Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Homeward Bound Empty Homeward Bound

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:40 pm
Agito would approach the gates of the village, upon doing so he would notice recent footprints entering the village, he would grow worried thinking someone decided to attack while he was away, how stupid could he be, as he ran in through the village gates, he saw two sets of footprints, one seemed to lead towards the training grounds, the other leads... towards the leader building? what the hell, he would follow the prints that headed for the leadership office, maybe a genin was trying to get smart and takeover while all the higher ranked ninja was away

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Homeward Bound Empty Re: Homeward Bound

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:10 pm
Agito looked at kozai, a first a little relived knowing kozai would not do anything to try a takeover on echo, not to mention he knew his friend wanted the position, and had talked him away from the village, to seek echo, to try and talk it over with echo himself, but then the words Kozai spoke to Agito hit his ears, and he would narrow his eyes and his voice got a little less friendly with kozai "What?, You send me to Taki So i could talk it over with echo about me becomeing Leader, and you see him and he makes YOU leader, why didnt you turn him down Kozai, did you even try to tell him about how i was trying to meet with him about this very subject, what the hell kozai, I thought of you like a friend, a brother even, and this is starting to betray my trust i had for you kozai" As Agito's anger flaired his Sandaririsu would activate, his fists clentch tightly and he looked at kozai, unknowing what he should do at this exact moment, so he would give him time to answer

-10 ap

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:26 pm
"Do you not think I would over look somethings if i had to for certain friends?,If you would have just allowed me to Kozai, we would have already had everything done, i would have funded you, I would have it so everyone knew I supported you kozai, for once in your life unthaw that ice block you call a heart and feel kozai, I would have granted that freedom Kozai" Agito would walk closer to kozai, but no closer then to the desk, he would punch it in frustration and he looked down, as he spoke from this moment on his voice would be shakey, and eventually tears could be seen falling from his eyes straight to the desk as he looked down at it "I feel betrayed Kozai, even if you did not want it, you could have declined, you could have allowed me to take over, we could have takeover togther, no fears of scrutiny, we could have improved iwa togther Kozai, didnt you think of these things?, or were you to busy looking up at someone, sucking up to them, trying to get in good with them, what was it kozai, why would you do something that would hurt a friend you already had, you know how baddly I wanted this, you know that I was going to make this whole village better, so why kozai, just tell me why please" Agito would now collapse infront of the desk, his anger now all gone, and the feelings left was hurt and sorrow, he would be leaning against the desk as he looked down, not knowing how to go on with his questions anymore, his sandaririsu would disipate, and he stayed there, not really waiting, just to hurt to move away for the time being

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:47 pm
Agito would look over his shoulder and then around, looking around at all of the office as he listened to Kozai's words, but he didnt get his answer, that part seemed to be ignored, or Kozai didnt trust him enough to open up about his plans, Agito would stand up, cleared his face, then turned around, standing at attention, his head straight forward, he would nod his head quietly and he would await for the next set of words kozai would speak to him, agito had to follow this man, but as he had lost respect for him at this moment, he still had loyalty, he was loyal to any who could beat him, and kozai had beat him once a while back, but he wondered if things could be diffrent, he would shake the idea from his head because if nothing else, he was loyal to Iwa, and he would do what he must for the village

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:20 pm
Agito would follow Kozai out of the kage building, and eventually to a familir area, Agito would note that this was the same area Kozai brought him to before when he....Agito's heart fell, was he about to lose his best friend once again, Agito dont know how he could handle that, as they he listened to Kozai's words, he thought maybe kozai was doing it this time till the people who saw him as evil were gone, if that was the case Agito woul dmake sure it would be soon, he would follow Kozai into the lab and listened to all that he had to say, Agito noted the Senju boy, but thought nothing of it, and as kozai spoke, Agito thought himself right and he looked down and he would finally begin to speak once again " I am sorry Kozai, i didnt know, if I didnt i wouldnt have blown up at you like that, I am sorry, but why this time, why are you leaving again Kozai, your my best friend, i dont know if i can go through losing you once again, what is driving you to this again, if its that illness we can do somehting about it, we can, i know you know somehting about medical, look at these styles of experiments in here, teach me kozai, and let me heal you if that is the issuse, as for your requests, what are they this time?" remembering last time he was asked to keep video dairies of changes Kozai would need to keep updated on

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum