Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

I'm coming in, probably best to let me. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm coming in, probably best to let me.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:22 pm
(Sorry for the wait!)

Echo was using his alias as a means for getting in contract with him if something were to take a unfortunate turn, Youka simply smiled under his mask as he remembered the first time that name was passed on. It seemed they would be going on the hunt and Maku and Youka would have to decide who got to have a piece of the senju first.

Youka would trade a glancing look with maku his eyes saying what he didn't have to say with his mouth, he hoped he got first strike, it was no fun cutting into a dead body after all, and he wanted to see how much pain this ex-leader could take. Hearing the boss say they would be leaving now Youka nodded and dropped from his hanging perch and reaching the ground in moments, stopping his momentum every few feet applying his chakra to the side of the building. Here he would wait for Maku and Echo to reach the bottom floor and he would walk with them to exit the village. The hunt had begun.

(Exit unless stopped)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

I'm coming in, probably best to let me. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm coming in, probably best to let me.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:36 pm
Maku ate and watched.  Welp, seemed like they were done here.  The nation of Iwagakure had risen in rank and land once again.  This time even easier than the first time.  For a moment, Maku had a vision of one nation.  No longer an alliance of Iwa, Yuki, and Taki but a single nation.  The nation of perhaps Yamagakure no Sato.  The village hidden in the mountains, with the Yamakage watching over the huge land mass country.  A powerful thought, but one that could not be detailed at the moment.  Apparently they were going to get to go on an island vacation.

As Youka gave him a look that clearly said, you can take the first swing Maku I know your the superior ninja here, well at least that's what Maku thought it meant, he moved to the candy bowel.  There he took another handful of candy.  As he passed by Taiga he gave him a wink.  "See ya boss"  He would say as he exited.  He had wanted to give the man a hint that he was his student, however at the moment he just couldn't find a way to do so.  Perhaps when he returned to his office in Yukigakure he would send the man a letter and let him know the truth.  However until this mission was over, he just couldn't do so in good confidence.  Staying at Echo's side he made his way to follow his leader to the next stop.

(Exit)
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:21 pm
Taiga walked over to his desk as the men exited, each one sporting a different look. One passing him stated a simple sentence and winked, Taiga begun to puzzle himself as to who in this world might cal him boss. The simple matter was he had only ever had one student a Maku, but that wasn't Maku as he had disappeared and looked different. He watched them men leave and sat at his desk pulling out a scroll which he opened and grabbed a brush, dipping it in ink to prepare to write:

Yukigakure no Sato
Iwagakure no Sato
Takigakure no Sato

Alliance....

He closed the scroll and slid it into a file cabinet, interesting to be such a young leader and already forming great bonds.

[Close Topic/No exit it's my office]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum