't tell you what my ace in the hole is but what I'm working on right now is a way to transfer damage from myself and whoever I deem worth into the very earth and life around me. Very hard to do and very volatile but I think I have the patience to actually pull it off."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:19 am
"I'll do my best, but I'm not sure. Things began to get worse and better once he started talking to you. It allowed me to get to where I am, but it caused some other change. I will do my best, but I really would like to hear the rest of the game. I wouldn't give it away if it was really important boss." The jester tried to chuckle at his statement, but even as he did the glass on the picture of Youka cracked form frame to frame.

Collecting himself he, addressed the the demons new abilities. "That seems like an interesting technique, how are you managing that? Still messing around with the DNA of others I presume. As for the genin, his plan all along was to take them to Yuki. He will train them there, and then I don't know what his plan will be. I will try to plant the seeds as you have asked. Its hard to be playful at the moment. However, for you I will do my best." It was true things were a little less funny at the moment, but in time perhaps he could spark that fire again.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:14 pm
The Demon sighed to himself listening to what the Jester was saying. It was true that they were getting too complacent in their times again. They had a plan and it hadn't been utilized yet due to certain other circumstances appearing. He would have to think of something that would allow him to ease Maku's mind and bring peace to the inner turmoil.

"Hmm fine I'll let you know, remember that boy Kozai, well he mentioned a change that happened for the briefest of moments when he introduced senju and uchiha dna into his device. I'm wondering if there is a power that goes beyond both of them and if there is I'm attempting to grab it and take it as my own."

The Demon made a few hand signs before placing his hand on the earth below him pushing all the accumulated chakra back into the earth and feeling a little bit of it still latching on to himself. Taking a moment to ready his body he turned his fist on himself and punched directly center mass. What happened was the tree that was sheltering him splintered into tiny pieces as if it had just taken the blow before falling over. Success.

"Do you think he would get any fun out of him going out and and taking the ninja with him right now on the minor village destruction course? I would like to coordinate an attack with all of us going. But if this is going to appease him then I think it should happen. I would say I would let Youka take the reigns but if what you are saying is true not even he will bring the guy back to his normal self till he has released some of that energy. He doesn't have a cause it would seem right now besides waiting for something to happen, the only reason I'm not the same is because I have something I'm working on right now. If I didn't I would be out there running wild too."

(2k word count going to finishing learning protection of the earth)
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:15 am
"Just make sure you aren't playing a game bigger than yourself my friend. Sometimes the rules of nature are to strict. You might be out of your league, but good luck all the same."

Considering what the demon had said, he might be attempting to do something that ought not to be messed with. Uchiha and Senju, two of the oldest and most powerful clans, fused together. His game might affect all of them, and he thought he was the reckless one.

"Honestly I don't know what will sate this boys desires. That could be a start though. I'll see what I can do with it. What village is it that you yourself intend to go to? What other deals have you made with this Xyxer character? That guy is a few wood pegs short of a jingo set if you know what im saying." He laughed as he said the last line. Still attempting to maintain his false cheeriness even if something was wrong.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:29 am
"Calculations, safety, and end results are my name. I'll be fine, it's not like you to be so worried. Are you sure you don't have any more information on what is going on in that boys mind?"

The Demon was for once genuinely concerned what was happening to Maku. While they weren't friends or anything they both played their parts and without the other something might fall through. Hoping to avoid that, he might have to play along just a little bit nicer to ensure Maku didn't completely lose it while around him.

"Honestly I was going to let you all have the first pick and I go with what was left to be had. Xyxer, hmm nothing anymore besides I might give him some of these genin after our plans are concluded, I'll have no use for them anymore after that honestly."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum