Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea... Empty I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea...

Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:49 am
In a manner of hours Ryuu had received a reply from the village leader requesting a meeting. The former jounin had hoped that the meeting would take place within the village itself, but this would have to do. However, this setback did not deter him in the least. Rather the rogue decided to go with the flow. Finding a fisherman who was willing to take him to the spot referred to in the leader's letter was fairly simple, a little ryo went a far way in such a place. Thus, a few hours and a couple dozen sea shanties later, Ryuu found himself on the wide open blue. Ryuu wore some rather interesting attire given to him by the fisherman he now sailed with. The young man currently looked much like a weird banana, he wore a large yellow slicker, baggy rubber yellow pants, rubber boots and, to top it off, a large wide brimmed yellow hat. This whole ensemble was rather odd as Ryuu also had long shaggy black hair that stretched down to his shoulders, a side effect of living without a barber for quite a while. Standing at the bow of the small boat the rogue looked much like some weird figurehead, this would be an enjoyable meeting. It was here that the boat waited, the divide between a seemingly endless storm and dreamy blue skies.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea... Empty Re: I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea...

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:34 am
Not too long after the letter was send Naoki prepared to meet the man, as the specified time was rapidly approaching. He would be walking through the passage inside the storm, as the tunnel formed right in front of him. His mind however was not here, as he was actually considering the recent event, Den's situation and the alliance that Maku proposed. Like this, he would not notice as he was at the end of the tunnel.

From the outside it would look like an area in the storm began to slow down before the winds and water gave way to the calm that surrounded Naoki's figure. Wearing his usual dark blue and silver lined shirt with floral ornaments and black jeans the Uchiha would step out of the storm with the passage closing behind him. It was a bit chilly out here in that clothing, but it will be warm again once he gets back. He would spot a single fisherman's boat and a rather uniquely dressed man standing on it. At a reasonable range Naoki would ask "Are you the man calling himself dragon that asked to enter?"
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea... Empty Re: I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea...

Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:30 pm
"Ahoy! Look off the starboard bow!" It was at this cry that Ryuu first looked to the left and saw nothing, he was a ninja not a sailor. Though after a few moments of embarrassment, the rogue glanced to the right and spotted a man walking from the storm, interesting. People walking through storms, such was an odd sight to say the least. However, Ryuu was not one to insult a stormwalker, to do such was bad luck. Furthermore this man was probably the village leader. In a way Ryuu half hoped that this was not really the village leader. So far the man seemed to be a fool, what if Ryuu had planned on jumping him? Here he was without backup, sad. Luckily for this leader Ryuu meant him no harm, so there was not much to worry about at this time. All the same, once the man was within a reasonable distance and spoke Ryuu responded with slight bow and a few quick words, "I am indeed the one and only. I presume you are the leader of the island nation, it is pleasant to meet you." Laughing a bit Ryuu continued with a bit of humor and a gesture towards the storm and endless torrents of rain, "You know, reminds me a lot of Amegakure." The former jounin was no fool, he would not go divulging his name willy nilly, he first needed to know who he was dealing with. Paranoia? Perhaps, but paranoia kept shinobi alive.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:41 pm
Naoki would bow in response, more like a nod. He'd wonder what gave his rank away, guessing it was chakra. Note to self, run a suppression in future meetings, or chakra levels will let people know who you are. So this was the man that sent him the letter, asking to let him in. Judging from his own chakra levels the man was an accomplished ninja and the Uchiha would rather not have him run free in his village if he wasn't honest of his intentions.
"The inside is mighty different, I assure you." Naoki would reply to an equally casual comment. Then get serious, because he could not let this man in lightly. "Before you proceed, I need to be sure your claims are honest. Why don't we begin with you introducing yourself?"
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:00 pm
"So touchy, my name is Ryuu, Ryuu Koga. And you are?" The rogue spoke smoothly and without faltering, he had not told a lie yet. Of course surely that would come, he would no doubt be forced to lie soon, shame. Thus, standing in his yellow attire the former jounin awaited a response from the man. In the mean time he made careful use of his chakra senses to feel out Naoki's chakra signature, it was not too impressive. On the other hand it was not to be scoffed at. As with most shinobi, Ryuu elected to a lot the man on the water  certain amount of respect that was until he knew the man's weakness, everyone had a weakness, a chink in the armor. Ryuu would find the village leader's weakness and put it to use at a later date, one must be in it for the long haul if they truly desire power.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:32 am
Noting the no doubt intended similarity between The Dragon and the man's actual name, Naoki would respond "Naoki Gekou. As you have already figured I am Shimagakure's leader." His gaze would dart at the fisherman, then back at the exile. "I am sorry for not being as polite, but hopefully as you can understand, I must view your request with suspicion for the sake of my village." He would make a short pause before continuing. "Your story intrigues me and I would want to hear it in more detail before I agree to let you in, on your word that you will bring no harm to the village or its people. But before that, would you ask the man that accompanied you here to leave?" Of course, Naoki expected for the other ninja to be able to walk on water, like he was doing. Otherwise, how was the fisherman supposed to leave, eh?
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:15 pm
"I am sorry, but I believe in getting my moneys worth. As such, please forgive me if I remain on this vessel, feel free to join me. My good friend Ahab has already heard my story, so there will be no harm done." Pausing for a brief moment the former jounin took a breath and then continued, "As for my story, well, there is not much to it. My former leader, Worr Temuri fell into madness. I feared for my life as he started killing his own people. Thus, I arrived here, hopefully a place I can seek sanctuary." With that Ryuu fell silent. In all honesty he had yet to lie, once again. Worr was indeed a mad man, he allowed someone who had tried to kill him to live. Furthermore Worr was a shinobi so he did, without a doubt, kill people. In good consciousness Ryuu awaited a reply. Hopefully Naoki was in an understanding mood on this fine day.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:10 am
There would be no change to Naoki's poker face as Ryuu declined to step out of the boat or send the fisher away. Naoki believed that following the host's suggestions would be the proper way, but it mattered little here, except that somewhere in his mind the Uchiha would mark that the man decided not to do as Naoki said, even on as minor matter as this.

Hearing the short story that the Jounin would tell, the leader would linger only a moment before inquiring further. "You left your village? Were you the only one to do so? Surely if your leader was a corrupt and mad as you claim he was, others would have noticed it as well. Do you know what became of this corrupt leader?" All of it valuable intel, Naoki needed to know if more of people like Ryuu could appear at his doorstep, also if he had to worry about a village led by a madman.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:05 pm
"Naturally, leaving is not the right word. I escaped. As for what became of the leader? Well, I can only assume he still remains in control of the village itself. There isn't much to it. If you would rather not allow me into your village simply tell me and I shall be on my way." Ryuu wanted to get straight to the point, was he being allowed into the village or not? In actuality, he could care less if he were allowed in, he already got what he came for. However, it would be interesting to see what Naoki had to say. For a leader his questions were not too pointed, shame really.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:46 am
The news of a possibly mad leader in charge of a nearby village were not something Naoki was happy about. But for now he did not have much reason to stall this man any longer. He was prepared to let him in. Slightly frowning at Ryuu's expression of impatience Naoki would inquire "I assume you will insist that your friend Ahab comes in as well?... Very well." He would turn around, with his sensory keeping an eye on the two behind him, and making a handseal to open the passage. A temporary tunnel of calm would appear in a raging wall of water and wind and Naoki would face the guests again. "Come on then." He would say, gesturing for them to follow, as he would walk in.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum