Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Uhhhh..... who are you? - Page 3 Empty Re: Uhhhh..... who are you?

Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:58 pm
Maku didn't react and let her grab the necklace and took if from her.  However he did not give his blood to it and instead simply put it in a bag on his back.  "I will mess with that latter.  Anyway, what is this important matter you speak of?"  He was curios what she meant that it could be something else, but alas if she knew anything she probably would have said so by now.  All the same, he best see what this other matter is.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:03 pm
"I've been following you and learnign from you for a long time. I've watched you do amazing things with Yuki, but I know it's not your ideal situation. I'd like to take over watching the village for you so that you may travel. With these necklaces if there's something that actually requires all three of us we can send a quick message and I'll be there in a flash but this way the village is in good hands and you can get out of the office and stretch your legs." She'd been thinking about it for a while. She knew how much Maku hated being leader, not as much because she disliked the village, but because he wasn't the type to be at the same place for a long period of time.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:18 pm
Maku's eyes narrowed, and a scrutiny flowed through his mind.  Sure he had wanted to leave the village for awhile, but to just be asked out of the blue like this so suddenly, it made her seem suspect.  "No, is my immediate answer.  Unfortunately you know that really is not my decision to make.  At the moment I am a soldier in the army of Echo, and I will not make such a decision.  You can run it by him if your feeling bold, but that is up to you."  He said this a bit coldly.  Sure he wanted to give up the office, but the way she had done it was suspicious, and he still wasn't sure he could trust Kira.  Things that didn't stay dead inspired some medium since of suspicion.  He would rate her reaction to judge more, but true to his word he would let Echo sort the majority of this situation out.   

He was going to play this careful for awhile, until he was sure it was the real Kira, and not some demon that had taken her body after her departure.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:11 pm
"Alright. If you don't wish it then it wont be brought up again. " She was confused. She knew how much he wished to leave, and yet not only did hot want the burden lifted he hoped that it would not be passed to her. Something seemed off, though it could just be that he distrusted her. that hurt her more then his inital reaction. She tried to push the thoughts from her mind but her eyes showed easilly the distress she felt. her gaze dropped to the forrest floor, scanning the earth beneath her in an attempt to take her mind off of the thoughts, but it didnt really work. After all of this it was just like before and that bothered her more then anthing.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:35 pm
Watching her look down, he was confident that once again she had taken everything to hard.  Ok, clearly this was the real Kira.  "Look Kira, I simply said bring it up to Echo, maybe he has other things for me to do and he'd be glad you offered.  Stop taking everything so hard.  I think it's time for me to go.  I want to make a couple more rounds around the boarders before I head back to Taki."  He said as he brushed his hair out of his face in a standard Maku hair flip. 

"Look I will see you around, just try to stay alive and not screw up this time."  With that, he turned to leave.  Unless she stopped him.

(Potential exit)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:29 pm
she was silent, giving him a slight nod as he left. Something was....She wasn't even sure. This wasn't the welcome she was expecting when she left taki. This wasnt what she wanted at all. She laid back, her hair tangling in the leaves and folliage of the ground below as she just throught, holding back tears. 

(topic closed)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum