Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 59%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Homeward Bound - Page 2 Empty Re: Homeward Bound

Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:48 pm
Agito would sigh softly at kozai, seemed that the one person kozai was trying to hide from, was one that agito needed to get stronger before he thought of taking on, so that quick way was out of the question, then as kozai continued on about the seed Agito would look shocked at first, this was a horendous thing to do, then he gave some thought about it, to recreate a near, that could make up for their own misdeeds in the past, agito rubbed his temples on his head as he gave it serious thought then he would answer Kozai "Well first, I am sorry i cant help to take care of Echo, but I can always help to divert his eyes and ears if need be so you can do your own thing, and as for the DNA you have of near, well that one is tough, but I belive, if we can reprogram more or less, this one to correct the mistakes that he made, and help to clean the slate of the tarnished name that Near made it to be today, then lets do it, as Leon as left me to rot alone, and you will be leaveing soon, I will need company eventually, so this sounds the best choice for multiple reasons, Alright Kozai, you have my support behind this, so what else do you need?" Agito had slightly suprized himself with his own reaction, but would Kozai be just as suprized? Agito would just have to wait and watch and find out

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Homeward Bound - Page 2 Empty Re: Homeward Bound

Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:29 pm
Agito smiles softly back at kozai that friendly smile, he would nod to kozai as he would then confirm for Kozai in words "Yes Kozai I will help train you, after all, you once trained me in the art of Water, and i have put it to good use, I hope you do the same when then time comes, make good use of the Taijutsu Kozai" Agito would spin around and walk out of Kozai's lab, funny why is it when one is higher ranking, they seem to go to a lower ranking person to help with learn somehting, when kozai was a chunnin it was agito asking kozai to learn water release, now that kozai is kage, he was comming to a Jounin asking to teach him taijutsu, Agito would chuckle softly as he thought, my how the tides have turned, he would head off to the training grounds as he was already ready

[Exit]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum