Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 2:53 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Discrepancy (P, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Discrepancy (P, NK)

Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:01 pm
Though she did successfully substitute and the ANBU's elbow no doubt sank into the barrel, Youta would be prevented from striking at the guy by Xyxer, who apparently now stood right next to her. It was unexpected and it could probably have went sideways very fast, but Altar went into quite an outburst and this time Xyxer did listen to him, even his if demands were rather ridiculous. Taking a moment of thought the Chuunin would consider it, of course it was a better option that a fight to the death and she would feel extremely bad if Altar had to die for her. In the end, she decided this was probably their best shot at walking out of this. "...Fine." Taking one step away from Xyxer she would place the two blades on the ground in front of her and putting her right leg first she would kneel on the left, bowing her head and closing her eyes for a moment. At that moment she felt very much screwed really. But there was no denying that trying to fight her way through this would be likely more tragic.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:48 pm
Xyxer stopped the attack on the two, but ordered Youta drop her weapons and bow on her knees for his forgiveness. Altar was about to argue, when he heard Youta mutter, and drop her weapons, and herself. Altar felt his anger flare, his want, his NEED, to hurt Xyxer, kill xyxer, maim him, anything at this moment was immense and it grew with every second. He was offering his life to this pathetic excuse for a man, a hollowed shell of what he used to be that couldn't even find the willpower to fight bloodlust. He was about to be killed by this man, and he still needed more people to bow before him like he was some god. Altar's mind changed his perception of Xyxer. Before, he had seen them as kindred spirits, two sides of the same coin. Now, Xyxer was just a pathetic waste. He needed people to bow before him to sooth his spirit. Altar was simply happy to fight beside his people and call them his equals, his friends. And to think he served under this man...

Altar's hands close together, both eyes still on, he awaited anything to go awry. He was far enough away from everyone that he'd be able to get off handsigns uninterrupted, so if he saw anything that he didn't like, he was free to dash in.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:39 pm
Xyxer smirked deeply once the sign of submission was done.. Finally, he had got the singing beauty to give in to death and accept it. He looked up, making eye contact with the male that was Altar.. That look in his eyes.. One of utter derision. It was almost as if he was looking into a mirror, he knew what would be the worst thing for him.. Continuing to smirk, he threw his hand up to the sky clumsily and the ANBU departed, turning around and waiting a few seconds, the prime time for Youta to strike his back if he so desired, after all, it was partially a test to her loyalty. He spoke after a few seconds and started walking off towards the Tenkage office, "Altar, you're dismissed for now. Enjoy the variety of bakeries around here, become nice and stocky so a warrior may yet be carved out of you. As for you, Youta, you, come with me. We have matters to attend to, ones regarding your safety within the village walls."
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:35 pm
In a bit Xyxer would release the ANBU and turn around. Looking up she would of course note his back being turned on her, which would be a good time to strike. But Youta wasn't a two faced snake like that, if she had knelt it meant she actually consented to it, though not feeling at fault, she admitted that the man was too powerful for her to defeat, even if she could get through the two ANBU. Hearing the man's words Youta would stand up and follow him. It appeared the little fight was mostly over and she did not think Xyxer was that vicious to kill her now, even though he did seem rather demented.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:58 pm
Altar was about to argue with Xyxer, saying he should come as well, or that Youta should not follow in the first place, when she willingly obliged to follow the man. Well... that was different, and far from what he had expected. But, he would resign if this was how it was going to be.

"Be safe, Youta. Please." Altar would say, desperation in his eyes. He didn't trust Xyxer to refrain and not kill her. He didn't trust Xyxer with anything anymore, not after this stunt. But he knew forcing his hand would only push his, so he had to refrain from any action aside from leaving them be. And so, that's what he would do. And he would walk from the scene, planning what was needed in his head.

~Possible Exit, unless interrupted~
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:47 pm
There was one thing the man clothed in a skin-tight white shirt and baggy jeans did not lack, even if he may lack style, and that was his ego. Lifting both of his arms up either side of his body, they were opened as if he was getting ready to embrace an age old friend, his face turning to look at the girl from sideways on if she had not decided to walk by his side at this point in time, his dazzling blue hair making a striking contrast across his colours, accentuating his features, primarily his confident smirk. Continuing his gesture, he spoke calmly while maintaining his path of movement towards the Tenkage Office. "You see, Youta. You've made a grave error, but I am a noble person, I will allow you a free.. What do they call it? 'Get out of jail free card'? Yes, you can have one of them." Continuing his smirk he paused a little before spinning around to walk backwards, now pointing his right index finger at the girl while repeatedly moving his hand up and down in a friendly manner as if he was scolding her mockingly, "The people here, swordswoman, they worship me. I'm their saviour. Have you not heard the rumours of me? Aside for the torture ones, by the way.. They're totally slanders. That's such a twisted thing to do for one's own amusement." He spun around once more now that they had come to the door of the building, he'd open one of the doors and throw his arm inwards, gesturing for the girl to enter, "Ladies first."

If the girl was to enter the building, then Xyxer would follow suit and sway to her side before, casually ignoring the elevator because he was not out of shape, jogging up the steps of the building and entering into his own office at the end of the hall, he'd make his way down to the Tenkage throne and sit down upon it, throwing one hand towards the chair opposite of him. He had recently made two different adjustments to the room.. For one, the two corners at the top of the throne now had two tusks erupting out of it, much like the barbarians would use for their own fashioning, as well as that, Xyxer had casually renovated the desk before him so that it was now made of clear diamond, of course, with build in heat resistance so that the fishies, oh, did I forget to mention that? That's right, tropical fish swum around inside of the desk. Xyxer was a baller and he did not fuck about. He had learned that in order for the most fruitful negotiations to blossom, the interviewed must be at ease, peaceful.. A comfortable seat and a relaxing view was sure to assure that. He now finished what he was saying prior, "You see, Youta.. Many of the hands of the urchins.. They work for me now. It'd be most unfortunate if you was to.. say.. Turn up to training one day and, most unfortunately, god forbid this happen, accidentally break both of your legs when you decide to see if you can jump from a skyscraper.. Not that any incidents of this have occurred with any interference from me, of course, this is purely hypothetical." At that point Xyxer moved his hand onto some of the newspapers that were on the desk, casually pushing them to the side and hiding the illustrative pictures that portrayed a few jumping shinobi. "Say, Youta.. Whom do you think I am?"
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:09 am
Looking at Altar, Youta would see the boy's expression as he asked her to be safe. There was nothing more she wanted right now than to comfort him somehow, but sadly all she could do was a smile, which hopefully relayed that everything will be okay. Then she would obediently follow the Tenkage. Though noting the man's strange motions, the girl would remain silent for the journey, her eyes now losing the blue glow and being constantly narrowed. Her expression somewhat between stern and regretful. She would of course walk in first, as she was invited to, when they reached their destination.

Once inside Youta would follow the man up the stairs and eventually into a chamber which was apparently his office. No doubt she would notice the exotic decorations of the office. But what confused her much more than that was how similar yet different Xyxer was from how he behaved just a few minutes ago. Was this the same man that just demanded Altar cut her hand off for punching him? Then as she sat down in front of the diamond desk and heard the deal. What could be the goal of this, she was not sure, but he was obviously trying to subtly threaten her. Of course she got the message, but what was the point of not making it clear in the first place? Then as he ended it with a question of who she thinks he is, the Chuunin would dim into thought, trying to recall everything she knew about the man. I'n a few seconds she would construct her response. "You seem to have been in the shadows of Tengakure until recently becoming Tenkage. Other than your name, I don't really know where you come from or what your goals are." Which was true.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:30 am
Xyxer couldn't help but allow his smile to force itself out from his rather neutral face upon the girl's facial expressions once inside of the office, it was something he could just.. sense. Was it regret? Was it fear? It was a negative feeling.. Perhaps it was in her body language and how she had lagged behind.. She definitely didn't want to be here, and that's where the amusement of Xyxer came from. It was thankful that Xyxer had kept hold of the two cookies thereafter in one hand, putting one upon the desk much to the attraction of the fish and slid it towards the girl opposite of him, smiling vaguely still. "You seem to know a lot about me already, Youta.. I do seem to strike from the shadows, don't I? Tell me.. What have I done to receive such atrocious hospitality from you while engaging with your lover?" He questioned the girl briefly, deciding a bit of amusement would also come from what he did next. During his speech, he suddenly allowed his armour, The Abysswalker, to form along his body and then disappear almost instanenously, leaving no obvious marks on his body and it had lasted for but 0.5 seconds, giving more than enough time for the girl to consider it her mentality breaking. While speaking, he put his hands forward and rest them on his own biscuit situated upon the table, the shark along his finger gleaming with malice, the yellow ring glaring at the girl as if it was a full moon.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:53 pm
Youta would watch the man put down a cookie on the desk and slide it her way. However he did not offer it to her, so the girl would just ignore it for now. As he was finishing speaking, the Chuunin would frown. Maybe because he said her lover. Just some hour ago, less maybe, she got a confirmation that their feelings were mutual, during that stressful situation. But she wouldn't call him her lover yet. The girl wouldn't want to think about it, she will once this unpleasant meeting was over. There was a possible other reason for her frown, it being that for a split second she saw the man become covered in armor. Although it was very brief, she would recognize it being the same armor he was in when he attacked her the other day, the whole incident being the reason she punched him and consecutively the reason she was in the current situation. At that time, seeing as the armor would be gone just as suddenly as it appeared, Youta would pay in to mind, as her mind was occupied with the question. "I believe I made my reasons clear as I threw myself at you. You attacked me without provocation the other day, severely injured me and left me tied and bleeding out." Youta did not like repeating herself, but tried to restrain her emotions from another breakthrough. She was lucky of being able to speak like this and that the fight was over, it would be foolish to just waste it...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:24 pm
Xyxer listened to her words, even smirking a little once he had noticed the confusion in her eyes after the trick with the armour. She was being quite prudish when it came to the cookie, however, and he threw one hand forwards casually towards it, "Come, eat the cookie, Youta. I bear no ill feelings towards you and I understand your distress, truly." He paused now, smiling gently as a string of lies soon flowed from his lips no different than the words he had spoke prior, "I trust you, Yozora's Prodigy. As such, I entrust you that any information that is said within the confines of this room may not be spoken outside of it, it's a matter of great intel belonging to the ANBU and I do not wish to jeopardize the life of both you and Altar's.. Because after all, if I find out Altar has heard of this, and my ears are everywhere, I shall be forced to lobotomize you, both, or worse.." He paused a little while longer, "So, Youta, what is your answer? Do you wish to know the truth behind the madness?" After a while, regardless of what her reply would be Xyxer would begin speaking himself again, "You see, Youta, ever since I left Kirigakure No Sato the famed swordsman and ANBU that I was and sought shelter within the confines of Tengakure's heaving walls, I had duties here too.. I was made an ANBU Captain and as such, it was my job to find ANBU.. People befitting of the rank, and as such that's how I found the one you follow the footsteps of, Yozora." He paused a little, frowning as he looked down at the table with a bit of wetness apparent on his eyes, "She showed great promise, she was truly going to become someone great and nobody could deny that, I trained her myself in the ways of the sword, and she taught me her ways in other manners, it was of mutual benefit and I finally had a companion; my days of solitude gone and banished and a friendship forged in blood. She had, however, became a danger to a select few, and an obstacle.. A male, his name slips my mind somewhat.. I believe it to be.. Haru Hyuuga? was working under her briefly in his own trials for ANBU. Yozora was a caring sensei, I had oversaw her trainings of the young male many times and she had always been pleasant, at least, while I was there. However, there was something about that one.." He paused a little bit and his brow furrowed some more, now tapping the desk erratically as if it was playing on his mind, slowly continuing, "She had told me herself that she did not believe Haru was fit for the ANBU Corps.. He was too much like a snake, she said, and feared he was not to be of our.. ranking. In terms of power or desire for the village. She had spoke to the Tenkage at the time, Denkiteki I believe, and had told him all of this information, yet it all seemed to fall on deaf ears.. In fact, I do recall seeing Denkiteki and Haru speaking many a time with exchangings of parcels, yet I was to believe they were but gifts.. It appears the true meaning of the parcels was far more sinister." He stopped once again, this time clenching his fists a little as he cascading himself into his emotions, "I do believe the final test was to be a simple fight, one on one.. Youta versus Haru as was customary for the one that had been training their students. The day before, however.. It was a friendly day and they had dined together, in fact, we had all dined together, the ANBU Operatives.. She had been very kind with him, and when she had once turned her head, he.. switched one of the powdering packets of her ramen.. That day was forever my worst and most futile.. I did not believe a member of the ANBU could poison their own ally with such a complacent smile, yet he had done that.. and I had not acted.. I believe myself ever the coward for it. If it was not for my foolish belief in shinobi's brotherhood.. She'd still be standing by me today, my right hand. She died the day after, and Denkiteki, in his ever lasting wisdom, forbade me from instead testing the traitor.. He had made me stand by and watch as a new Captain was elected for that team and he had but to beat them, a person whom could barely shoot a jutsu and hit a target 10 miles away. It was too easy, and I still.. I still feel as if those two had conspired against the beauty." He paused a little and frowned looking down, "If the village wasn't so down on Shinobi I could handle this situation.. but this is why I had to find you, Youta, and not show you whom I truly was. I had to see what you was told, and it seems you was told somewhat the truth.. She did die from a sickness, albeit, a man made one inflicted by the hands of the ANBU known as Haru.. I do hope you forgive me, Youta, for my rash actions.. I am gravely sorry." He looked down a little, almost as if he was the one being scolded.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum