Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Food and maybe something more (open, N/K) Empty Food and maybe something more (open, N/K)

Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:47 pm
Kaien finishes up her shower and proceeds to the ramen shop with her spare pen and notepad since Kira has yet to replace it for her. She leaves the house wondering what could the Ramen shop owner what with her and what could he know about her mother. As she approaches the shop she wonders if anybody she know might be there still shy she only knows a couple of people in the village. Speaking of which she should go see the Kage at some point to thank him for making the village have more of a welcoming feeling. 

Kaien steps into the ramen shop and writes down she would like which is a glass of water 2 egg rolls and some slightly spicy ramen with extra meat. Also could you tell the owner I'm here to see him. She then hands the note to the waitress and goes find a seat in the back corner so she could see everybody that comes in. As she waits for her food she begins to wonder is there anybody in this village stronger than Kira?
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Food and maybe something more (open, N/K) Empty Re: Food and maybe something more (open, N/K)

Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:55 pm
Laz  made his way to the closet Ramen shop he could find. He was hungry since he been training most of the day and also tired. Dragging himself to the entrance he would then collapse on the floor. After a few seconds he would then stand up and sit down at a table. He haven't notice the woman was already there and he would lay his head on the table with out looking her way at all. His stomach was grumbling and he would then speak out. "Food I need food I can't bare this hunger anymore" he would then still face down on the table he would move his hat on his head and would continue to whine. Digging in his pockets he would then notice he had no ryo. "I....left.....it all home, I'm going to die..." he said as he slump back placing the hat over his face as he looked up to the ceiling still not noticing the woman.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Food and maybe something more (open, N/K) Empty Re: Food and maybe something more (open, N/K)

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:48 am
Looking in shock as a stranger just sat at her table. She over hears him saying he has no money so she writes down on a sheet of paper. Did you want to get something to eat I can treat you cause I can't sit here while somebody is hungry. She slide him the note and pokes him with the back of her pen. Smiling a very warming honest smile.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:16 am
Laz  was all so surprised when he felt something tapped him. Jumping back a little his hat would fall down off his head and onto the floor. He would then finally notice the girl in front of him. "When did she get her...unless she was already here." Scratching his head he would look down to reach for his hat which is when he noticed the note. Reading it and seeing the warm smile on her face he would then reply. "You don't really have to do that I can survive without eating anything for a few hours." He said as he placed his hat back on his head. Well what he was saying was then seemed to be a lie as his stomach would growl loudly. "Then again just something to hold of the hunger until I get home would be fine, Thanks for the offer I will pay you back when I get my money" he said as he adjusted his body so he was more sitting up straight.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:56 am
She continued to smile and wrote down on her pad get what you want. Have you been training? I just finished my self me and my senpai Kira. I need to get stronger cause I cant even touch her right now she wrote still smiling. As she waved for the waitress to come back over to their table. She then started to practice the hand seals for flame Hurricane so they could stay fresh in her mind. Monkey, Bird, Dog ,Ram. Doing nothing with her chakra she just wanted to try and get muscle memory by continuing doing it.  She then remembered that she was not alone and that she might look weird just performing hand seals. She quickly put her hands under the table and blushed slightly. Once again just smiling because she was happy she wouldn't have to eat alone.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:46 pm
"Hmm Kira I think I've meet Kira before was it earlier today or yesterday? I can't  think straight right now..." he said. As the waitress Laz  would order a small bowl of beef Ramen and a glass of water. "That should hold me until I get home, thank you" he said with a smile on his face a friendly smile. reaching his hand out for a a handshake he would continue to speak "My name is Lazuru Farunata you can call me Laz , may I know the name of the fair lady that saved me from hunger?"
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:51 pm
Kaien writes down on a pad my name is Kaien and pushes the note to him and extends her hand to shake his hand. Do you train by yourself? she writes down still waiting on the their food the waitress comes over to tell them it should be out shortly. And the owner is busy and he wanted me to give you thins as she hands over the scroll to Kaien. Wow she thought could this be as she opens it up yes it was a scorch technique. She places is on the table and looks it over  Scorch Release Extremely Steaming Murder  after she read the name of the jutsu she closed it in fear why would he give me this. This could honestly kill some one. She didnt want to have Laz worry or be suspicious so she put her smile back on while they waited for there food.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:56 am
Laz  read the note. "Kaien? Nice name, so uh Kaien can you talk or is it like you have a medical condition, you don't have to answer if you don't want to I'm fine with that, and yeah sometimes I train with others and sometimes by myself" Laz  noticed the scroll but he figured it wasn't his business and he didn't care too much about it. He then watch as the waitress returned again this time with food placing the food on the table. "Yes finally its here" Laz  said as he slowly ate the ramen savoring the flavor.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:15 am
She writes down thank you on a note and hands it to the waitress and she get her food. Shy she says with a nervous voice I can talk its just easier for me to write things down. She then began to eat her egg rolls and ramen. who would have thought i would be eating with somebody else and actually speak to him. She then smirks and ask would you like to train sometime in a shy low voice with her head also down. Slightly blushing
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:58 am
"Well whatever is easier for you is fine with me" Laz  said as he ate more ramen. Finishing his Ramen Laz  would sit there and think. "Yeah sure why not, more training is good so ok"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum