Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Uhhhh..... who are you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Uhhhh..... who are you?

Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:16 pm
Not for the first time did Maku have the desire to obliterate these clones. Once again Kira by her alternative personalities, or these entities....he still wasn't sure which.... had tried to "protect" her by not letting her deal with her own problems. And what the hell did a useless rock like an ameythesist have to do with the whole thing. He was also a tad annoyed that he was being ignored.

He figured it best if he stayed silent and let them speak however, perhaps a moment of silence would pay off more than an hour of speech as it so often did. One thing that he did notice however, was that his feelings for Kira were different. He didn't feel that same need to protect her, or defend her. He had gone through the trauma of her death, and as such a bond that they had once had was severed forever. This interaction would set the precedence for the new bond that may be formed. Or he was going to kill her again to clear the confusion, not sure yet.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:28 pm
The memories had slowly returned. The fear, acceptance and resolve that flowed through her body gripped her for a moment as the demon of chance spoke. "Yes Kira," amber began, pausing for a moment before continuing. " I purchased a soul amethyst just before your trip to konoha. That is how I knew of the old lady, and of the gift of renewed life. "

The two were dispelled by the hells angel quickly before she turned her eyes to maku. "I didn't know. If I'd realized I would have been resurrected.....I don't remember the purchase. It's like....someone went I to my head and started playing with my memories. I had no clue the soul amethyst existed until recently." She still had no clue how well said that particular statement was. Kira still had no clue that it was maku who had locked away so many of her memories. Were it not for amber, she wouldn't have gotten any of them back but the genjutsu thst locked her past away in strange boxes in her mind still held one more secret. The final box, the only one not unlocked by the two deep within the Forrest was the memories thst it was maku who performed the genjutsu that messed with her mind and the memories of receiving and training the stone that save her life...
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:56 pm
So, this really kind of made her gesture of accepting death seem a tad less admirable. After all even if Kiranomo herself hadn't known the other minds within her own that pulled the real strings had. It angered him slightly, like he had been played. Maku did not like being played, especially since throughout his life, he was the one that played people. He brifly pondered destroying the entities inside her mind. He wasn't 100% confident he could, but with the legendary tsukyomi, he thought he probably could, well at the least destroy those pieces so thoroughly that using them would cause her pain. However, what would that do. He had an ally again in front of him. It was like loosing a piece on a game board, and then getting one back.

He could use her, maybe she could be useful this time around. All these thoughts rushed through his mind, weighing risks and dangers with profits and gains. "So Kira what do you think. What do you want to do. I want to here a raw and real answer, not one guided by these other....things that speak in your head, but the real you."

Maku still wasn't sure what to make of all this, but things were starting to make sense. He had accidentally blocked those memories of the alternate personalities screwing with her destiny again, and that had saved her life, while he had sought to end it. An odd ending indeed. However, the only thing to do was to see it through and make a decision later.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:33 pm
"I.." She paused, pondering the question for several minutes. It wasn't that the answer was difficult as much as she didn't understand in which regard he meant. Finally she spoke, calm and sure. "My goals have been unwavering since I met youka so long ago. I WILL prove my worth and prove to you two and echo that you chose a powerful brilliant and trustworthy ninja to fight at your side. "
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
"Then keep these events between us, and you will have my trust. Youka is somewhere around here, though I would rather talk to him first. Echo is in the village I believe. I know you know I am from Takigakure originally, so do not use my name what so ever while we reside in this country. I destroyed all evidence I lived here the other day, but I would rather not risk it. Do you understand? Beyond that, I would like to know more about how you resurrected" He waited to see her response.

Of course she didn't have his trust, since he couldn't even trust her to die appropriately. All the same, he would have to continue to watch her and keep her close. He would turn this into a situation that benefited him no matter the cost.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:45 pm
She simply nodded, waiting for him to finish speaking before she responded, the bright bubbly Kira dissipating into a stoic glare. "I, the hells angel follow kuushou of the burning sky. About the resurrection, there's an old woman in taki who sells this stone necklace. It's called the soul amethyst. It memorized your body and chakra and if you did the stone shatters and the energy within makes a new body for your soul to be transferred to. It's a remarkable creation. Recreates the body exactly as it was before you died, equipment and all. Your body comes back significantly weaker though..... It took me four days to get back to full strength. I felt like I had well... Died."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:13 pm
"Personally I find such an item as cowardly,  no offense meant of course, just a personal preference.  Well, nothing much else to do, go report in to Echo, unless there is anything else I need to know?"  He would ask
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:34 pm
"You sir have aspirations of glorious death in battle. Mine are less brave. I've actually already spoken to echo also. I found him shortly after speaking to the kage of taki. He's called for all of the chuunin and genin in yuki as well as iwa to be summoned to taki for something. I fear something big is about to happen. I've sent word to kiru who is handling the situation. " she pushed off of the ground, wincing as she fell back into her butt. His attack had hurt her a bit more then anticipated it seemed.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:10 pm
"mmm seems interesting.  I haven't spoken with him in awhile, I have spent my time out here in the wilderness for a time.  Hopefully it will be something intresting, I am starting to get very restless, and who knows what will happen if it continues, I will have to do something crazy just to feel alive."  Maku sighed and walked around a bit pacing and thinking.  There wasn't anything real big that he knew of that was going on.  "It is probably something mundane, maybe a chunin exam or something, I hear they used to do that in big groups, though lately villages are more individualized.  All the same the politics of villages is more of a burden than a joy to me at this point.  All the same, I suppose I should seek out Echo in time, however for now I think I will stick with the wilderness.  Perhaps I can find some other missing ninja out here to play with."  He smirked and looked in her direction.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:36 pm
There is supposed to be an exam but our convorsation made it sound like something else is also happening. Oh! Here. " she slid her hand down to the bat at her side, waiting for him to grant permission before her hands slid into it once more to pull out another necklace. "This is the new transmission choker. Works just like Youka's letting us keep in contact no street where you are. It just needs a drop of your blood to activate. Also I was hoping to speak to you about a very important matter."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum