Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Discrepancy (P, NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Discrepancy (P, NK)

Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:49 pm
Being somewhat encouraged, Youta would pick up the cookie and take a bite, though her attention would almost immediately be captured when she heard Yozora's name. Though the introduction was very vague and mostly filled with dissuasion of speaking about what Xyxer was about to share, the promise of some secret, maybe pertaining to Yozora would interest the Chuunin greatly, so she would nod in confirmation before the Tenkage continued to speak. At first she got to hear some of the man's background, that he was formerly from the Hidden Mist, that Youta knew was destroyed nearly two years ago. The man explained that when he moved into Tengakure, he was made an ANBU captain and tasked to look for talented people to make his squadmates. And apparently he chose Yozora, who was very talented and soon became his companion. Then the story changed flow, as he moved onto Haru Hyuuga. Haru's status as ANBU was known to the girl, as was the man himself. Actually Haru was the one who helped her uncover her master's fate, though that exact action resulted in Youta nearly dying only to be saved by Denkiteki, who was the Tenkage at the time. Boy, she did get close to death a lot, didn't she. Haru was also the one who helped her recover from those events and helped her train. He also happened to be the captain of her Genin team, however short that lasted. And yet she knew little of his past and his connection to Yozora, except that he and Takeo were being trained by her in the time that she died.

And now Xyxer was telling her that Haru was the one responsible for Yozora's death? Though the story did not contradict anything that the girl was told so far, if you replace sickness with poison, it still did not work with Haru's version. Meaning one of the two was lying. Either Haru, trying to become an ANBU would kill Yozora and then lie to Youta, the most likely person to uncover the truth, or Xyxer was lying to justify his action against her, or maybe to turn her against her former sensei. If Xyxer's story were true, then Denkiteki was also involved in this plot, meaning he would have saved her for a purpose. Naturally, Youta would want to confront Haru with this, but he was not at hand, Xyxer was. Taking another bite of the cookie, the Chuunin would blink. "Are you saying my sensei was responsible for my master's death because she was an obstacle for him to become an ANBU operative? Why would Haru reveal her fate to me then and why would Denkiteki save me after Takeo nearly killed me?" As she was saying this, an ironic tune was in her mind. How weird that two Tenkages in a row had nearly killed her, although Takeo was not a Kage at the time. "Why would you not do anything about this yourself, now that you are a Kage and Denkiteki is banished? Surely you could have Haru captured, if you so chose. Why tell me?" The cookie was caramel.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:08 pm
Xyxer felt no grief, he felt no joy in the actions he was performing.. This.. This life was a game. Why should he, a king care about the lives he was endangering? These people, their lives.. They were all his, and he would do what he sought fit with them. He'd execute the useless sheep and reward the willing sheep.. However.. A wolf was not something that Xyxer would tolerate. A free thinker? That's detrimental.. But, this was not Xyxer. This was Atlas, a male that prized himself on intrigue.. He loved the thrill of spinning people against one another, and currently, that was what was happening, quite successfully too. "Yes, Youta.. The male was power hungry ever since I lay my own eyes upon him. The reason he revealed her fate to you is because he is not a fool, but he takes you for one.. The spider has spun it's web and you was enthralled in it.. But, Youta, I am offering you a sanctuary from these twisted people.. Denkiteki was merely a pawn in the game of Haru.. I fear that soon, he will be coming for me, or even worse.. yourself."

He paused once more, looking down at the desk with a deep sigh, shaking his head a little, "It is true, Life of Yozora.. I could in fact incarcerate Haru at this very second if I so wished.. But.. I can not. The web he has spun is great and calculated.. If I was to kill him to avenge your idol, then I would in myself lose a valuable member of the ANBU corps and severely weaken the defense of the village.. Until.. Until somebody is strong enough to kill him and claim his position.. Yozora will have to linger in limbo.. Awaiting her retribution." He stopped a little while longer, slowly summong his sword, he tuened it around so he was holding the blade and pushed the hilt towards Youta on the table, the famed Tidebreaker resting now before her. "If you find ill in my words, Youta, please.. Harm me, out of the sight of the civilians so only my body is damaged and not my face.." Face, of course, being a reference to his pride. With the sword on the table, he watched the girl eagerly to anticipate her, of course knowing himself there was no way for her to lift it up or even budge it, but there was seemingly no strain on the desk.
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:16 pm
Youta would finish the caramel cookie while listening to her Tenkage's response. Not all of it made sense to her, but as they say, an often repeated lie becomes the truth, she would let those details slide as Xyxer pounded the idea into her mind. Eventually, he would seem to finish, summoning a sword and putting it on the desk the man would say that if she did not believe him, if she thought him being being ill to her, then Youta could harm him, his body but not his face. Of course she understood the analogy, but the fact that Xyxer would offer this kind of way to prove his point was very interesting to the girl, as it seems to opposite of what the knew the man as. Standing up, Youta would slowly extend her hand towards the weapon. Her sharp eyes taking a moment to analyze it, the Chuunin's right hand would merely touch the blade. It was no doubt a very powerful weapon. The hand would be withdrawn, there was no point to harm Xyxer if he was telling the truth and if not, then she would simply be unable to harm him at this time and in this manner, though that thought would only linger for a moment.

It would seem that at this point there was little reason for her to stay. She knew Haru and that he was strong, certainly stronger that her currently. It was proven in the Chuunin Exams, when her best only managed to cut through his armor, an injury and damage both being mended immediately before her eyes, while attacks of the other contenders did little to no damage at all. If she was to ever face him on equal footing in hopes of avenging Yozora, she would have to become way stronger. With that intent, Youta would turn around and start going for the door, if allowed stopping before it. "Thanks for the cookie." she would say, then leave the uniquely decorated office of Xyxer and the building itself. Everything got complicated. Her feelings, her master's death. Nothing seemed even remotely close to what it was this morning. It was a torrent of all things unclear occupying her thoughts and it would whirl in her mind all the way home. There she would be greeted by Cael, who after receiving a hollow reply would understand that something was wrong, but Youta would be gone into the house by then. Her doors were closed, just like her mind, to all others now.

3013 w.
[Exit, +15 stats,
425 w. towards finishing learning Death by 1k
500 w. towards adapting Twin Lotus for Genjutsu Release and Transformation
2000 w. towards leveling Singing Blade to Level 3]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:00 pm
Xyxer watched the girls porcelain white fingers curl slowly around the hilt of the sword, a moment of deliberation until it was sealed.. She believed his story but there were doubts. Oh well, he'd just have to iron the doubt out at a later date, for now, he had evil man things to do. Bad man tings blud. He maintained the sorrowful look, and after her thanking for the cookie, he nodded and spoke once more, "I do hope both you and Altar can find it in your busy schedules to join me for lunch one day." And with that, and the shutting of the door, Xyxer would lean back into the chair with the sorrow now replaced with joy.. This game of life.. it was fun. In fact, it was more than fun.. It was as if this was a new life, something he could enjoy.. A new way to prosper.

[Exit]

4626 WC

+23 AP

3000/3000 Singing Blade learned
2500/2500 Tsukuyomi
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:02 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum