Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 59%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Food and maybe something more (open, N/K) - Page 2 Empty Re: Food and maybe something more (open, N/K)

Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:52 pm
Kaien face lights up she never trained with anybody besides Kira so this might be enjoyable. She writes down what times good with you? I should be free in an hour or so. Slides him the note finishes up her ramen drinks the juice and eats her last egg roll. She then reaches for her coin purse and leaves the money on the table with a pretty decent tip. She then sits there and looks at Laz and wonder could this ninja be as strong as Kira if so i should be careful. Still smiling with an innocent personality.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Food and maybe something more (open, N/K) - Page 2 Empty Re: Food and maybe something more (open, N/K)

Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:21 pm
""Hmm uh I guess an hour from now is good or tomorrow at this time." He said while he was Rubbing his stomach as he slumped back into his seat. "Yeah tomorrow or an hour from now your pick...I don't care when but just not now" he said
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:01 am
She whispers so would you like to go now or later? Either is fine with me I think I should at least start trying to learn this new jutsu so im heading their now. She then looks around head slightly tilted down blushing not believe that she actually was speaking to somebody besides Kira. Kiaen then leaves money for the meal on the table.

(Kaien exits heading to the training grounds)
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:12 am
"Yeah guess I'll meet you there" standing up he would stretch his arms and would head towards the door after Kaien. He would then turn around. "I'll see you there I gotta go stop by my home so see you later." He said as he left

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum