Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Meeting a new Person. [P NK IO] Empty Meeting a new Person. [P NK IO]

Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:43 am
Hikarishi was walking down the trails of the famous Dragon Ravine in the mountains of Kumogakure. He had his eyes closed behind his special one way glasses and was navigating only by the use of his Chakra Senses. He was doing good so far but still had to open his Eternally red eyes every once in a while to make sure his senses were not off. He came to the opening of a cave seeing this as the end of his journey he sat down and began to meditate, using his chakra senses to check his surroundings though. The cave itself was unknown as to how large it was but the clearing he was sitting in was 50 meters in diameter the trail being in the middle of it and the trees spanned for miles on end. The sun was in the middle of the sky and hardly a cloud in sight. The wind was calm and gentle as it blew through the trees. Hikarishi would be seen wearing a pair of special sunglasses, ones that blocked out side sight of his Sharingan, his typical Chunnin Attire with his special Genjutsu clothes underneath it; and his boots that were bought from the leaf village which were red and black with a blue gem on the tongue.

[sucky starter sorry.]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Meeting a new Person. [P NK IO] Empty Re: Meeting a new Person. [P NK IO]

Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:53 am
Youka had wandered a little further than he had anticipated and maybe had become lost, but he enjoyed the fresh air that this area provided. It wasn't every day that you could enjoy a day like this, he had came from the tree lines and decided to follow the new path that hopefully led somewhere. As he began on the trail he spotted a man that he was closing in on in the distant. Youka was always friendly even though the the slowly encroaching thoughts of death ever preceded his mind.

Grabbing his cross with a smile on his face he made it to the man ensuring not to encroach on his personal space and offered greetings "Hello my son, how is the day treating you" he would ask and waited the mans response.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:13 am
It would be as soon as the man got within distance of his Chakra senses that Hikarishi knew he was there. He stayed where he was and 'watched' as the man drew closer stopping at a respectful a good sign before speaking. "My day is going well....and i'm not your son." Hikarishi said the last part with a bit of venom in it resenting the fact that the unknown man had just called him son, even though the man looked a good deal older than himself. "What brings you here stranger?" He asked after a moment of silence that was more than likely mutually awkward for them. He would begin to stand as he finished the question stretching his arms out to his side with a twist and leaning back, his eyes still closed and his senses still going.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:25 am
"Ah yes, yes forgive me friend as i am a priest it's slightly harder for me to switch my speech patterns" he said through his trademark smile. Now slightly more interested with this man his smile began to get deeper "I was looking for a quiet spot to train by myself, but now that you're here how about you try this priest out" he said through a slightly changed tone. This man had really made his blood boil for a good fight.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:39 am
His stretching was done just as the man asked him for a fight 'If its a fight he wants its a fight he will get.' he thought to himself as he moved at his current top speed, that being one of 140, just to move behind the man and say "Alright then begin." pausing for a second after before striking out at the mans left leg with his right foot, not to hard just enough to let man know that he was indeed behind him more of a touch than anything. If this was successful then Hikarshi would move back to a distance of 15 meters away, again at his top speed, before smiling back at the man if he turned to face him.

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:04 am
The man seemingly disappeared from Youka's vision and just as soon as he had vanished he felt the mans breath behind him it was amazing at how fast the man moved. At this point in time Youka knew there was much more training that needed to be done in order to be on par with anything coming in the future. Feeling the light kick at his leg he knew the man was toying with him but even so there was still much he could learn from this experience. Turning to face the man he had already made some distance between them, Youka still smiling as was his nature took his kick boxing stance "Father protect me he uttered grabbing his cross with his left hand and bringing it to his lips kissing it.

Youka would edge in slowly closing the gap to 9 meters, focusing his earth chakra he would force two earth spikes to form on opposite sides of the man, one at the side of his left foot and the other at the side of his right they would protrude up in the form of an A to attempt to minimize the mans movements these spike had also been blunted to ensure that no real damage would be done if the man chose not to move, Youka would observe how the man handled this.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:10 am
The man seemed surprised by his speed, something that would surprise most with the age Hikarishi was, He took his stance and edged, slowly compared to the speed at which Hikarishi was use to, towards him closing the gap to that of nine meters. It would be just as he stopped that Hikarishi heard this horrendous sound coming from the earth Below him taking that as a bad sign he would swiftly move out of the way, and just in time as two spikes formed just under his feet in an A-like formation. 'Hmm this could be fun ill have to watch my step.' He thought to himself as he began the process of weaving hand seals in a quick flurry to bring his fingers to his lips as he spat out Three half meter fireballs, the chakra used to make these balls of fire would be minimal so the man before him should be able to move out of the way just in time, they would travel at a speed of 21.

The three fireballs would be shot in a fashion that once the hit, either the man or the ground, they would explode in a one meter fashion at a speed and power of 21 also. The nine meter distance between both of them should leave the man sufficient time to move from the three balls of fire. They would be aimed with one going towards the face and the other two targeting his Left arm and leg respectfully. The man he was sparring with would be aware that he was capable of more than that though as if he looked back towards him after the explosion he would see an aura of all of those that had died that he knew. The Starting with a Man and woman which identifiable features, not the eyes how ever as neither of them had awakened Sharingan till much later than they were pictured here, one could deduce was his Mom and dad. Another man would stand Behind him slightly larger that would have a Three Tomoe Eye in both sockets and long black hair, this was his teacher Kinominki Uchiha, with a man standing next to him Medium length blackish green hair and a set of pale green eyes, this was his friend Ousawa Akatsuki the "Ghost of the hidden leaf", and behind all of them, and the second largest image, would be a man that looked almost like him the difference being the skin tone, His friend that he had most recently seen dead Hisao Uchiha, and the Final being beside Hisao, while slightly larger, would be the boy himself covered in blood which would slowly drip down onto the others below him.

The should he not fear him now would understand one thing he had a lot of blood on his hands, most of them being Uchiha whether it was known to him or not. "Do you still wish to continue?" he would ask as the image would fade.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:21 am
As he watched the man easily dodge his previous attack his sparing partner had also begun to form seals that were new to Youka "I wonder wha.." his thought was cut off and finished as he saw the three smaller fireballs come towards him at a manageable speed but still fast enough to ensure Youka didn't slack on his end. As the first came towards him that surely was aimed at his face he performed a forward roll letting it pass by over him closing the distance as well to 7 meters, as it crashed the flying mass of fire crashed into the ground it exploded creating a slightly larger blast radius that he surely would have been hit by had he chosen to stay still.

As Youka stood up he knew he recovered a little too slowly from that roll to actually avoid the other two incoming attacks, he focused his chakra into his legs and used the body flicker technique to enable him to move at that point at a speed of 41 he would appear again at the right side of the enemy at a distance of 4 meters letting the other two fireballs harmlessly detonate in the background.

Youka knew the man was still testing the waters and showing him teasers of what he could truly do but for this traveling priest it was more than enough to make him use all the skills he had picked up along the way to even hope of entertaining him as much as the man had entertained Youka. As he would have began to mount a counter strike he paused and squinted his eyes even more than what they usually were, were those other people behind this man, he could vaguely make out their expressions all he saw and wanted to see was the gratuitous amounts of blood seeping from the young boy on to the others. Had he killed all these people? Youka wanted more and more to know about this man. He had asked a question but Youka didn't hear it momentarily blacking out. Youka would run towards the man and start his attack with his right arm with a open palmed thrust aimed at the mans chest after he had closed the gap between them to exactly 58 centimeters, hopefully either if the attack was blocked or connected it would push the man back giving Youka enough time to initiate his leaf whirlwind attack throwing out a high round house kick towards the mans head he would use the momentum from it to also use the same left foot to launch another kick towards the mans solar plexus at 25 speed and strength if successful the man would at least feel a little pain.

Coming back to his senses "I'm sorry friend I saw blood, I love blood and at times it makes me snap, but please lets continue, I know i won't win but I have learned a lot" With that he smiled and waited for the next action.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:05 pm
stats for the battle:

The boy was easy enough to follow, his speed being far below what Hikarishi could track, but thought it would be fun to see what kind of punch the boy could pack. The man thrusted his palm into him into the center of his chest and little was felt the force itself was enough to knock him back a few feet it would be then that he would throw a roundhouse kick, a little high at that, at his head which would Prompt Hikarishi to bring his arm up to block the kick, he didn't like getting his face dirty, The kick would connect with his arm and Hikarishi would let him continue with his attack as he planned and watched as a kick was aimed towards his solar plexus with a decent amount of speed. Reaching out in what seemed like slow motion to him, but most likely a blur to the priest, at a speed of 40 he would catch the man's leg at the heel a few inches from his target.

With the mans heel in his hand Hikarishi would smile and lift the man slightly off the ground before making him do a flip, a disorienting one at the speed the flip was done[60], if the man were to stick his legs out in a bent fashion just at the start of the third flip he would land on his feet unharmed. "Come now im rather enjoying this spar of ours." he said his mind thinking of possible things to do. He wanted to know why the man went berserk when he saw blood and what he would do if he saw his own. Questions for a later time though perhaps after the spar.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:04 pm
As each attack was either harmlessly blocked, evaded,or pushed away it was made perfectly clear that Youka was not yet at this mans level. His smile however never wavered, even though signs of fatigue were starting to show in his labored breathing and the sweat coming off his body he noticed that his sparring partner still hadn't broken stride once as if this were mere child play for him. These were all thoughts rushing through his mind untill the only thing rushing up was the blood to his brain after his last attack had been caught and he was sent into a flipping motion.

Even in the flipping motion Youka knew the man had completely controlled his speed at which he had flipped him allowing Youka to take back his equilibrium and connection to the ground by extending his feet and stopping at the third flip. Still a little dizzy Youka would jump back to widen the gap between them as if that would actually help his situation, he was losing this spar and not by a little but by a clear landslide. He kept smiling though through heavy breathing as he stared at the man "This is a strength I need to acquire and train even more for now" he thought to himself just as the man had finished his statement about their little match.

Youka still couldn't shake the vision he had seen behind his attacker it reminded him of his own history perhaps this man had seen even more blood than he had and endured and done much worse, but he seemed still attached to this world as to where Youka felt isolated and always having to fake his way through. Those thoughts just furthered his interest in the man and then at that moment he remembered, he hadn't even asked the mans name which was out of character for him. "My so..."ahem" I mean friend before we continue I would like to ask your name so I can remember not only this moment but also whom I've traded fists with" with that he would await an answer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum