Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Remember Me? (P;NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Remember Me? (P;NK)

Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:51 pm
Standing there in the rain in Sayomis arms, deep down Mitz knew how powerful Echo was. At the same time, she knew how powerful Sayomi was. Could Sayomi take on Echo and win? Both were powerful men. Her fear was also causing problems for Sayomi. Sighing she knew Echo would not be happy and he would come looking for her, if already wasnt, which she hoped to god he wasn't, this wouldn't be good. She was his property and here she stood in the arms of another man. Rational thinking was finally taking over. 
"I want to be with you Sayomi. I really do, I know the risks I would be taking going back to that life again and I would be willing to do it. My heart belongs with you. I loved you despite the genjutsu that you had used, and yes in the end after it was broken I knew what had happened. I loved you anyway, I didn't serve you because of the genjutsu I served you because I loved you. I always did.I still do. I should have gone back to Volcano and found you." Mitz said in tears again. "I know when he took me to Konoha things changed for me, I have no idea how I became a citizen but I pretty much did overnight. This person is powerful, he would come looking for me." Mitz said as she hugged Sayomi tightly again. Oh Shit! Two people knew about Sayomi! Primrose Uchiha and Nightsahde Arashi. They wouldn't turn her in would they? Would they know she had gone to Volcano to be with Sayomi?Now she was at a crossroads.
"Sayomi, I don't think I can go back to Konoha, not after meeting with you. And even if I did, I would still want to meet up with you and see you." She said as she held onto him. Isn't what she is doing right now considered a crime anyways? In her mind Sayomi was worth it. She wanted to be with him, she wanted to tell him to take her away to Volcano with him, but she didn't want him hurt. Now she was going say something to him she always wanted to say, maybe she had in the past, but now, she wasn't under the genjutsu, like it ever played on effect on this before anyways.
"Sayomi, I love you." Mitz said as she leaned up and kissed his lips. This time it wasn't a light kiss. It was a kiss with passion behind it, with the emotion of the words she had just said behind it. She would stand by him and support his beliefs and do whatever he asked if she could. It would hurt to leave Echo because he had taken care of her and taken her in, but she knew her heart said different. Her heart melted when she saw Sayomi again. But right now, it was just the two of them standing here.
"Can I at least go to Volcano with you right now, even if it is just a visit, so we can get out of this rain and some place safe? You are kind of a wanted man." Mitz said trying to lighten the mood. She found this kind of sexy. She was in love with a criminal. Although she didn't view him as one, society did.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:34 pm
It was tempting, and it would have been so easy. Feelings had to take a back seat to rationality though, especially in the case of being a wanted man. 

"If this is the choice you want to make, then go back to Konoha and get permission to live in volcano. You are putting us and others in danger by leaving here prematurely, especially without first silencing your friends about your whereabouts."

The rain was beginning to subside slightly, still coming down gently, but at least it was showing signs of clearing up. Sayomi sighed and his cold eyes peered off into the distance. 

"Your safety comes first, not blind impulses of love."
Mitzukai
Citizen

Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:40 am
Mitz sighed again. Sayomi was right. As the rain subsided slightly she debated on what to do. She was still in his arms and lying her head against his chest. This was a feeling he had missed. It felt familiar being with him again. She had decided to go with what he said. She would move to Funkagakure the proper way. She would request to move so she didn't cause any problems for Sayomi or the village people. Last thing they needed was her going missing nin and then they would come after her. She did need to find her other son after all. And her and Echos child was being raised in Asgard, per request of Echo, So everything would work out. If only she could get Prim and Night to keep their mouths shut. She was sure they would. 
"I will do it properly, I will move to Funkagakure so it does not cause problems. I want to be with you but I din't want to do it in a way that will put everyone in danger. " Sh said moving her head to his shoulder. She leaned up against his neck this time and kissed his neck."I am pretty sure anyone who was there when I told Sephora about you, won't say anything. Its Nightshade Arashi, whom you have seen once, and Primrose Uchiha. I don't think they will say a single word." She said holding him.
"Right now I am not ready to leave here yet, I just want to be in your arms a little longer." She said. Mitz said to him.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:55 am
Sayomi sighed shallowly and his blank stare continued off into the horizon as he held the woman and she clung to him. 

"You may stay as long as you wish, but you will need to return to Konoha soon." 

He hadn't planned to see Mitzukai again after all this time, even the talk about meeting his daughter was interesting and surprising to him. He was looking forward to the meeting, perhaps even a new follower with his ideals that he could have pride in. 

The talk of the witnesses was unsettling to Sayomi. She might have had faith in them, but he had trouble trusting just about everyone. He would need to tie up loose ends first, make sure they couldn't be traced. There were a lot of preparations to do, while she was gone his daughter would likely come visit them. Perhaps they could all be relocated to the Volcano village, only time would tell.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:29 am
"I know and I will. I just don't want to leave you just yet." Mitzukai says as they hold each other. Her feelings for him running very deep inside of her heart. Since it would be a while again before she saw Sayomi. She wanted to be with him for as long as she could. The longer they stayed together the more dangerous it would be and putting him in danger was the last thing she wanted to do. She leaned up and passionately kissed his lips again wrapping her arms around his neck.  After breaking the kiss Mitzukai held his hand in her s for a brief moment.
"I will meet you in Volcano shortly, I better go to Konoha and request permission to leave. I love you and I will see you soon." She said to him holding his hands in each of hers and looking up into his eyes.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:33 am
Sayomi looked around, making sure nobody had seen them with the utilization of his Byakugan vision. It was important that they stay as safe as possible, especially in high stakes circumstances. 

"Don't tell anyone you found me or spoke to me that you don't need to. I will return to Fungakure, we will keep in touch." 

With a slight smile he nods and steps away from Mitzukai who is tightly held in his arms. A moment later he vanishes, not wanting to prolong the exposure unnecessarily, as every moment was a risky chance. 

[Sayomi Exit]
Mitzukai
Citizen

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:08 am
Kissing his cheek before he leaves she watches him go and nods as he speaks. He disappeared fairly fast. She made her way back to Konoha to prepare to go to Volcano.

Exit
Topic Closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum