Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Searching (p,nk,io) - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching (p,nk,io)

Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:34 pm
Sephora felt confused and afraid. Now she realized her mistake, if a person has so many sharigan, rinnegan and byakugan eyes, maybe, just maybe they can use genjutsu. She had trained on mainly strength, not wit and she was NOT playing smart. He had her in a genjutsu. He said the to words she hated more than anything else in this world,"your weak." Unfortunately for her he was right.She couldn't move and was in a state of confusion. Now he asked her a question and her mind was way to clouded to lie.
"What is your purpose in this world?"
"To take over the world. And run it properly, rid it of filth." And these were her exact thoughts honestly, of course if you grew up like she did you would feel the same way. She could feel pressure against her body being held up against the wall. It wasn't enough to hurt her, just enough for her to feel it. The fear she felt was being paralyzed.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:31 pm
Upon hearing her response he emits a shallow sigh, releasing her neck and freeing her from the genjutsu. 

"At least your ambition is worthwhile," 

Without moving his stone cold expression fades gently.

"Welcome to the Volcano Village Sephora. I am Sayomi, your father." He begins walking down the empty dark street now with his hands in his pockets, expecting her to follow him. 

This was his home away from Konoha, where he was originally raised before he eventually left the village. His friends Shouten and Osore were his comrades of the Brotherhood they had formed together. Both men were two extreme for his taste, their methods tended to be more messy then was necessary. They were both strong ninja though, and each of them had a strong bond with one another. Should she be walking and following him, he would ask her a question. 

"Why did you come here, surely you had another purpose besides just seeing me?"
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:57 pm
Sephora let out a sigh as he sat her down and let her go. "I knew it! You look a little differently than what mom said. She forgot to tell me you have eyes all over your arms. But, she told me who you were and a lot about you." Sephora said as she walked beside her father. "I did come to find you. Mainly because she told me not to go looking for you. What doesn't make sense though, is she said you didn't know about me. Yet, you said my name." Sephora said having a conversation with him. Technically a lot of people knew of her father, her mom has a big mouth and a horrible habit of telling people things she shouldn't be saying. 
 "You want me to call you dad?" Sephora asked being polite, it was her father but she wasn't sure what to say really considering she had never met him.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:38 am
"Whatever you feel comfortable with calling me." 

Whether she called him dad or "Sayomi" did not matter to him, he honestly didn't know the first thing about being a father. The best he would be is a mentor to her, if she wanted it, she would be strong under his guidance. As long as she was loyal, she would have his protection, and she would become a powerful ninja. 

It was important to get some background on what she was doing, her past family life and training.

"Tell me about yourself."

He expected information about her past, her mother, how she arrived, etc. He left this question vague and simple though, making sure to get any stray information that could be on his daughter's mind.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:07 am
"I was born here in Volcano Village, I was a twin. Apparently my mother became delusional and took me into the woods on the borders by the Grand Sea. What she doesn't know is I met my twin brother one day. I haven't seen him since. I trained with my mom on the borders for a while, then she somehow met some guy whose name is Echo Uchiha and we moved in with him. I liked it for a while. This girl name Primrose trained me. I use to think she talked to herself until I found out she was talking to a two tailed cat inside of her. She is kind of scary. But she made my mom tell me about you after I activated my eyes. That is when I found out who you were. My actual name is Sephora Kaguya-Hyuuga. But my mom never told me I had your last name because I was never suppose to know about you. Then apparently after my eyes were activated Prim sat outback with me and made her tell me. Her exact words, 'I don't want you to hate your father, but I don't want you to look for him.'" She paused for a second as she spoke to him while they walked. At least he was interested in her, somewhat. "I trained for a bit on my own, learning I could mix both my bloodlines together and use them. Then I just kind of left and arrived here on my own. When I go home I don't know how much trouble I am in with her." Sephora had a feeling she wasn't going home now. More than likely he would keep her there with him and she would learn and train under him now.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:18 am
"I have a feeling your mother will come looking for you."

Sayomi gave off a deep sigh, his face sliding into a look of deep thought as he walks side by side with his daughter. It would come down to where her loyalties lied, and if her ambition was truly what she said it was. 

"You will have to make a choice. Either remain here and I will train you to become stronger to fulfill your purpose, or return home to Konoha and live your life comfortably. If you join me your old friends might become our enemies, but you must never forget where your new loyalties lie."

Until she made this choice and swore a pact she was not truly his daughter. Part of his kin that he would prefer not to harm, but not someone he felt a bond with. Their conquests would bring them to attack other villages, battle powerful ninja, and defeat many enemies. Sayomi planned to make this journey himself and with his comrades, he was not swayed by the needs of his kin. If she wished to join him, then she would become more then blood, but part of family.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:31 am
Sephora jumped ahead and then directly in front of him. "I don't want to go home dad. I want to stay here with you in Volcano." Due to the difference between their heights, she jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his midsection in the form of a hug."For so long I have wondered who you were. I never felt that close to my mother. I always felt different, but I don't feel that different from you. I feel connected to you for some reason." She said holding him in a embrace. "I don't know you that well yet dad, but I love you. I am willing to take a risk to stay her in Volcano with you. I think we may think alike." She said laying her small head on his shoulder hugging him."If she comes looking for me, don't let her take me back to Konoha. I don't want to go." She said with a sigh.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:58 am
Sayomi's expressionless demeanor was broken as his daughter jumped into his arms. A slight smile broke his lips as he embraced her, holding Sephora close to him for a few moments. 

"I'm glad you made the choice you did."

He would have to inform the villagers and guards of his daughter's presence so they didn't attack or mess with her. Nobody would want to come near the daughter of Sayomi Hyuuga, especially with his affiliation in the Dark Brotherhood. 

"I will train you within the village and make you strong. Our objective is first to become powerful and gather support before we begin making our mark on the other nations."

He already had two reincarnated bodies who served him. One S-ranked Missing Ninja Akatsuki member, a daughter of the Raikage that had entered the village. She served as his animal path, the stronger of the two. The other path was his human path, an ex-volcano ninja that Shouten had killed. 

With Sayomi's dojutsu and genjutsu abilities he could brainwash other to serve him, and perhaps Sephora would have methods of persuasion as well. She very well could help to create a growing force in the Volcano village.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:08 am
"I trust you dad. Your very powerful, mom was right bout that. I will do as you teach me to do and make you a proud father. I agree we have to be powerful before anybody would listen to us." She said as she jumped down from his arms. "Can I see your arms? I want to see these eyes. I could see them when I had my eyes activated but I want to actually see them through my normal vision to." Sephora requested. It may have sounded strange. But she knew some of his power came from the eyes. He had rinnegan she knew she had seen it for a fact. She had only heard rumors of the infamous eyes and now she wanted to see them for herself. 
 Sephora smiled, being Sayomi Hyuugas daughter could come at an advantage for her in the future. He was very powerful, but she also wanted to make a name for herself, and now she knew she could. Meeting her dad was a good thing, now she knew where her personality came from.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 am
Sayomi heeded her request, lengthening his arms and opening the circular slits in his gauntlets that showed the eyes that had been surgically implanted in his arm. Along with the one mastered Byakugan and the one Mangekyo Sharingan eyes in his head, all three dojutsu were implanted along his arm. Other Sharingan and Byakugan eyes served as weapons that gave him abilities and vision from different perspectives. His most prized possession, the two eyes with ripple patterns, were known as the legendary rinnegan. He had these implanted after a large fight involving the assassination of the Mizukage. They allowed him many powers, most importantly the ability to control corpses as puppets to perform a variety of feats. 

"It's an unconventional method, but I rarely carry weapons of any sort. Just as you use your bones in combat, I use my eyes as versatile tools." 

He probably would be unable to help her with the Kaguya part of her ability, this was a bloodline that would be unique to those who possessed it. Sayomi would be able to help cultivate it, but many of the tricks and proficiencies she learned would have to be completed herself. He now remains silent for a few moments, ready to ask any other questions the girl might have.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum