Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Actually, I'm more of a dog person Empty Actually, I'm more of a dog person

Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:48 am
Mission:

Kita looked down at the paper in his hand, double checking if he was at the right address for his mission. Kita looked up, taking in the large estate of the Misaki family. Kita wasn't exactly happy to run around and performing low tier grunt work, but he wasn't about to turn down easy money. Kita pocketed the mission report, and knocked on the door, placing the largest smile that he could muster on his face. It wasn't long before an elderly woman with wide rimmed spectacles opened the door. "Hello Ma'am! Am I at the right address? I was looking for the Misaki estate. I've been sent to assist in catching a loose cat?" The old woman looked at Kita, adjusting her glasses so that she could see him clearly. She gave a slight, warm smile, and spoke softly. "You must be the young ninja that they sent over to help me. Yes, my cat must've overheard me talking about taking him to his annual checkup. Mr. Tiddlywinks hates it you know." Kita nodded, taking a moment to process a name like Mr. Tiddlywinks. "I'm sorry, he heard you talking about taking him to the veterinarian?" The old lady looked at Kita, nodding solemnly. "Sadly, it's true. He heard me talking about taking him to his annual checkup with a friend, and he ran off. I would get him myself, but last time I tried he hissed and scratched at me. I almost had to get stitches!" Kita winced, thinking that the mission might be more painful than he originally thought. "Do you know where Mr. Tiddlywinks is hiding out?" Mrs. Misaki shook her head sadly. "No, I don't. He shouldn't have gone far, so he's probably somewhere around the area. He's certainly not inside the house however." Kita gave a long sigh, and had a brief glance around. If he wasn't in the house, then he would have to be somewhere in the surrounding yard of their estate. Unfortunately, it appeared that the elderly woman had taken up gardening in her free time. This was going to be a long afternoon.

Kita felt himself slowly growing more and more irritated as he looked through the various flowers and plants in an attempt to find the cat. "I really wish that I had learned some sensory jutsu right about now. That would make this whole process a million times easier." Kita was just about to give up and call for a break, when he heard a sound. He wasn't sure, but he could swear that he heard the sound of plants rustling. He slowly rounded around, looking at the location of the sound, and for the briefest of seconds, noticed the orange tail of a rather fat tabby cat. Kita didn't wait for this opportunity to pass him by, and leaped forward with arms outstretched in an attempt to grab the cat. Kita felt his fingers brush something soft for just a moment, and with a yelp and hiss, Kita heard the cat begin scampering off as he collided with the hard ground, the blow barely being softened by the plants that Kita accidentally trampled. Not missing a beat, Kita drove his fingers into the ground, digging his feet behind himself, and flinging upwards in an attempt to drive himself into a running position. Kita ran forward, listening to the faint sounds of scampering, and observing the rustling of the woman's plants. Kita rushed forward, slowly outstretching his arms, reaching for the cat, and eventually, caught Mr. Tiddlywinks. Kita grinned, and held the cat up in the air. "Caught you! Whatcha gonna do now you stinky cat? You're gonna go to your annual checkup, that's what!" Those were the last words that Kita managed to get out, before the cat drove its claws into his face.

Kita grumpily delivered Mr. Tiddlywinks back to Mrs. Misaki, who took the cat from Kita's hands and hugged him tightly. Mr. Tiddlywinks was crushed under the intense pressure of her embrace, looking incredibly miserable as she did. Kita would almost feel bad, if not for the fact that Kita had a few scratches on himself that still stung. "Mr. Tiddlywinks! You can't run away like that! My sweet boy, the checkup is good for you! I'll treat you to some fancy cat food when you get back!" Kita sniffled, and glowered at the cat in the woman's arms. "He certainly is not a sweet boy. He deserves to have that annual checkup every day." The woman looked back at Kita, and tutted softly. "Oh, look at you! Did Mr. Tiddlywinks scratch you? I'm so sorry. Here, a little something for your troubles." Kita perked up after hearing this, extending his hand eagerly for whatever she might have in store for him. Mrs. Misaki reached into a purse that she held at her side, and dropped a small butterscotch candy into Kita's slightly disappointed hand. "I'm so sorry sweetie. I know that you probably didn't have the best experience with Mr. Tiddlywinks, but I promise you that he's normally a very good boy. Have you ever thought about getting a cat? I promise, you'll never get lonely again if you get a cat!" Kita shrugged, unwrapping the candy and popping it into his mouth. "Actually, I'm more of a dog person."

Word Count = 887

Claims:

Mission Rewards-

850 Ryo (500 from mission ryo, 100 ryo from Genin bonus, 250 from friday Genin ryo claim)

5 Extra AP

Stat Claims-

+8 Vigor (800 Words)

Jutsu Claims-

Weaponry Specialty (1089/2000 Words) (Was working towards Weaponry Specialty in a previous mission.)
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Actually, I'm more of a dog person Empty Re: Actually, I'm more of a dog person

Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:30 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum