Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

I'm coming in, probably best to let me. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm coming in, probably best to let me.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:11 am
Taiga watched closely as the men preformed their little tasks his eyes signifying a bit of annoyance, he then spoke calmly and clearly "Now that we are in private, Who are you three? Why have you come here? If your here because the past events I assure you the previous leader isn't here anymore. I departed from him a few days ago, now I assume your the ring leader?" He looked at Echo with a questioning look, As he reached down grabbing the file speaking once more "Why do you need to see our finances? We are a poor village and honestly we don't need to start anything to get us killed." He was still keeping a respectful tone but remained calm, he was still holding the file in his hand.

He looked to the other two men and began to wonder how he would defend himself against the three, but if he could keep them talking then it might lead to them becoming able to find an alternative to violence. He spoke to them all again "Now let me put this on the table, I would like to find a solution to whatever it is you want in the most peaceful manner. I may be a new leader but I still want the village to be safe, I always have wanted it safe. Chrollo always created issues with others." He was still looking at them and had now placed the file in a chair in front of the desk, Taiga was still standing in the center of the room hoping they would find a way to agree with the peaceful negotiation idea and not cause any deaths.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

I'm coming in, probably best to let me. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm coming in, probably best to let me.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:59 pm
Echo's facial expression shows a bit of annoyance at the man snatching the file up before he can look through it, at least the guys got a bit of a backbone. "I assure you, Leader that if it were to come to violence I would not be in your office right now." He states leaning forward while letting out a bit of his killing intent "I'd be standing over the smoldering ruin that would be your village and I say this with no ego...In fact I was here not too long ago, I saved your village and your leader from a threat but since I couldn't have him remembering my face I wiped his mind clean and allowed him to believe he single handedly dispatched two black hooded figures...Pretty generic." He states with a bit of a chuckle, if the man decides to believe his story that's up to him, but he was here before.

He continues after grabbing one of those candies Maku's enjoying "The reason I'm here is simple, I walked in with these two, my chakra signature must have been a huge tip-off as I've actually once blinded a Hyuuga just by flaring it once..Your villages defenses are pathetic, your Shinobi are nowhere to be found...And you just invited us in for tea and some dango..." He states his face turning more aggravated, his lips curving downward into a displeased frown. "I'm here to offer my protection, a warning system to be implemented should your village be under attack to summon me or perhaps a few of my agents here to repulse the threat..In return, better living conditions for the Civilians..Higher mission pay and better lodgings for all Shinobi under the Takigakure banner...And I want three Shinobi to take place in the International Chuunin exams sponsored by me by the rights of Takigakure no Sato." He states laying this all bare, he also wants to see the financial reports and he will, because he'll just move the little twerp and read them himself if he doesn't hand them over when he asks for them.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:36 pm
Youka can not only hear but feel the difference in Echo's voice as he speaks to the leader of this village. He's actually glad he never came here to take the village over if this was to be his opponent. Continuing to look out the window he again sighs under his breath in frustration low enough to not be heard by anyone but himself, The rain continues to fall and the sky becomes darker as lightning arcs through the sky.

He continues to listen not moving from his spot, a smile crossing his face unseen as he heard the idea of a chuunin exam to test the mettle of other ninja. He would be able to dissect them and get nice information...no, he had to control the urge that was building to cut into everyone that passed him and see what made them tick. Besides Echo wouldn't like him cutting into anyone during such a event, he slightly frowns again. Maybe if this leader doesn't give Echo the files he'll let Youka dissect this one...just maybe?
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:54 pm
Watching Taiga's reaction Maku grabbed a fistful of candies and meandered to stand next to Youka. His back would be against the wall still watching the two ninja with Youka on his right. Holding the candy pile in his left hand, he used his right hand to take a couple and extend it over to Youka, hearing the sigh and practically feeling the disappointment coursing through his body.

There really wasn't much to be done at the moment for him. Taiga would be a fool to decline such a request. The addition of Takigakure into the Iwagakure fold would make Iwagakure no sato one of the largest land owning countries in the world, with earth, snow, and waterfall country all in on position. He continued to eye Taiga, trying to gauge what his response would be, and how easly he had thrown Chrollo's name under the bus. Had he killed Chrollo, to take leadership, Maku couldn't be sure. The man before him had always been fairly quite and unwilling to ever offer him any information on the village when asked.

It didn't really matter though. Maku would wait and snack waiting to see what would happen. Though any hope of this village encounter being exciting was long from his mind. He did like the idea of a chunin exam, made him wish he hadn't just promoted those genin, but it couldn't be helped perhaps there were others to take up the Yuki mantle. However, this brief excursion outside of Yuki really made him miss even more the freedom of travel. Maku was already hopping a new leader of Yukigakure could be found, so he would be able to keep his freedom. After all he was always more of a manager, not like he was even from Yukigakure.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:43 pm
Taiga listened to the man before him speaking about being here, then an offer rolled through. He also took note of the second man walking to the third man, he was interested in this offer as it meant Takigakure no Sato could experience peace.... Hopefully. Taiga kept a straight face and spoke to the man once more still keeping a respectful and calm tone with the man, also noting the positions of the 'reinforcements'. "Here..." He walked to the desk and extended his hand which was holding the documents, "These are only the purchases of the previous Leader my purchases haven't been fully recorded yet the women down stairs have the receipts and are trying to get started on the next set." If the man took the scrolls Taiga would sit down in the chair in front of the desk as it seemed he was in Taiga's chair.

Taiga looked at the man who was probably reading the documents, his eyes were observing the mens faces. "Oh by the way I am Taiga, and I would like to take you up on that offer. Now how would you like to proceed....." He hoped the pause would encourage the man to release a name, he wanted to have a name for the man. He hoped this would continue to work out in favor for the villages safety.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:56 pm
Echo accepts the documents calmly and flips them open, he expected this reaction, he knows this mans thoughts and his emotions, he hears the thoughts of the men around him and feels the agitation and boredom flowing from the others...Hm, they are antsy aren't they..? He might have to find some place to pick a fight, maybe a band that will need to die..and will actually put up a fight..

Maku and Youka could use a work-out...And honestly, so could he..
Scowling at the amount of money being spent frivolously for the Leaders personal gain Echo growls and with an angered sneer on his face he slams the documents onto the table and aims his left index finger under the purchases and money spent "Listen closely, Taiga of the Waterfall...I will be visiting routinely, I will be checking up on this village...It's under my protection now and that doesn't mean just you, if I find more of....THIS happening, I will strip the flesh from your bones and DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!!!! Then I'll instate a new leader...You take care of these people, this village is not a plaything...You take care of these people or I'll remove you and find someone who will..Now....What is the state of that Senju?? Your old Leader..? Do you know where he is?" Echo asks his voice seething but calmer now.

Rage is very clear from his tighter body language, it's quite clear he wishes to smash something...Chrollo Senju might just pay for all the villagers Ryo with a shattered body, that fear of the Wind will become all too real...And Maybe Maku and Youka will get to have a little fun..
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:08 pm
This was not Youka's strong point and was one of the many reasons he loved having his friend Maku with him. All this talking of things and plans and treaties, he didn't have the patience for it, yet he could see where it was needed and not everything was about violence, though he wished it was. Reaching his left hand over towards the candies He would begin to take one just as Echo uttered his words, the words were said in a manner that still made Youka cringe.

He had seen Echo mad, worried, caring, and pretty pissed, yet he still couldn't get used to the power that the mans voice and body showed. Youka fights the urge to turn on his heel and steal a glance at Taiga's face to see his reaction. Instead his stance becomes more rigid and his hand that was reaching for the candy slides back to his side as he stands at attention. Echo asked about the old leader, maybe he was planning on tracking him down, it would be a fun hunt if indeed that was the case, Youka hoped he fought well enough deserving the title of a village leader..
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:35 pm
Maku watched, listened, daydreamed, and then snapped back to attention as Echo did his thing.  It was always a good time watching Echo display his power.  It wasn't that Maku had any delusions in the power gap between himself and Echo.  It's that Maku just didn't get scared or worried.  Even when the Hokage spun his death wheel and the other man had raised his fires, Maku had still not been afraid.  He had such a firm belief in what happens happens, that he was able to just let events come and go sliding off his back as he smiled away.  Some may say Maku was a little mental in this regard.  The thought of fighting for his life far from made him shy away, but instead got him excited and looking for the next rush.  This was the reason that his life in Yukigakure had caused him to be so bored.

Maku was indeed also interested in Chrollo's where abouts.  He wouldn't mind tangling with the man who had once been the leader of himself.  Defeating him could be fun, proving himself once and for all greater than this tiny village had ever been.  Taiga was proving smarter than Demetrie Kori had been, his pride had caused his death, but Taiga seemed smarter.  Maku continued to snack on the food, remaining the epitome of calm watching the proceedings.  He even let out an involuntary yawn,  he regretted it, since it wasn't professional but no helping it now.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:04 pm
Taiga was observing everyone in the area and listening closely to what Echo was saying and when he finished Taiga responded, his voice was still calm and respectful "I can't pin-point him as we departed some time ago in Shimagakure no sato, but knowing him he has moved from there." He looked closely at the man and then spoke again "You attend on finding him? Have fun because he caused the village to be injuried during his fight with who ever that man was, he also was gone so often we lost a few good ninja." He had been reading through different files a few days ago and came across a file for a boy he hadn't seen in a while, he wondered if he would ever see his first student again. He looked at Echo and spoke again "My first pupil left here and he let him... That will harbor my hidden resentment towards him. I promise you if I hear anything you will know first, he deserves it for the way he ran the village. I stood by him for the sake of our people but things are different now since I seen what he has allowed to happen here without the men and women knowing." He hoped his rant hadn't offended anyone but he had honestly lost control of the rant as it proceeded, he rose from his seat and walked over to the window to his left opening it. He then reached down into his pocket and pulled out his cigarettes offering the men one, while placing one against his lips to light and begin smoking. He needed to calm himself some how. He watched the men for any form of response or movements.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:14 pm
Echo takes the file and stands up "We'll find him, now, remember the name you must call on when you are not enough to defend this village; Kuushou, of the Burning Sky...Iwagakure, Yukigakure and now Takigakure all fall under my protection." He says before calmly stepping around the desk with the file flipping it open to get a long hard look at the man "Ten thousand Ryo, I'll be taking that back...Expect it soon." He says to the Leader named Taiga. "Zazu, Youka, we're leaving...We'll find this Chrollo Senju and I'll leave it up to you two to decide who gets him." Echo states, there antsy so they'll both most likely want to fight...They will be civil about it until they find this Senju, then they can sate there bloodlust on one who deserves it.

Echo walks out of the Office expecting the two to follow, he pauses and speaks up "Oh, try and find some guards...You'll need them, Taki is sorely lacking in Shinobi.." He states before continuing on his path from the office while pondering where this man will have fled...Shimagakure is the best place to start most likely which is already allied with Takigakure...This could prove beneficial as well..

[Exit unless stopped.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum