Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Searching (p,nk,io) - Page 3 Empty Re: Searching (p,nk,io)

Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:55 am
"You have all three eyes, Sharingan, Reinnegan and Byakugan. No wonder you are so powerful!" She said completely entranced by his eyes. She ran her fingers along the gauntlets as she looked at each eye. She listened to him explain how he never carried weapons, and it made sense to her. In her fights she used all jutsus and her bloodline abilities. Mainly the Kaguya one because of the fact her bones would regrow. "I know a little about these eyes, but what types of things do you do with these eyes? I know lots of people have dojutsus of different kinds, but maybe if I learn about them I could avoid them easier." Sephora said thinking about the eyes. Maybe she should get them, after all dojutsus could make her more powerful of a person.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:06 pm
Sayomi pointed to each eye on his gauntlet as he began to explain it. 

"The Byakugan is the dojutsu of the Hyuuga, and one you possess right now. At its highest level it can detect precision movements, see through objects, detect chakra networks and see for a radius of a mile in all directions."

His finger moves now to the Sharingan, a much more complicated dojutsu.
"The Sharingan of the Uchiha clan is a bit more complicated. There are several levels of activation, all granting the ability to see chakra and track movements. Upon the third tomoe's activation user's can cast genjutsu upon eye contact. It is best to never make eye contact with those who have sharingan, as they often have mind tricks that are difficult to break out of. The mangekyo version allows for the summoning of monsters, and activation of unique abilities depending on the user."

In Sayomi's case he could summon the three tails demon that he had ripped from the body of the Mizukage and defeated in combat, along with the ability to special an ethereal sword into his grasp. It was a ghost-like blade that could cut the soul off of a body and strike at nearly untrackable speeds.

Finally his finger moves to the Rinnegan, a very powerful but simple dojutsu. Unfortunately he hadn't sorted out all the mysteries to it yet, but it was otherwise fairly straightforward. "These eyes grant me chakra vision and the perspective of everyone who sees with these eyes. I can revive corpses to fight for me with special powers, and turn their eyes into that of the rinnegan."

This also granted him the ability to summon many unique monsters with the use of one of the "animal path" corpses. They were monsters he could use to wipe out a village if needed. 

Sayomi paused after the long explanation, ready to answer more questions of they came up but also asking one of his own. "What abilities do you possess with your Kaguya bloodline? To what extent can you use your bone manipulation?"
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:22 pm
Sephora listened to the explanation of each individual dojutsu. She activated her Byakugan again as she looked at the eyes. She could see pretty far with her Byakugan. She still needed to master it though. Then he asked her the ever famous question, what was she capable of doing with her Kaguya bloodline. "So far only a few thngs. I can do bone bullets and shoot spikes out of my arm." Sephora said to him feeling embarassed.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:45 pm
"Show me"

Sayomi leans back against a wall and crosses his arms, curious as to the exact spec and powers of the Kaguya abilities within the girl. He wanted to see the range of the attack as well as the strength specifically. Master her Byakugan would also be a priority, as that dojutsu was the most powerful tool the Hyuuga has in their arsenal. It was an exceptionally powerful eye that Sayomi himself had relied on many times. He now waits for the girl to exhibit some of her powers and strengths.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:10 pm
Sephora had to think before she acted. She could use more than one jutsu at a time when it came to her bloodlines. Smiling sephora looked at the lightpole in front of her. Her eyes were activated and she shot several bone spokes out of her arms and hands at once. Each spike was three inches in lenght and two inches wide. Activating her second jutsu Eight trigrams sixty four palms. Running towards the lightpole she used both jutsus. Not only would she had hit the chakra points if it was a real person, but she would have stabbed them with her bone spikes as well. All of which sge demonstrated by decimating the light pole. She turned back to Sayomi smiling. Behind her the remnants of the lightpole hit the ground.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:20 pm
It was an interesting style that Sayomi had cultivated himself, the ability to perform the gentle fist style at a range by using a tool. In this case it seemed that Sephora used her bones as a tool to perform the sixty four palmed style. Of course there were no tenketsu on a light pole that the Byakugan could target, it was still an interesting exhibition. Perhaps they could test it on villagers next. 

"Anything else?"

Sephora was a Genin, so she likely knew other tricks or at least had other potential abilities from having graduated the academy so early.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:31 am
"I will show you more, but I have a question for you now dad. Why are you considered a missing nin?" Sephora asked him curiously. She felt it was fair considering they were getting to know each other. She really didn't care about his status, he was her father and nothing could change the amount of resspect she held for him. But she was curious about him.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:30 pm
Her next question was somewhat expected, but it still took a moments pause to decide how to answer it. There were two parts, how he was originally a missing ninja, and how he became an S-ranked international criminal. As long as she joined him he decided to be honest about the situation, the past was something that one should normally be up front about. 

"I was banished from the Hyuuga clan as a child, the compound being located within Konoha. Having no where else to go, I simply left the village. This was easier to do back when Viper was the Hokage, and my clan didn't report me as missing, they simply denied my existence."

He purposely left out the part as why he was banished from the Hyuuga clan. It was a strange part of his life that he preferred not to talk about unless he had to. The part about how he became S-rank was much more interesting. 

"I became an S-ranked missing ninja when I took part in the assassination of the Mizukage. My comrade Shouten had an extreme hatred for Kiri, and I was busy trying to find someone in order to locate one of my lost eyes. I had a lead that he was in Kirigakure, and even Osore himself had an executive order from the Hokage to attack the village. Once all of us had a reason to go to the mist village, we gathered together. The three of us left and massacred the village, ending with me sinking the entire continent. At that point all three of us were given S-rank status." 

Probably one of the more extreme tails of how someone became a high ranked missing ninja. Few could claim destroying one of the five great nations.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:22 pm
"The sinking of Kirigakure marks my birth. And personally I think you should be honored as a national hero for the destruction of Kirigakure and its Mizukage. You ridded the nation of filth. That was moms home village and she has never had a good thing to say about it." Sephora said proudly. The more she learned of her father, the more she admired him. "As for the hyuuga clan, i have never really heard good things about them. I doubt either clan I am born of would accept me. I am only a half blood of each." She said wih disgust. "The moves I have I have researched and put together myself. Any move i can do with my Hyuuga blodline I can also use my Kaguya bloodline with it, making anything i can do very dangerous. I am well aware I can easily kill or severely injure anyone I attack. Now do you want me to tear up more buildings and structures or do you have any waste of spaces I can practice on?" Sephora explained and asked. Pushing bone spikes in and out of her finger tips. She knew her father was probably very interested in her abilities and she had faith he would help her further them.
"To bad only my brother and i exist, The Hyuuga-Kaguya mix is ver dangerous and lethal, imagine what you could do with an army of us. A few more of us, some aging pills..." She said the last part with a smile trying to lighten the mood.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:33 am
Sayomi nodded with a smile at Sephora's words. His voice cracked into a gentle laugh upon hearing his daughter's admiration. Strange, the man never remembered laughing before. 

He listens as the girl continues, describe her potential abilities and powers, finishing off with a comment about aging pills. It was an interesting concept, one that he had only heard that the old last Hokage produced. Perhaps he could get a hold of some depending on whether or not the young girl wanted them. He could also use some other trainees, of course the training of his daughter was obviously priority. 

"Cause a bit of destruction, let's see you tear down those abandoned buildings over there."

Provided she finished with an impressive exhibition, he would then ask her to attack him. First she would need to be proficient in solo combat, through that she would learn to master the gentle fist and kaguya styles. Once completed, he may decide to teach her some of his own secret techniques.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum