Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Uhhhh..... who are you? Empty Uhhhh..... who are you?

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:21 am
Maku found himself in the vast jungles of Takigakure again.  He spent much of his time musing withing the lush area, hidden away from others.  He was resting himself on the soft moss covered floor, and playing with some odd caterpillar that he had found on a leaf, by letting it crawl across his hand.  He had in fact had a stroke, or so the hospital had told him.  It had caused an absence in memory by him that spanded a couple hours, and had led the the removal of all his personal on hand funds.   Not that that really troubled the youth.  Money came and gone, and the point of money was to be spent anyway.  Besides, he was confident if he came across something he really wanted he could just take it, instead of paying until he replenished his stocks.  Looking up at the sky, he felt himself being very sleepy indeed, which honestly didn't make a lot of sense.  Its not like he had been exactly busy, but still the siren song of sleep still played beautifully in his ears. 

Maku was one of the few people in the world who felt comfortable to sleep in the boarders of the ninja world, and he did so very comfortably.  Since he was sleeping, and he had not even feigned an attempt t hiding his chakra signature, it would be wide open to anyone who was trying to sense chakra.  One never knew what ghosts of the past would appear when ones guard was down.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Uhhhh..... who are you? Empty Re: Uhhhh..... who are you?

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:28 am
She traveled quickly through the borders of takigakure, searching for signs of the two ninja who she'd been training with for so long. With echo here she was certain they wouldn't be too far away. Finally her eyes caught a chakra signature, a big one thst looked a bit familiar, she rushed towards it. She leapt through the great jungle, catching her hand on a large branch to swing herself further before eventually gravit took control and sent her plummeting to the ground below. When she finally got in range of the chakra signature she hit the ground, her body rolling forward to displace the kinetic energy. "M....maku? MAKU!!!!!"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:48 am
His head snapped up a the sound......scream of his name.  That was odd, most people shouldn't know his name around here, not anymore anyway.  Especially after he destroyed all his personal files, and hadn't been here in a long time.  As he wiped the sleep from his eyes, he saw a female running towards him.  However it was impossible, so he did the only rational thing and laid back down, closing his eyes and going back to sleep.  These nightmares sure were a pain, but he wasn't going to let them ruin his afternoon nap.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:33 am
She rushed forward, excitement filling the young girls face as the air whipped her long hair back and forth. She'd found them finally, or at least one of them. "Maku oh my gosh I missed you soooo much!!!" She yelled again , finally getting within range to stop and noticing that he was most likely trying to sleep. "I uh.... Sorry. I didn't realize you were um.... I made it! I got better and came to find you guys!!!"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:18 pm
Maku having opened his eyes again, stared at the babbling of the female who looked so familiar in-front of him.  Standing he walked towards her as she spoke, his eyes changing out of self defense instead of because of conscious effort.  His normally violet eyes, would become blood red, with the three black dots of the 3rd tomoe state.  As he reached arms length, he poked Kira hard in the fore head, to see if he was dreaming or not.

The poke if allowed would lead to a pain in his finger, and probably Kira's head, as he realized he was not dreaming.  His mouth opened a bit, but nothing was said.  He just stared, his brain had actually temporary turned off, due to massive confusion.  Maku was an odd egg to say the least.  Deeply analytical, taking in all stimuli and processing them in a detailed and scientific way, with logic as his constant companion.  Though on the other hand, it could be said he was crazy as a bag full of cats.  Because he constantly battled these two mental process, and both competed for figuring out how it was possible someone he had first handedly killed was alive, he was unable to process the current event.

Because of this, he simply stood and looked at her, his mind undergoing a reboot of sorts.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:51 pm
Ma...maku?" She spoke slowly as she rubbed her forehead. He's poked her for some reason. He was definitely acting strange and though she wasn't sure why, but her head hurt a good bit from the pressur wod his finger. Within her mind a convorsation she wasn't privy to hsppened.

"You do know I was right?" Amber spoke to the spirit of sorrow, not getting an answer back for several moments. The dark goddess was near panicking. She hadn't even resolved to allow the chance that they would meet up again to be a possibility and now here she was.

"It's too early to reveal this we have to figure..." Just as she spoke within ambers head the woman in the actual plane f existence spoke.

"By the way, I had these made!" She slid her hand into the bag, pulling it a few moments later holding a necklace similar the one crested by youka. " oh my gosh it's so nice to be back with you guys!!! Where youka? I can't thank you two enough for saving my life out in the tundra. I would have been a goner in thst cold lying in the snow. The illeness is over though . I'm all better and actually feeling stronger then before!" She would offer th necklace to him, pausing to allow him to speak.

"You know it's coming out into the light? Yes. I'm sure you do. This won't be an easy situation"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:17 pm
If one listened close enough, they could probably hear the whir of Maku's brain restarting and putting the situation together. Of course, the only logical conclusion was the being that stood in front of him was an imposter who was now trying to kill him. I mean, come on send an imposter after of of a dead comrade, clearly that was the thing to do right? Coming to this realization, Maku made two quick movements as the fake Kira reached into her bag for the collar cutting her off mid sentence. This would assist in preventing her from reacting. First he blinked behind her, instantaneously vanishing and materializing behind her. As soon as he appeared he spun on heal at his full speed of 120 while making two hand seals at the same speed. As he made the 180 degree turn and extended his left hand, he unleashed a quasar pulsate point blank at her back. He had toned the power back a bit, as he wanted to have the opportunity to question this spy before he killed her.

Because of that, if it all went as planned, she would fly forwards, and have at least a couple of ribs broken. It would be then that Maku would walk forwards to were she laid, and look down to survey the damage done.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:29 pm
Kira was thankful daily for the incredibly power of her eyes. Behind her mask she was certain there was nothing her senses couldn't take in to allow her mind to process, and even without it it was rare. They had never failed her in following the movements of her opponent and being able to figure out a counter...that is until now. Maku disappeared behind her, her her shifting left and right to figure out where he was. She spotted him just as the laser slammed into her back. She was pushed forward quickly, floating through the air freely for a few seconds before crashing down once more. As she flew her body flexed, giving her a momentary bit of relief. The quasar laser wasn't strong enough to shatter the pages in her armor, she though before looking up and seeing the tree before he. She hit it strait on, feeling an intense pain as she slid down to the ground below momentarily stunned.

"Ma....wha..." She had to take a few moments to gather her thoughts her words coming out broken and incoherant. Cool blue eyes looked up at her friend, her leader, with confusion.

"Well amber.... This was a brilliant decision." There was a blood curdling screech to their left as sorrow was summoned at selene's command, setting up against a tree out of either of their reach. It was the best way she could think of to solve the problem the demon of chance had out them in. If he felt the need to kill her again she was in trouble, but banking on the assumption he just assumed this to be an imposter the weapon only summon able by the hells angel would alleviate doubt.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:42 pm
Looking at her, he heard the familiar screech of that god forsaken scythe appear into the world. Well then, that was a situation he had not anticipated. He halted, letting his eyes disperse back to their natural violet color, and stopping the flood of chakra that had been on its way to them. He had prepared to activate the MS form, and use the tsukyomi, the only known genjutsu that could kill someone, and worse than that completely destroy and pick apart someone's mind. Now however he was more confused than ever. The evidence was right in front of him. This was the real Kiranomo, but what he didn't like was that she didn't seem to know he had killed her once already.

He was off kilter, and the only card he was holding was that he could kill her if he wanted to. However, what good would that do. He would trade it for information on the situation and knowing what in the hell was going on. "Kira, what the hell you were dead........ I mean, I did it." He was so thrown by the situation, he did something that he really hated to do. He told the truth, so......this might be interesting.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:59 pm
"What? No I...." Kira was confused as she slid herself back to lean up against a large tree behind her. The bark was rough against her back but sitting make her feel more stable and slightly safer. She was so confused. "Amber told me I fell like in the tundra.... That you saved my life."

Facepalm was not close to the most effective description for the current possition of the demon of chance within Kira's mind. Unfortunately her attempt to protect the girl had failed miserably, a fact accentuated by the memories slowly bubbling to the surface of Kira's mind.

"Shadow clone" Kira spoke bringing her hands together slowly. Beside her another woman stood, her hands immediately sliding I to the transformation justu as amber took over the body. Across from them another clone followed suit, this one changing into selene's form.

"I suppose I should explain..." Amber began, taking a hand to her face to stall by brushing the long royal blue bangs from her eyes. " Kira...you requested they kill you as penance for betraying echo. To clean the slate and ease the hatred. When you came back your body was weakened significantly and you had no memory of what had happened. I figured this was easier then allowing you in your weakened state to deal with this information.

"The amethyst...." Kira began, think iff back to the strange woman she'd talked to just after she'd woken from the supposed illeness. "But I didn't have one before did I?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum