Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chiba
Chiba
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Cave training Empty Cave training

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:38 pm
Chiba was excited. He'd gotten a letter from Blade requesting a second match. It had been a month since their last skirmish, and Chiba couldn't wait to see how strong Blade had become in that time. Given how much he had grown himself, this was going to be a great match. 

"Meet me in the caves, I have a fun surprise for our second match" Chiba summarized Blades' letter in his head as he kept from dune crest to dune crest, eager to see his friend again. 

Chiba arrived at ths enters de to the caves, but wasn't sure which to enter. Calling out to his friend, Chiba yells "Blade! Chiba's here! Ready to get beaten?!" Chiba waits for a response to know what cave to enter. Worst case scenario being that Blade is still on his way, and Chiba just yelled at nobody.
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Cave training Empty Re: Cave training

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:50 pm
Koaru sat deep within the cave, with a large fire lit. The flames roared at about a meter in height. The Konoha shinobi was munching on the meat of a desert hare that he had caught a while earlier. After a long day's travel in the Wind Country, Koaru was exhausted and chose this nice cave to sit and regain his strength. While sitting by the fire, Koaru heard another person enter from the cave's entrance. It was around dusk time, and the Sun did not have enough strength to reveal the face of the boy that was approaching. Koaru heard the Chiba exclaim from inside the cave, his voice echoing and expanding.

"Blade! Chiba's here! Ready to get beaten?!"

The voice startled Koaru and caused him to choke a bit on his rabbit meat. 'Blade?..Chiba?' Koaru thought to himself as he groaned and coughed, afflicted by the food he was still choking on. Koaru attempted to respond, letting Chiba know that he was not who Chiba was expecting to be here, but, because of the mix of coughing and choking on a mouth full of food, it would come out as,

"OOOOahah *hack* Rawrhhuuuoooah!"

The sound coming from within the cave would echo outwards to where Chiba was standing. Because of the shadowing effects the fire behind Koaru had on him, a large, dark, threatening shadow would be the only thing Chiba would see as Koaru proceeded to the cave entrance to meet Chiba.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:55 pm
Blade walked slowly up to koaru and Chiba. and said " are we all ready to get stronger or what."blade said with a smile My name is blade Testu call me blade i am from the sand village. Blade took out his shiny sword.and swag  it around a couple of times.
Chiba
Chiba
Citizen

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:04 pm
Chiba heard the "OOOOahah *hack* Rawrhhuuuoooah!" Of a deadly desert beast coming from one of the caves. As he turned to look, a terrifying silhouette approached, backed by a tall fire. As he was readying to attack, Blade appeared behind Chiba, his voice betraying his arrival. 

"Blade, I know who you are and where you're from. We've fought before, remember? Now look out, something is charging us from the caves!"

Chiba reverses the left sleeve if his robes, the white interior marked with a basic seal. Pressing his palm to it, Chiba apples the necessary chakra to release the seal. In a puff if smoke, he's replaced by a giant desert spider. Short hairs bristle over its body, it's eight eyes watching the oncoming target warily.
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:24 pm
Koaru finally coughed up the food, then after clearing his through, revealed himself from the shadows. It was then that he saw two sand ninja poised to attack. Koaru showed an expression of shock on his face, completely surprised that he was discovered. He was still a ways off from Sunagakure, so he was not any particular threat. Koaru eyed the shinobi, who announced himself as Blade Tetsu, who swung his sword in the air casually. Next, his eyes darted over to Chiba, who had announced his arrival earlier, who had just summoned what looked to be a large desert arachnid. Koaru reached in his ninja tool pouch and withdrew a kunai, swinging it into a defensive position.

Judging based on the conditions of the two sand shinobi's arrival, Koaru could tell that their initial objective upon arriving to this cave had not been to capture the wandering Leaf genin. Koaru had to wonder if the ninja were any threat to him at all. From the look of Blade's casual demeanor, Koaru doubted that the had it in them to be that strong. Then after realizing just how far the two ninja had come to "become stronger," a smug look crept onto his face. Koaru spoke out to them,

"Yo. I'm Koaru....sorry if i interrupted something. Did you two plan a private date all the way out here, excluded from your village? It's okay, even though I am a man who loves women, I am not one to judge... :troll: "
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:35 pm
" you see that giant spider over there thers more coming out behind it" blade shouted to chiba and Koaru. Stand behind me you two i can kill them all with 6 strikes of the blade. Blade then shouted out something " Wind stirke times 5".  blade then jumped up and did 5 kicks.
Chiba
Chiba
Citizen

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:47 pm
At koaru's words, Chiba hastily took a few steps away from Blade. "No! It's not like that! I'm not… I mean, if he is, that's okay, but I… like girls." Chiba stammered through his defense, certain that Koaru wouldn't believe him even if it were the truth. 

Chiba was taking a breath to try to explain himself when Blade lept at Aragog, screaming and kicking wildly. Chiba pulled Aragog out of the way with a newly practiced ease, perching him on the wall to the cave entrance out of the immediate reach of the overly zealous Blade. "Oi! Watch it! I only just built him his week!" Chiba yelled at Blade, changing the threads maintaining the puppet from invisible to visible

Approaching Koaru, Chiba noticed the marker of Kanoha, and made sure the Suna marker on his left sleeve was showing so as to not frighten the newcomer. "Nice to meet you. I'm called Chiba, and this mans name is Blade. We actually came for a sparring match to test how much we've grown in the past month." Chiba paused to think a moment before continuing, "perhaps you would like to join us?"
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:26 pm
"Ah, so that's how it is"

Koaru crossed his arms, then rubbed his chin with one hand, nodding in acknowledge meant now that he fully understood the situation. The two were aspiring genin of the sand village who were here to train and become strong. That was a goal Koaru and the genin had in common. Koaru looked and observed as Blade continued to goof off. Koaru raised an eyebrow. In comparison to Koaru, they were new recruits. Koaru took a particular interest in Chiba's spider, which was revealed to be a puppet. Koaru looked on with amazement, studying all the features that the spider puppet had. He had never seen a combat ready puppet, or a puppeteer shinobi for that matter.

"Using puppets as combat weapons. That's brilliant! It allows the perfect amount of long range assistance to any comrades in combat, while also giving the user deadly close range precision which can be controlled from a distance!...

Koaru stopped himself, realizing that he was rambling. Koaru thought to himself for a while. He came to the Wind Country to see how different the people were internationally. This would be the perfect opportunity. Koaru caught a glint of the Suna crest on Chiba's sleeve, reflecting the light from the fire behind Koaru. He performed the Shadow Clone technique, summoning one clone by his side. As they both assumed a fighting stance, Koaru would say,

"Erm, sorry for rambling. But I'd be glad to join your sparring session. Show me what you got!"
Chiba
Chiba
Citizen

Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:24 am
Chiba looks between the two clones trying to devise which is which. Laughing for a moment, he says "you'll have to teach me that trick some day, Koaru. But in the meantime, I think I'll be making the first move."

Aragog leaps off the cliff walls high into the air as Chiba directs him to before cutting loose the chakra threads and performing the set of three hand seals that allow him to gather and mould his chakra for one of the few ninjutsu he's learned. Exhaling, a think, chakra infused mist spills forth from his mouth, blanketing everything within a three meter radius of him. 

As the jutsu finished, Chiba calculates Aragog's position and deftly attaches a single invisible thread of chakra to him as the puppet dives into the mist. As soon as the mechanical spider is obscured, two kunai fly forth from the blanket of mist, each heading for the outside shoulder of each clone, restricting their room to dodge without colliding. [speed 56]

[mist countdown; 3]
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:00 am
"you'll have to teach me that trick some day, Koaru. But in the meantime, I think I'll be making the first move."

Koaru and his clone heard Chiba's words, and interpreted it as a challenge. While Chiba said it, Koaru punched his open hand with right fist while the clone Koaru assumed a stance similar to a sprinting track racer. The second Chiba was finished with his sentence, before Chiba could cast the hidden mist technique, the clone performed the body flicker and would instantly appear behind Chiba at a blinding speed(144). When Chiba released his threads from Aragog, whom would now be in mid air, the clone would ram his open palm into Chiba's back. The palm would be condensed with chakra and, upon contact, would leave a signature in kanji that said "KG" on his back. The force of the attack would be enough to send Chiba flying about four meters in the original Koaru's direction. As he did so, the clone would say,

"You've got to be quicker if you want the first move!"

The sequence of events would leave aragog suspended in the air without a follow up attack because of the clone's interruption. The clone would have prevented Chiba from casting his mist and from reconnecting with his puppet, unless he decided to cast them after he was thrown towards Koaru. The original Koaru would be standing in place waiting for Chiba, just inches in front of him should he land after being thrown. He would be waiting to see what he would do without his puppet with a grin on his face.  Meanwhile, his clone would turn to face both Aragog and Blade Tetsu cautiously. 

But then, it occured to Koaru that he didnt have time to waste here. Koaru had overstayed his welcome in the caves and had to move on to his destination. Koaru weaved a string of hand seals and substituted himself with his clone, who was closer to the cave entrance. Once the switcheroo took place, Koaru would make a run for it.

"Brb guys!"

the clone would say before dispersing in a puff of smoke while Koaru left the Wind Country.

[exit]
[1110]
+6 stats
+11 JP

Last edited by Koaru on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum