Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Searching (p,nk,io) - Page 4 Empty Re: Searching (p,nk,io)

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:45 pm
Sephora smiled as her dad laughed. She really was serious, she looked up to him but glad to hear him laugh. He showed her some buildings to destroy. She stopped to think for a small second. Only knowing two moves, with her Byakugan Sephora knew she would have to mix them with the two jutsus she knew with her kaguya bloodline.
She stood in front of a one story structure it had to be some sort of shed made of concrete. The one behind it was similar to a one bedroom apartment. She knew she could handle both of them, nothing was preventing her and her bones could withstand it. Sighing she activated her eyes agin and using her Bone bullets sprayed the room with ten bullets. Immediately after she created the bone spikes from her finger tips and knuckles. She targeted the two side wall on the left and the right slicing straight through tehem and the proceeded to the back wall of the shack using Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotating Heavens, with the spikes still on her hands. Sephora immediately dashed out before the place collapsed.
She repeated this same process on the larger structure causing it to collapse as well.
Turning to Sayomi she smiled. "Are you satisfied? I could use more work but thats what I can do so far." Sephora said feeling pride in herself.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:46 pm
The young girl's arsenal was small, but at least it was creative. Her attacks seemed somewhat weak on their own, something that was remedied by her combination of them. Both Kaguya and Hyuuga styles needed some significant development before she could learn anything though, and his daughter also needed experience in the field for real combat. Of course Sayomi would be there to make sure things went according to plan, but the thrill of real combat was something that had to be experienced. The amount of learning that occurs within the fray of battle far overshadows that of what someone might learn on the training field. 

"Put everything you've learned so far together and attack me. Remember to evenly distribute your chakra and burst it forth only in the moments you need it. Do not channel energy to your eyes, the Byakugan should activate itself naturally for you."

She would need to attack with the intent to kill if even a slight exhibition of her power would be worth paying attention to. Sayomi stood in the clearing with one hand in his pocket, a slightly bored but observant look displayed prominently on his face. 

[You should add up your word count and unlock some of your stuff. By now you probably have mastered Byakugan and/or some gentle fist techniques trained up]
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:30 pm
Walking through Volcano she followed the sounds of buildings being destroyed. She stayed hidden in the shadows. She was a few feet behind Sayomi and Sephora. Damn, her daughter had directly disobeyed her and went and found her father. She just stayed back away from them and just watched them. "I can't believe her, leaving in the middle of the night, finding her father and not listening to me." Mitz thought to herself. She stayed silent and just watched the two.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:58 pm
"Hold that thought dad, we have company." Sephora said smiling. "Hey mom, you should come say hi, don't you and dad have a little lost time to make up for?" Sephora said smirking. She held up her finger tips and fired her bone bullets right at the building towards Mitzukai. Afterwards she dashed towards the area using her bone spikes. She was facing her head on attacking Mitz. Her eyes were active and she was keeping a close eye on her mother. Yes she was attacking her but she had a feeling her dad had a few things to say to her to. "You had the nerve to come looking for me? You should know I am safe with my father." She said to Mitz. If all was going as planned and the attacks went through, Mitz would be pinned to the wall by  her shoulders with the bone spikes from Sephoras knuckles. She would also have small holes from the bone bullets across her torso.

(words: 3106)
(Lvl 4 Byakugan)
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:02 pm
[Approved]

Sayomi and seen her coming, and Sephora had too. It was foolish of her to think she could hide from a dojutsu like the Byakugan. It was also handy that she had showed up when she did, it gave Sephora a little bit of combat practice. Sayomi stood still and watched as the fight began, interested to see what would happen in a clash between mother and daughter.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:11 pm
Mitzukai gritted her teeth in Pain! She dodged the bone bullets but she couldn't dodge the spikes they came one after the other and she ended up pinned to a wall. "I told you not to go looking for him, had you waited I would have brought you to see him myself. You disobeyed me, things like this can get you killed Sephora. You are coming back with me end of discussion!" Mitz attempted to grab Sephoras hands and pull the spikes out of her skin holding onto the small girls hands.
 "You forget your Kaguya genetics come from me!" Mitz pushed the bone spikes out of the end of her fingers shooting into Sephoras hands as she held onto them. She held onto her as she began to walk away with Sephora. This is only if the move is executed successfully without being blocked or prevented.
 "I can't believe you did this Sephora." Mitz added disappointed in her daughter.

Last edited by Mitzukai on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:18 pm
" MItz grabbed Sephoras hands "

^Autohitting, (would grab sephora's hands)

Strike one, permission to edit your post granted.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:52 pm
The girl looked up as her mother attempted to pull her hands loose. She let her pull them lose. As she did this. Sephora attempted a kick to her moms mid section while doing a back flip attempting to stab her mother in the legs  right below the knee with her bone spikes. "The only place I am going is home with my father. I am not leaving and I doubt you will be allowed to leave either since you are here. As she puled the spikes out of her she eyed her mother. "It seems I am the one winning and you are losing. Mother you really are sad you know that?" Sephora said hoping that enough taunting would cause her mother to reply. She wanted to show her father she had the ability to do anything she put her mind to.

(words: 3249)
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Sayomi simply watched as the fighting continued. It seemed to him that Sephora was more powerful then Mitzukai, strange considering she was the mother. The child had two bloodlines to work with, but still far less experience. He may have to step in if the fighting became lethal, but for now he observed and let things play out.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:19 am
Mitz Attempted to grab Sephora's foot, which would have stopped her from kicking her in the stomach, but failed at preventing her from stabbing her in the legs. Sephoras bones were more powerful than Mitz's bones for some reason, or so it felt like it. Mitz did not enjoy fighting her daughter, and was trying her best not to hurt her. Mitz decided to attempt to stop her daughter, so she held up her fingers and aimed them point blank range at Sephoras midsection. If the attack is successful Sephora will have five bone bullets lodged in her abdomen.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum