Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

The two Tenkage {P} Empty The two Tenkage {P}

Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:22 pm
After a fairly quick journey from Yukigakure, Shinji strode through the village of skyscrapers. It was a pleasant day, not a cloud in sight and the sun was shining. In essence it was almost a perfect day, despite the temperature being a bit chilling. However, the second Tenkage did not really register the beauty of the village around him, it was rather sad. After living in a land of such beauty one becomes blasé to it. In a matter of minutes the Uzumaki was stepping through the doors of the kage skyscraper. It was odd, Shinji felt like he did not belong here any longer yet here he was. Making his way to the top of the tower Shinji found himself shuffling into a pack elevator with various assistants. Sure, a few people recognized him, but Shinji paid them no real mind. He was here on business after all and didn't have time to get bogged down in endless conversations of nostalgia.

Slowly the occupants of the elevator filtered off onto different floors until Shinji was left as he finally arrived at the top floor, the home of the Tenkage's office. Stepping out of the elevator, Shinji made his way to the large oaken door behind which he hoped Denkiteki sat. Shinji himself had often sat behind the door and entertained various guests. Most were villagers, but some, the Uzumaki recalled the unfortunate missing ninja incident, were, well, not. All these thoughts streamed through the former kage's mind as he knocked three times on the door and waited for a response from within. Hopefully Denkiteki had not fallen asleep like Shinji often had. He often half wondered how many appointments he had missed, perhaps that was why the village elders were not too fond of him?
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

The two Tenkage {P} Empty Re: The two Tenkage {P}

Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:29 pm
Denkiteki sat in his office, feeling surprisingly relaxed. After Takeo had informed him of Amegakure’s possible uprising, the Tenkage had sent a few letters to the kage of the other villages. He had only received a reply from Kumo, and it was some man asking him to travel to Amegakure to talk to him about the predicament.

Initially, this had indeed worried Denkiteki. Amegakure, which was owned by Kumo, was perhaps plotting to attack the shinobi world, and Kumogakure was asking Den to travel there and meet with them. So, it would have been him, the Amekage, and possibly even the Raikage. If the rumors had any sort of truth in them, Den could have been walking into a trap. As a Medical Ninja that also manipulated space and time, Den didn’t feel confident in his ability to protect himself should 2 other village leaders wish to fight him.

Then he had traveled into Sanctuary, and trained for god knows how long. He knew he was years older, but he didn’t look or feel like he was. However much time he had spent in Sanctuary, he had managed to refocus his training on Ninjutsu and reach a level he thought was more than adequate for a Kage. As he sat in his chair, he recalled manipulating his iron sand at a speed he didn’t think was possible, using his power over Sanctuary to increase his chakra as well.

Denkiteki was playing with little spheres of Iron sand he had created earlier in the day when Shinji knocked on the door, each a gallon of dust he had managed to compress into a ball that was 4 cms in diameter.

Den put all of the balls of iron sand on his desk as he heard the door getting knocked on, “Come in.”

Den sensed a strong chakra on the other side of the door, but it wasn’t Takeo or Haru. He waited patiently to see who was on the other side of the door, it seemed like a familiar chakra, but he couldn’t quite recognize who it was.

TWC: 347
5 gallons of Iron Sand
2 Nature Chakra Stored
5 chakra stored in armor
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:47 pm
Pushing the door aside as he entered the room, Shinji made sure to close it behind him as Denkiteki and himself had much to discuss. As he pushed open the door Shinji realized this was the first time he had seen the new Tenkage on an official capacity since he had given the former jounin and refugee from Kirigakure the title of Tenkage. As this thought occurred to the Uzumaki: perhaps he should see how the new job was going for the newish kage before he launched into diplomatic details with Yukigakure. Thus, as Shinji walked towards the chair that sat on the opposite side of the desk that Denkiteki sat on, the Uzumaki began to speak in a clear fluid manner, "How goes the job as kage, fun no doubt?" Naturally the former kage meant that last part in a sarcastic way, but continued nonetheless, "I figured it would I'd pay you a visit to see how the village was running. Thus, far it seems to be intact, no skyscrapers falling down,  so I'll take that as a good sign." Once again the latter was meant in a joking manner as Shinji fell silent and waited for a response from the third Tenkage.

While waiting Shinji glanced idly up at the ceiling where he had once been blown clean through the roof by a pair of missing ninja. However, his gaze would quickly return to Denkiteki, as he did not wish to be rude. In doing so Shinji took notice of four odd balls of something that he could not identify right off the bat. He figured he could ask about it later. For now he was more interested in seeing what Denkiteki had to say about the state of the village and his time as tankage so far. After that Shinji was sure he could get to more important matter past formalities.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:21 pm
Den was a bit surprised to see Shinji enter his office. It had been quite some time since he had seen the 2nd Tenkage, he was pretty sure the last time they had met the other visitor had tried to kill them both, but Shinji had managed to stop the attack easily with some jutsu of his. He wondered what happened to that guy, he just knew Shinji had gone and done something with him.

Den chuckled as Shinji asked how he was enjoying being Tenkage, as someone who had also suffered through the position Shinji surely knew the answer to that. He wondered how Shinji had managed, if it wasn’t for Sanctuary Den was sure he would have gone insane with all the paperwork he had to do.

“The village hasn’t fallen apart yet thankfully. We’ll see though, now that you’re back I’m sure some kid will run through the door any second now and try to kill us both. Should I stop them this time?” Den’s tone and manners were also joking, and as he sat a bit more upright in his chair, he seemed comfortable at his desk, in his position as Tenkage.

Den allowed Shinji a moment to look at where the hole in the ceiling had been, the one that apparently Shinji had been thrown out of. When the 2nd Tenkage looked back towards him, Den would continue, “So did you have any sort of reason for dropping by, or did you just come to see how I was doing?” he’d ask curiously, silently hoping that Shinji had just come to visit him and see how he was doing, Den had enough on his plate now that he was being asked to look into the rumors about Ame, and none of the other countries had offered their support.

TWC: 303
2 Nature Chakra added
5 Chakra stored in armor
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:27 pm
Shinji could not help, but crack a smooth smile at Denkiteki's reference to Daemon trying to kill both Tenkage with senbon, it was really a laughable attempt. Though this did remind Shinji that he had to stop by Yukigakure to make sure the Yuki got back safely. After all the second Tenkage had become rather fond of the kid. Sadly Denkiteki seemed to want to get right to business as he asked for the reason behind Shinji's visit. Not wanting to mince words or anything of the like the Uzumaki responded to the current kage, "Well, I will be honest, I came here to talk business, though, naturally, I do hope all things are going well. The business we must talk about is Yukigakure. I recently had the pleasure of stopping by there in my travels where I met their interim leader, one named Rakka Yuki. After talking with her I rose the idea of an alliance and we both agreed that it would be a viable idea. However, I just wanted to run the idea by you seeing as you are acting kage. You have the final say. I for one believe that it would be a valuable alliance as it will allow us to better maintain our borders by creating a buffer state of sorts."

Finishing his proposal the second Tenkage fell silent and awaited a response from the third Tenkage. Naturally he would allow Denkiteki some time to consider the plan, but Shinji rather hoped that he would agree. If need be Shinji was willing to go into the details behind the alliance, but he hoped that it would not be needed as he really hated talking politics and such. While he waited the Uzumaki glanced around the office to see how it had changed. Naturally once Denkiteki started talking again Shinji would return his gaze to the man sitting across from him, but for now he simply took in whatever changes, if any, had happened to the office itself.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:01 pm
Damn, perhaps it was to much to hope that Shinji had just come for a social visit.

"I received a letter from Yuki some time back, however when I sent Takehiko to discuss an alliance with them, their leader left before any negotiations could begin." Den remembered Takehiko appearing in Sanctuary, being rather pissed of that he had traveled through the snow for the leader to just leave as soon a she got there, "I suppose though, if you think that an alliance would be good then I'll take your advice. I don't see anything wrong with the idea."

Once he finished speaking, he'd look at the clock on the wall and realize it was almost time for him to set out. Sighing, he'd get out of his chair, raising his hand over his desk and allowing the small iron sand balls to fly into it and collect into one very compressed 3 cm ball, "Unfortunately I have other matters to attend to. There's some rumor that Amegakure is plotting against the five nations, and the interim leader of Kumogakure wishes to meet me there to 'discuss things'." he still wondered if it was a trap, but he liked the idea of leaving the village for a bit. He already had plans to create a Sanctuary clone or two to guard the village while he was gone, and Toma could just teleport to him and inform him if the village was attacked.

"Would you like to come with? I sounds like it could be fun." Den smirked t the idea, and wondered how this interim leader would react to having two Tenkages show up at the small little village of Ame.

WC: 281
TWC: 931
6 Nature Chakra Made
15 total chakra stored
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:35 pm
The thin smile that had spread across Shinji's face as Denkiteki agreed to work with Yukigakure was quickly erased and replaced by pursed lips and a furrowed brow. So, Amegakure was plotting against the five nations, Shinji trusted the other Tenkage to know when there was a legitimate threat worth investigating. Choosing his words carefully the Uzumaki responded in a meandering way that perhaps bordered on whimsical, "Well, I suppose some more traveling would do me some good. I have always wanted to see the fabled village hidden in the rain........When do we leave?" Shinji did not bother to ask for particulars on this threat. The fact that Denkiteki mentioned it meant there was some kind of threat. Naturally, as Shinji spoke he had a bad feeling about the whole thing, but he could not let Denkiteki walk right into a trap. No doubt Denkiteki was a great shinobi, but even a great shinoobi can fall to the blade he fails to perceive. Thus, the main reason Shinji chose to go: to watch Denkiteki's back. After all, Tengakure had been relatively isolated in it politics, it was hard to tell friend from foe when on does not know either.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:55 pm
"I was actually planning on leaving today, after sending this letter to the interim Kage of Kumo." He lifted up a letter from his desk, that he planned to hand to his secretary upon leaving the office, "If you need to pack anything we can meet at the gates in 3 hours, otherwise we could leave now. I mean, it's not that far if we move quickly, and I have a means of travel that should be able to get us there quick enough."

Den would feel a lot more comfortable traveling to this meeting with Shinji, having the previous Tenkage with him would increase his chances of survival should the whole thing be a trap. Hopefully though, the two of them would show up, find out instead that there was some sort of uprising in ame that had created false information about the village, dispose of said uprising, then they could leave.

WC: 153
TWC:1084
7 Nature Chakra Stored
20 chakra stored
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:28 am
Shinji pondered the options Denkiteki gave him and decided that he would rather get a few things in order. Thus, Shinji responded to the acting kage as such, "I will see you at the gates in three hours. If there is nothing else I shall go prepare for our trip." If Denkiteki did not stop him, Shinji would get up and walk out of the room. Perhaps he would check his mail? It was no doubt piling up at this point. God, knows the last time he checked it.

{Possible exit}
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:28 pm
"Alright, see you then." Den would relax in his chair once Shinji left, now feeling a lot more comfortable about going to Amegakure. He remembered though, that there would be no one competent to protect the village if he left. Sure, Haru the Janitor would be there, and Toma, and Takehiko, but he felt like having Other Haru and Takeo being there might screw them up should someone attack the village.

With that thought in mind, Den teleported to Sanctuary, it was time to create another clone. He teleported into the realm in which his dragons dwelled, as well as a number of other races he had created. Seeing their God arrive, many of the creatures looked up onto the plateau in which he stood. Den paid them no mind however, he had work to do. Sitting down on the plateau, he focused his chakra he had done twice before, willing another being into existence that had attributes similar to him, and powers comparable as well.

It took only moments, then another version of Den stood before him. This clone looked and acted the same a shim, it wouldn't be until later that he would make this one become ti's own person. The clone stood up, dressed in similar garb as him, though without the chakra increasing abilities, "I suppose I'll do sit in the office, tyr not to have to much fun." and with that he was gone, standing in Den's place back at the office. Den stood up as well, and decided he better get ready to leave for Ame.

WC: 262
TWC: 1346
Total of 25 chakra stored
5 Nature Chakra stored
5 gallons of Iron sand made (325 words of first post used)
Sanctuary Clone Made (1k words used)
347 words toward Ninjutsu as main spec (using first post)

End thread
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum