Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
129 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Awaken Empty Awaken

Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:22 pm
He dreamed of a plain wooden ceiling and the smell of incense filling the air. "I won't repeat myself Ayato this is out of the question." the older Hyuuga said as he stood by the window in their house, looking out towards a dark sky without a moon. When did I get back home The smoke of incense made his eyes water. Am I crying? he must not let his father see. He was a Hyuuga. Only a bastard. That's why he won't teach you anything Said a voice from within, the voice of someone who hated. His father turned around to look at Ayato with his pale eyes. He was always jealous of those eyes and how they were colored like dirty snow. Ayato's eyes were chestnut brown, he inherited them from his mother. Bastard The voice said again. "I've raised you to be a proper ninja, true to our family name. But you are not ready to unlock the Hyuuga bloodline. The Byakugan is not calligraphy or battle tactics. It is a great power.."  That brings great responsibility Ayato finished as the darkness from outside the window enveloped father and son before everything faded to black. He knew his father was trying to protect him and their new lives, as citizens of the Hidden Star yet deep down the anger still lingered.

Even after he woke up he could see nothing around him. As if the darkness at the end of his dream enveloped the whole world, as if his dream never ended. He knew he was awake though. The pain that stabbed through him confirmed it. After a time the vague outlines of a room appeared around him. The drapes were drawn. Under him was the yielding softness of a bed, and the pillow beneath his head was goose down. This is not my bed. It was warm beneath the blankets that covered him up to his chest but his arms, they felt exposed. A hospital bed, I am in a hospital  Ayato though groggily. He attempted to lift his head but it felt enormous too heavy to raise. He was so weak he gave up the effort. How did I end up here. It all came back to him in fits and flashes. The broken food stalls, the running around the village, the chimpanzee who nearly beat him to death with his punches...
Azusa Uzumaki Who knew the red haired girl was this strong. Ayato saw her again spinning high in the air coming crushing down at the ape with a kick. "Naru-chan" She called to him using that annoying nickname she had come up with. Yet when he looked around for her, he was all alone in the dark. Father, if you had only taught me the Byakugan and the Gentle Fist. I wouldn't have to suffer like this. He began falling back to his sleep hoping his head would stop pounding.

This time he found himself alone in a dark forest putting his hands together performing the horse tiger seals "Byakugan!" He yelled, but his eyes were still chestnut brown and the world was no different. "WHY!?" He screamed in despair and fell to his knees. "There is no point trying this anymore. I can't..." He punched the ground hard and blood began to appear on the dirty bandages that covered his knuckles. "Damn it!" He cursed as the first drops of rain reached the ground. It is more of flashback than a dream this time Ayato. That day he attempted to activate his Byakugan for hours without any result. Soon father will come to take me home holding two umbrellas. Ayato remembered but instead of his father appearing a rotten arm suddenly emerged from the ground and grabbed his ankle with so much force it felt it was about to break. Fear swept over him in a cold rush. 

He struggled to stand up trying to run away but he found himself unable to move. "Where do you think you are going bastard?" The dead man slowly emerged whole from the ground. Ayato recognized the voice and who it belonged to. His uncle's face was a cracked dark ruin, white maggots burrowing through his rotten flesh. The rainfall began washing away all the mud on the dead man revealing all the bright dyes had leached out from him slashed flack jacket and clothes. Death had turned Reiji Hyuuga unrecognizable, hardly human. Only one thing remained the same about him, his pure white eyes glaring at Ayato with the same malice as they did in life. No it can't be this is only a dream. He is dead, I have to wake up. I have to get out of this nightmare. Ayato thought terrified but found himself unable to wake, instead he remained there frozen. "I cursed you bastard, with my dying breath." Reiji pointed at the hole on the left side of his chest. The blood on the grey flak jacket was black and crusty. "Your work bastard. You killed me." The dead man accused Ayato before stabbing him with the same kunai the kid's father used to kill him. Blood began to spill from Ayato's mouth."I will always be part of you. You can never escape me!"  Reiji Hyuuga's white eyes shined brightly as he twitched the blade.

[WC 886]

Last edited by Ayato Hyuuga <3 on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Awaken Empty Re: Awaken

Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:48 pm
Ayato woke up drown in sweat as he gasped for air, his head pounding. He is right I killed him. He died because of me. The memory of the dream frightened him but Ayato wanted to let go of it and not turn it in his head. It was only a fever dream. Reiji can’t hurt you. He assured himself shivering. In reality he hoped he was not yet in another dream.

He took a good look around; he was still in the hospital room. This time everything was different than before. This time the drapes in the room were drawn. White and yellow flowers were in a vase at the opposite site of the room bathing in morning sunlight. A tidy pile of his clothing was on the chair next to the table the vase was on.

Somehow he could see Genin Rikichi in the hospital room next to him drooling over perverted manga as he slept. A bandage was stuck to Rikichi’s cheek, the spot where the ape punched him. That pervert is sleeping like a baby while I had to suffer. Ayato thought faking anger. The image of Rikichi brought him back to reality and helped him relax momentarily forgetting about his horrific nightmare. It was not enough to convince him he wasn’t dreaming though.

He kept looking; down the long hallway two young nurses exchanged morning gossip while being careful not to be heard by anyone. 
Ayato looked even further at the beautiful green gardens of the hospital’s yard. The fountain built at the center was a sight to see, but it did not seem to interest the boy in the wheelchair. The pale blond youth sat in his pajamas near the entrance of the hospital. A grey kitten was sleeping on a blanket placed at his lap. The child looked outside of the hospital; green eyes filled with longing, his skinny fingers scratching at the back of the animal’s head with it purring in enjoyment.

Wait. Ayato told himself what am I seeing? He was suddenly back to his own room staring towards the vase with the white yellow flowers opposite of him. I was looking outside the window a moment ago… He struggled to turn his head to the right. The window was two feet away from his bed. “But how…it is so far away” Ayato was unable to process this. Am I dreaming again!? Ayato panicked attempting to shout but all he could do was a muffed moan. I don't have a mouth He raised a hand to his face, his every movement pained. I’m not dreaming His fingers found stiff clothe where they should have found flesh. Was I hurt so badly? Even the beat down from the ape seemed blurred when he tried to think back on it. He kept examining his face with his fingers and finally found exposed skin but it felt queer. As if something stuck out of it.

Gritting his teeth he grabbed hold of the bed hangings and stood up. With some difficulty he reached the window. On the glass he could barely make out his own reflection. The right side of his face jaw and forehead were all bandaged tightly. Shutting his right eye completely, leaving the left side for the skin to breath and his left white eye to see. No that was not possible Ayato’s eyes were brown not white. Is my mind playing tricks on me? But that sensation before..could it be? Ayato kind of had his hopes up. He looked out of the window and searched for the disable boy he saw before. He found him almost instantly but this time he was unable to make out his facial expression. He barely took notice of the cat on his lap much less its color. “What do you think are you doing? It’s dangerous to stand you suffered a concussion.” The nurse finished as she entered the room. Ayato tore apart the bandages around his jaw and slowly turned to face her “Miss.. What color are..is my eye?” The nurse must have been even angrier at him now “Brown. Now please!” She answered puzzled, crushing all of Ayato's hopes. “I see..” Ayato said to her disappointed, hearing what he already was aware of.

[WC - 700 + 886 = 1586]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:30 pm
This time he woke to the creak of a wooden door. He wasn't truly sleeping and he still had notion of the hour.  He had spent a day in this hospital for his injuries to heal, medical ninjutsu wasn't enough on it's own "Who?" he croaked, his throat dry. "You are an early riser as well I see."  The medical nin in doctor's robes stated as he walked beside him, holding a catalog in hand. "I want to leave now." It hurt to talk, but Ayato had been too long in silence. "Your treatment is over. You can leave." The doctor announced with a reassuring smile. "You must take it easy though you-"  
"Good to hear." Ayato wasn't in a mood for small talk, the sooner he left and put this behind him the better. "By the way Hibari-san left this for you.." He reached to his pockets. 
"Father was here!?"
"Yes..he dropped by yesterday but you were sleeping." He handed Ayato an envelope containing a letter. "Going to fix the paperwork for your discharge. Shall I call the nurse to help you dress?" Ayato shook his head in denial and the doctor left the room, closing the door behind him gently. Ayato opened the envelope with curiosity, wandering what his father had to say about all this. As he laid down he unfolded the piece of paper and began to read.

Ayato,

From the looks of it you messed up badly this time. 
A monkey pummeling you to death and a girl coming to your rescue. 
Well no matter, things like that do happen...I guess. 
Considering you are so worrisome I'll fill you in. 
The chimpanzee was taken into the animal facility I work for and it is scheduled be given back to the troop of actors.
 Very troublesome beast that one, he bit the hand of one of the caretakers when he attempted to feed him a banana. 
I hope those clowns don't change their minds and dump him on us. 
The genin was hospitalized along with you, his wounds nothing serious. 
Apparently he knew when to stay down, a skill you may consider picking Ayato.
I have to admit though I'm a bit impressed Ayato, you were simply send to investigate and report back
 but instead you somehow managed to establish a pattern and successfully locate the beast. 
Clear thought and perception are essential for becoming a great shinobi. 
Do not let this get over your head though, you shouldn't have engaged, you still have lot to learn. 
One final thing, I stopped by the Academy today before coming.
 There is something else inside the envelope, I would like you to check it. 
Oh and I almost forgot, a bystander named Shouhei was the one who carried you to the hospital.
He is about the same age as you are 
You should properly thank him when you get the chance.
See you at home.
Signed by Hibari

He hated that side of his father, casually mocking him far different from his usual serious stern persona befitting a Hyuuga. It was always easier to communicate with him when he was like this though and he was happy his father praised him, even a little. Shouhei I know that name...Shouhei Sato? That name belonged to a guy who was in class 3-A of the Academy and if Ayato recalled correctly he had passed the Genin Exam recently. He saw that mess? And even carried me here Ayato had never as much spoken to him all their years together in the Academy. "I guess, I have to thank him now."Something fell from the envelope on his lap Father mentioned something else was in there Ayato reached for the piece of paper, this wasn not his father handwriting he knew immediately when read.

Genin Exam Application 
Applicants Name: Ayato
Date of the Exam: XXX
Ayato Hyuuga had a week to prepare.

[EXIT]

[TWC: 654 + 1586 = 2240]

Progress towards  Byakugan [1000/1000]

Progress towards  Gentle Fist Palm Bottom [500/500]

Claiming 11 stat points for 2200 words.

Last edited by Ayato Hyuuga <3 on Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:52 pm

Stats may be claimed alongside training. So you can claim stats for the full 2200 wc. <3
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel