Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Old Friends reunited (io, nk) Empty Old Friends reunited (io, nk)

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:03 am
The familiar pitter patter of rain fell over Coco as she patiently sat upon Manasa's island with her two newest traveling compatriots. This is where everything started. In the marshes of Ame, when she met her oldest friend. One person among man who she's managed to fail, but not today. Li had given up so much for their village while she's been off avoiding her fate. No longer. She was a daughter of Ame, and it was time she made up for her cowardice. Quickly she bit her thumb and performed five hand seals which by this point she'd done so many times that it was like second nature to her. Though for once she wasn't summoning one of her salamanders from across the world. It was something much more useless. Li Dian puppet master extraordinaire, and Coco's oldest friend. Using her skills in space and time she locked onto that chakra signature which she knew so well and pulled him right out of Kumogakure and into the swamps of Ame which coco knew to be his true home.

(Summoning Li!)
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Old Friends reunited (io, nk) Empty Re: Old Friends reunited (io, nk)

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:08 am
Li felt that tug from coco and he did not resist. Accepting it quickly and without hesitation Mr. Dian found himself back in the swamps of ame. The moment he felt that rain on his head life had become good once more for the young Yamanaka. "I'm home." He whispered to himself allowing his eyes to close slightly as he just enjoyed the feeling of rain on his skin once more. Then his eyes opened and moved over to coco, who had fulfilled her debt to him beautifully. "Coco!" He shouted tackling her and hugging her fiercely. It felt like it had been several life times ago since he'd met the firebrand. It may have well of been. They were both completely different people now weren't they? Still they shared a bond that only they could describe. Not lovers, and maybe not even friends, but unmistakably bonded.

"I-I never thought I'd see you again."
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:14 am
Coco couldn't take it any more.

She was done.

She buried her face into the name of her old friends neck, and just fried.

Cried for everything.

Childhood, innocence, family. When they'd last meet here they'd been kids. Things were suppose to get simpler the older you get. Things were more messed up now than ever. What was she suppose to do? Nothing made sense anymore, and she was so alone.

"Li!" Was all she had managed to say while she wept uncontrollably into his neck. Somehow it seemed that his presence here had only managed to highlight the things which were lacking in Coco's life. She felt more Empty now than ever.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:21 am
Women. You spend three months as a prisoner of war, and they're the ones who give you the sob story when you get back from it all. Never mind that, li was a compassionate man. He planned, and he just couldn't bare to see coco like this. As such he gripped her tight to his body and cried along with her. She wasn't the only one who'd lost something lately, and she hadn't been there for the slaughter of his people. A man can only cry so much before he stops mourning and starts doing something about all that sorrow. He'd had plenty of time to come to terms with his lost. It was time that the kids from Ame stopped dreaming about making a difference, and actually got it done. "Coco it's okay. As long as we're back together we're going to start to make things right again. I'm with you now. Whatever you need me to do, I'm here with you now."
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:30 am
Coco was very thankful for the opportunity to just weep and snot all over Li. 

IT did take a good few moments for coco to actually reign her emotions back under control. However when she finally did she felt like she had a great weight taken off of her shoulders, and she couldn't help but laught at how silly she'd been. "You're right Li. We're the Ame Dou. We always have been..." She took in a deep shuttering Breath, and nodded. "Well First thing's first. I promised one of my friends that I'd help him find his home." She stood once more to her feet and let the rain of ame bounce off of her umbrella. "So that's exactly what I'm going to do!"

(Exit)
4 ap!
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:33 am
Now there was the unstoppable Firebrand who he knew and love. There was nothing he could do to stop her now, his only fate was to grab on and hold tight. "Let's do it."

(Exting.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:54 pm

Approved unless stated otherwise <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum