Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

If Only Death Could Awaken Me From My Slumber(P/L) Empty If Only Death Could Awaken Me From My Slumber(P/L)

Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:51 am
“Vitals Stabilized, Mother I will awaken you from your Coma I promise just bear with me”Spoke a female voice as the sound of non stop typing echoed through the lab. The darkness of the place could show it wasn’t used as often as it should be. The woman was actuallly panicing as it had been months as she was doing this there was no sign of change. Since that day it all seemed nothing would change,maybe the gods had finally struck down and called upon judgment but can it truly be judgment if those who you lose never wakes up again?

Six Months Ago

“Asuna do you have those documents yet,It shouldn’t take that long I need that information as soon as possible”Spoke Misaki as her hand reached behind her head ruffling her own hair as a soft sigh left her lips. It had been a few weeks since her Uncle visit her left her with a treasured item which allowed her to visit asgard anytime she wanted. That very necklace dangled around her neck as she sat at her desk the window being opened behind her,her head turned slightly as the blue eyes of her’s caught sight of the floating clouds.

“Maybe their can be a world where peace could reside if us as it’s habitants can actually work towards that dream”murmurs Misaki it was then Asuna came into the office from next door she had went on a errand for her mother to gather all the information she could and the documents she made listing the activities of the fire nation.”This is all the reports you asked for mother I hope this helps”Asuna said as her hand will reach out placing the documents on the table but along those documents was a journal,it was the journal that Misaki had found in the lab of her sister it was notes left behind by her great grandmother who lead a history more ruthless and all that era knew was bloodshed.

Misaki will pick up the journal instead of the paperwork she asked for,her fingertips will begin to flip through the pages. The Curse of Etro still embedded on her shoulder as the eye of the curse was opening it was almost time for her to live this world most likely. Her body was getting weaker as time passed,blood surely was leaving her each time she coughed it even felt as her own power was leaving her body. She flipped each page as Asuna sat down as her mother was looking through the book. The book had many interesting things explaining the Feng Shui Engine,the details was perfect explaining everything that this mechanism could do,she honestly couldn’t believe what she was reading. What exactly kind of shit was her grandmother into,But that power….could help her extend her own life and bring the justice she wants before her time is up.

“Asuna...take this to Research Lab have them get to work on this Feng Shui Engine immediately,Those who don’t comply I will kill them with the little strength I have”she spoke boldly as she started coughing covering her mouth with a free hand as her eyes would look in the center of her hand as blood has covered over it.The goddess surely was merciless was this because she defied her and didn’t kill Yaju or Hunter that time....did she sense the overwhelming confusion in Misaki’s heart or was this just the goess way to torture her till her life finally comes to a end?
Asuna rushed to her mothers aid as she will kneel down placing a hand on her mother forehead as it was Misaki running a fever her body had started to reject her own chakra now,soon ever power she had would be lost. Shoving the book in Asuna hand”I said go...if you want to try helping me get that damn book and blueprints to Research department”she demanded,Asuna didn’t say a word just nodded taking the journal and hurrying out of the office as her mother had ordered.

Misaki eyes will start to get heavy as she panted heavily”I should just close my eyes...just for a bit”she whispered to herself as her eyes closed her head resting on her desk. Sweat crawling all over her skin as she rested as streams of chakra was leaving the very body of Misaki. With a sudden slip off the desk Misaki had hit the floor her body lifeless as she laid there tears streaming down her cheeks as if it was the last time she would ever cry again….

Two weeks have passed since that incident Misaki still laid restly in her bed as Asuna had came back that day to see her mother passed out on the floor. Even Asuna body was breaking down,as she was part of Misaki’s soul meaning if Misaki died so would she,It was obvious the young girl would go out with her creator no her mother it was only natural. But one glimmer of hope still remained that could stabilize her chakra,the Feng Shui Engine. Asuna would lean in kissing her mother's forehead as she will close her eyes. But without a word she rushed out of the room and straight for the research department.

Busting through the door as it didn’t take her long to get there”Where is the Feng Shui Engine!?”she screamed through the department,the scientist all turned their heads to face her as she panted heavily.”Miss Asuna..we were only able to create a prototype we are not even sure the Stabilizer is even stable for use on Lady Raikage”One of the processors explained. Asuna lowered her head as tears begun to form in her eyes as she will grind her teeth and scream”Give me the damn device or I will kill every single one of you this instant!”her chakra flaring up like a wild fire making everyone drop to their knees due to the pressure. One of the professors grabbed the Engine handing it to Asuna which made her drop her Chakra level,she turned and ran back to her mother taking the journey with her,”A daughter…...who will go to the ends of the earth to save that one person”the professor says.

Midnight that same day,Asuna took her mother and the Engine to the moutians where her mother had fallen into a coma it was the safest place she could think of to protect her mother not even telling Yaju and with Kuro not around they had no one who could help them. Entering the lab she opened one of the tubes stripping her mother down before placing her inside she pressed a button placing the engine into a compartment as she was following the rules of the journal entering the numbers the machine begun to start as the tube begin to fill with a pink liquid as the compartment with close engulfing the eye.

Steel pinches eased from the tube inside as they will go towards her eye opening them as the left eye ball of Misaki was removed as a secondary pincher would move in to disconnect the nerves as the Engine would be in the take and placed inside the left eye deep inside just enough for it to fit. The center of the device will open as Asuna pressed more of the keyboard as the eye would be place back in the eye socket as the Engine connected the nerves to their respective places. Asuna will press enter as the pink liquid begun to bubble around Misaki’s body as she would begin to change her body changed as the Engine was fused with her body and chakra network,Now all their need was to wait for her to wake.

Present day

The body of Misaki begun to move as her eyes begun to slowly open as those blue eyes looked groggily out of the tube as she saw her daughter who she didn’t recongnized because her looks have changed and so have her’s. THe Tube will open as the liquid will hit the floor along with her body as she coughed.”You finally woke up…..i’m so relieved”Asuna spoke to her mother. Who was still in her state of shock from all this”How long have i been in there?”was the first question to leave Misaki mouth.”Six Months as of now…”her daughter replies showing a bit of sadness in her voice.

“I see…”was all she can say as she slowly gets up Asuna helping her as Misaki looked up noticing her appearance in the nearby mirror.”....do i even want to know?”she asked as she look towards Asuna.”I’ll explain later right now we need to go someone is coming…..if anyone saw you right now they will think your are not who you say you are,not only have your appearance change but so have everything else”she said as she helped the naked Misaki out from the back shutting everything off and leaving the place as she also took the journal.,....unknown it was Yaju who was the mysterious guest

~Exit~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum