Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Meeting a new Person. [P NK IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting a new Person. [P NK IO]

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:13 pm
The man had judged his speed right and landed on his feet he jumped back to what he would assume was a safe distance of 12 meters between them. A smile was still on his face and as was it on Hikarishis, the smile he wore was more of one of the fun he was having rather than just having a genuine smile on his face if the man were to look deep enough he would see the pain that the smile actually bore hidden deep under it if the man was able to see his eyes the smile would surely be known as a fake seeing how it never reached them. He eyes glowed red with a intricate pattern to them making it hard to discern what emotion they held if it were not so painfully obvious to any who looked at them to see the pain of loss of those he loved, he had not really killed any of them but he felt responsible for the death of all of them, hell even his own sister had not wrote him and he feared something bad had happened to her. Sighing out loud as the man asked him his name he would reply. "Hikarishi and you?" the fight itself was going just as he had anticipated but he would not reveal the fact that he was an Uchiha after knowing so many people sought after their eyes, him having a 'perfect' set of the sharingan could see as to why they were indeed powerful and in the wrong hands could be dangerous.

He would await the boys reply and his mind would wander to thoughts of old. He was just five at the time and he was sitting by a stream of water his mother standing in the middle as he practiced some basic water jutsu, his eyes had not yet awakened so her hand seals were faster than he could follow, first came a slight mist that covered the area, a jutsu Hikarishi now knew to be very useful, the mist hid the other actions that his mother performed but he could hear the splashing of water in his head and the roar of something rather vicious. His head cleared as as the man began to speak not worrying about the thoughts of old. He would be ready for an attack should the man choose to do so.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Meeting a new Person. [P NK IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting a new Person. [P NK IO]

Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:03 pm
As they both took a break from the action or as Youka saw it the lesson that this man was teaching he actually had a moment to study the mans expressions and look at him in a more truer fashion. He did want to know why the mans eyes were almost glowing red it seemed, this was the first time he would have ever seen anything like it. He just added it to the pile of questions he already had in his mind to ask, but the man that had identified himself as Hikarishi did seem more like Youka as he had looked at him. It seemed as if the man was somewhere else at the moment thinking of sadder times maybe?

Youka could definitely sympathize with his sparring mate if he was reflecting on the past."My name is Youka" he said tilting his head to the side waiving with one hand. Youka only had a little chakra left before fully exhausting his reserves and energy. As he would finish his waive he would charge the man one last time clasping both his hands together not in any particular sign more just to help him focus and pinpoint. He would have to execute the jutsu first before continuing the attack as they needed a few seconds before they would extend. As he reached the 7 meter mark he would have four earth spikes arise again from the ground 2 would rise from one meter behind the man that would strike his back if nothing was done and 2 that would extend 1 meter ahead of the man with a 1 meter gap between them aimed at his his right and left shoulder blades respectively as the two front spikes would reach the mans shoulder blades if everything went unhindered Youka would run between the two front spikes as they would hit their mark and deliver a flying knee that would connect with the mans ribcage if everything went according to plan and the man was truly blocked in his movements.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:30 pm
"Nice to meet you Youka." Hikarishi said as he watched the boy as he began his charge. Again he heard the same sound as before he would watch with his Chakra senses as the spears formed under ground and acted accordingly. The four spikes in total would be formed in a slow fashion, Hikarishi was used to fighting faster things of course, Acting quickly he would perform some rather unique moves. He would duck down, below all the spikes according to how they were aimed, and begin a Spinning uppercut beginning to shoot himself upwards at a rate of 30 speed, drawing his sword instead of using his fist to hit, he would have the hilt facing up and the blade towards the ground causing the butt of the sword to smash into the spike formations. The tips of the spikes would break, with enough room for Hikarishi to exit the formation, as he blasted out of the top. While he was still airborne the young, and unknown, Uchiha would slide his sword back into his sheathe and reach down with his other hand to draw forth some Kunai. Pulling back his arm and hand, which held three Kunai in it, he would throw them forward at a moderate speed, a little bit fast now with the speed being twenty two, They would be thrown in a fashion that would miss if the boy where not to move, but they would not miss by much if he did not move one would go to the side of his right cheek the other above his head shaving a few hairs off as it did and the last one to his left cheek slightly cutting the boy as it passed.

If the priest was still in a fighting mood when he landed he would rush forward, holding back his speed to that of one the boy could follow 20, and be on par with the man for the remainder of the time, on the charge up to him he would move his hand to the scabbard of the sword and put his thumb just under the guard. Once his charge was done he would push his thumb up, hoping to strike the boy in the stomach with the blue pommel, once that was done he take his left elbow and swipe out at the boys right cheek and attempt to smash it into it followed by a kick out at the man's left shin, the strength of all of this would be held back and all the man would receive would be a bruise or two, If all of this happened as planned Hikarishi would step back and watch what the man would next.

If however the man did not want to continue and would rather take a break Hikarishi would simply walk over to where he was when he first met the man and sit down, drawing two bottles of water from his pack and tossing one to him with a smile. "So tell me how did you get here?" he asked as he watched the man wondering if he would catch the bottle.

[twc=2195 along with 3808 from previous topics= 6003/6000 for third element requesting approval]
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:46 am
Watching the man easily avoid everything he had to give was a true eye opening experience. Youka was beyond amazed at the very visible gap between them, but one had to start weak in order to become strong he thought to himself. As Hikarishi was still air borne Youka saw him reaching and pulling out three kunai before throwing them in his direction. "This is not going to be good" He said as two of them cut his cheeks slightly, the third aimed at what he thought was his skull was actually just grazing of strands of his unruly red hair.

Dropping to his knees out of breath and panting he used both his hands to grab his cheeks and stop the cuts from bleeding slightly, Youka was done fighting he need a break and clearly more training he would waive to the main signifying he was done. As Youka stood back up the man was already on his way to sit in the distance grabbing two canisters of water and throwing one in his direction. He was thankful that the man would share as Youka caught the water bottle and drank it frantically as he walked to where the man had sat down and sat across from him before answering the mans question. "I actually have no idea how I got here I've been walking looking for a village where I could hopefully pray for men and women and get a good nights rest"

"Where were you headed before our meeting" He would ask.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 pm
"No where really was just out in nature meditating when i caught your chakra signituture." Hikarishi said as sat down across from him, even though it didn't show he was fairly tired from the last move that jump and the throw was not something he was used to. Turning his Sharingan off Hikarishi would remove his sunglasses which hid any from seeing if he did have a dojutsu. His brown eyes caught site of someone who was not really there, this being known from the fact that the boy he saw was already dead, with not more than a glance at the person only he could see he turned back to the Man infront of him. "Tell me what village are you from?" he asked seeing as the man had no form of identification on him whereas the man could easily look at his head band and tell he was from both the leaf village and kumogakure.

As he asked the ghost of his dead friend, not completly him though as his hair was a different color, would walk behind him wondering if he could see him now or if he was still blind to him. Figuring he would test it out he leaned into his ear and spoke "Come now no need to ask nicely you could always force him to tell you with those nice eyes of yers.".

Hikarishi was stunned as he heard the voice but pushed it off perhaps it was an after effect of the serum he had took a while back.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:27 pm
"Ah I see, Well maybe you can tell me about this land I've only been in two constant places, I was raised in a convent and then...other places" Youka hesitated on the last part, he didn't know the man and didn't want him asking the wrong questions."As I said i'm just a traveling priest from no where and I've taught my self just the bare minimum in fighting skills to protect myself from being mugged" He said with a smile.

"I don't know anything about a village, what do you mean, I've only seen small towns nothing major"
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:18 am
"Ive only recently come to this land as well i was born i Konohagakure and moved here shortly after my friend went missing, he was the image that looked close to me in the Genjutsu that i used, i had hoped to find him alive and well but sadly.....i found him to be dead." He explained as he watched the man smile. "You know nothing of a village.....You never joined a ninja village?" He asked curiously.

The ghost of his friend spoke in his ear again causing the boy to shiver as he did so. "You know if he knows nothing of a village he is most likely a rouge ninja.....you could get alot of money if he was to turn out to be one...." the tempting offer of money did not phase Hikarishi as he had plenty of it on him right now he would however keep an eye on the man though.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:43 am
"I see, I see, I'm sorry for your loss, death is always a tragic thing to deal with in this world" as he finished his sentence Youka drew a cross in the air with his left hand while clutching his cross with his right and began the catholic prayer for the dead. "god out father, your power brings us to birth, your providence guides our lives and by your command we return to dust, amen".

"Yes I've never ventured far as I said i was left at a young age to be raised by priests and I've just started my pilgrimage, you're one of the first few people I've run into that haven't tried to kill me or take my money, it's refreshing" he said slightly rubbing his left cheek where the slight cut was.

The man couldn't tell through Youkas calming front but his killing blood was boiling over from their scuffle, even now he was thinking of ways to kill the man that sat in front of him, Hikarishi was a nice person but he was also hear with him alone. Youka knew from the match he couldn't do it head on so he tried to think of different ways. He had three exploding tags on him would that be enough, could he get close enough to the man to apply them without the man knowing? Those were questions running through his mind, pushing them aside for now as his eye slightly twitched and his smile for a moment turned more devious than calming. "Tell me more about these villages I would love to travel to them one day" Youka needed information and hopefully this man would chat long enough for him to get it.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:45 pm
Element approved.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:31 am
Youka had begun a prayer after hearing that he had just recently lost a friend. "Seems to be how it goes any more.....cant tell how is good or, for lack of a better word, evil." Hikarishi said to the mans comment about trying to be killed or robbed. "The villages well there are Five major nations, Konohagakure Kumogakure Tengakure Sunagakure and Funkagakure, while there are far more Minor villages, Yukigakure Iwagakure Amegakure Shimagakure Takigakure Tatsumakigakure, they are not as strong military power as the larger nations but they still have some pull." He rambling over Hikarishi stood and made his way over to his kunai that he had thrown earlier stooping down to pick them up before depositing them back in his kunai holder.

He made his way back to the man and looked at what he had on him he seemed to have just his clothes and nothing else on him. Sighing as he didnt want to let this man go without some form of protection or another he undid his Heavens Sorrow ninjato and held it out to the man. "This is yours for now.....but i would like it back later when you no longer have need of it." if the man were to walk up and take it Hikarishi would blur out of site in a great show of speed headed back to the Village he had need to talk to Misaki and he had to do some training for a new element that he was told about.

[Exit TWC= 2862 -Hevans Sorry Ninjato if Youka decides to take it +28JP and 14 stats.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum