Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea...

Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:04 am
A simple nod both agreed with Naoki's shrewd assumption and served to send Ahab on a new course, following the village leader into the storm. It was odd, all around him a storm raged, yet the water immediately surrounding the boat appeared calm. It was truly a shame Naoki had not given him more trouble. He had hoped for much more from a lowly village leader-he was only human.

{Possible exit.}
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea...

Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:20 pm
Keeping an eye on the boat as it slipped in, Naoki would follow it into the tunnel. Soon the storm would close behind them and only the path forward would remain. When they eventually left the barrier, Naoki would explain where the port was for the boat to dock before flickering to the ground of the village himself, where he did not have to constantly run chakra through his feet to stand. There were a few things he intended to take care of before the man arrived. First, he would get somebody to assign and show the foreign ninja their housing. He would also make sure a passage for Ahab to leave is arranged. And lastly, just to stay safe Naoki would assign a couple Jounin to keep an eye on Ryuu.

895 w.
[Exit,
+4 stats converted to 400 ryo,
895 w. to leveling Inner Seals]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:14 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum