Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

A Shinobi to Remember  Empty A Shinobi to Remember

Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:54 pm
A mourning aura filled the air of the grave sight that morning. The sky was clear and the sun was out, but there was still a chill breeze going through. Fall had come to Hoshi, shown with all the dead leaves surrounding the memorial. Tsubaki Senju had just been buried after being murdered in her sleep by a mysterious assailant. Geb, her creation from the Water Gardens, had found her dead in her own home. Though a gruesome end for the Senju, it seemed Tsubaki went peacefully. Her face showed peace and rest before she was laid on the ground. Tsubaki was a Jonin of Hoshi and made an impact in the village. This would be apparent with the people that showed up.

Of course, her parents had arrived at their daughter's funeral. Their eyes were puffy and their cheeks red from the tears. They had performed their traditional death rituals before Tsubaki was given back to Freya, their goddess of nature. They had believed that Tsubaki was meant for greatness as she was one of the few Senju that could use the wood release in their religious group, but that idea died with her. Shimo Bunko was also in attendance. As the barkeeper of the Bloody Unicorn, Tsubaki and Shimo were close friends. Isha and Kamashki, an elderly monk couple, and a young black hair female were also there. Tsubaki had been Isha's student for a while as he taught her the Art of Atman practices; forming a bond between them and the Senju. The young female was a peer of Tsubaki's with the Art of Atman and was also the grandchild of Isha and Kamashki. 

But there was one there that had mourned the hardest, Geb. Being that he was like a child to Tsubaki, he saw her as a mother. Now without her, he felt lost and alone. The 8-foot tree creature was sitting on the ground outside the reception area his head on his knees. He had a good comprehension of life during his time in the Water Gardens, but death was a whole new concept in his mind, he wasn't sure how to take it.

There were other shinobi in attendance of her funeral as the reception was open to the public where they would mourn and socialize.

WC: 383

Kuniko Hyuuga likes this post

Kuniko Hyuuga
Kuniko Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 21445

A Shinobi to Remember  Empty Re: A Shinobi to Remember

Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:40 am
Kuniko was a dreary sight at his teacher's funeral. He had only just heard the news a few hours early and was in a rush to find his nicest clothes. He couldn't find anything better than a hand-me-down hakama on such short notice so at the very least he made sure that his hair was perfect. Unfortunately, he looked like a complete mess asides from that. He couldn't even find any shoes. When he arrived in such a sorry state to the memorial service, Kuniko made sure to stealthily avoid catching people's attention. 

That last thing that the young Hyuuga wanted to do was cause Tsubaki's ghost to become embarrassed at her own funeral. If her family and comrades saw the last original member of Team Summer skirting about at his leader's grave like a deranged, malnourished, lunatic then Kuniko was certain he would be haunted. Sticking to the shadows, Kuniko watched from afar in the cool autumn air as people far nobler than he delivered their last addresses to Tsubaki Senju. Kuniko caught pieces of what happened from various conversations that he was eavesdropping on. Murdered in her sleep... Kuniko thought to himself that for Tsubaki to be killed in her sleep was the only way it could have happened. Whatever cowardly shinobi did the deed certainly wouldn't have been able to face her if she was awake. Kuniko was not one akin to murder, but if he ever found out who killed Tsubaki, he felt like he could muster enough reason to avenge her. If not for himself, then for all the other members of Team Summer... those who fell before. 

When all were away from the memorial, Kuniko hurriedly made his way to the grave to pay his first respects. He bowed before the grave and said to it earnestly, and without sorrow, "forgive Miss Tsubaki for being so disheveled before you, and for not arriving here before you! I have failed you, it was my place to die in your stead, and yet I still draw breath while you continue your final rest. I don't even have any incense to burn for you, but I will buy some! I will return, and tend to your grave of course."

Kuniko stood silent for a moment, trying to think of what else to say. His heart had not yet caught up to the evidence presented to his eyes; that Tsubaki would not be returning, that the two would never reunite while among the living. He spoke again, quietly this time though, "everything that I learned that could be used to heal others, I learned from you. Every good thing I could do that wasn't taught to me by my Master Ayato, was taught by you, Miss Tsubaki... you are my teacher, now and always. You are my team leader, now... and forever."

Kuniko bowed once again to the grave, uttered a prayer for his fallen Hyuuga brothers Sakuragi and Takeshi, then left. 

WC: 493

Jun Fuji likes this post

Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Loghain had no formal attire, showing up in his long sleeved shirt to keep the chill of the wind off of him. It was a depressing sight, seeing the woman he was always happy to be in the presence of. She always smelled of flowers. The wolf would find himself walking over to the grave, resting some flowers that he found at the site. He was a relatively unknown presence to all of the people here, for he had never met any of them.

He glanced down at the open casket, seeing the peaceful look on her face. Although, it was easy for the burial team to prepare the body so that they looked as peaceful as possible for those in attendance at the funeral. The wolf would think back to his interactions with Tsubaki, a smile making its way slowly across his face. She was a capable ninja, and a helpful ally. She made it incredibly easy for the pair of them to find the one noble that was lost, almost as if it were effortless for her. And...

Well, he didn't have a great deal of memories with Tsu. Still, his heart was heavy seeing her lying there, gone from this unforgiving world. Loghain would offer a quick prayer, begging his lord to accept her with open arms and a loving heart. The wolf wasn't sure what background Tsubaki held, and usually shinobi weren't religious. Still, he hoped to show both shinobi and the church the others points of view and that we can all live together in unity instead of at one another's throats. 

The wolf would then just stand there, looking down at his comrade in arms. Was this truly fated for all of us?

Kuniko Hyuuga and Jun Fuji like this post

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:01 pm
“I promised that he would always have a home here.” Her brother's voice was full of sadness. A rough, callused finger tapped on the letter Tsubaki had left behind. It was part of her will, only to be opened upon her death.
Nobody thought 

“A Kage keeps his promises,” Ayato said and stood up from his seat. He looked out towards the window. His Grey-white eyes glistened. Another friend that he had to bury. A shinobi dying in the line of duty was a reality in this lifestyle. They had made their peace. But cold-blooded in their sleep was something else entirely. During the summit, she was Ayato’s bodyguard, a companion from their shared Chuunin days, a kunoichi the Seventh could call a friend. More than a friend.

“Ayato…” Natsuki began, but the words would not come. She wanted to be there for her brother. The boy with the dream to become a hero. But the man covered in mist and grief was a stranger. The Hogokage, the former Nova Commander, and the Hero who defeated the last S rank missing Nin.

“Lord Seventh, my condolences.” She finally managed to say.
“Make her look beautiful, Natsu. As I remember her.” The Kage said with a sad smile on his lips. “Pray to excuse me, sister. I am exhausted. You may go." 

And Natsuki went. The walk to the village morgue felt like a lifetime. The Jonin was cold and pale to the touch, lying on a metal table. A sheet covered her naked body, a body that bore no scar from transplant surgery. “Seems like I beat you to Jounin, Natsu!” The voice of Tsubaki rang in her head. She was still wearing her Jounin Flak jacket. She smiled, wide and full of life. Dressing up and getting her surgery peripherals in order, Natsuki began the process. She sealed the organs in the white box that served as an organ cooler when it was done. 

——

“The casket is so light.” Someone from the funeral parlor had observed as they made to lift the wooden bed and move towards the cemetery on the hill. “I heard she had signed herself as an organ donor to save someone in need.”  The bells of Hoshi rang sadly in the autumn breeze. 

It was two days after her death that the funeral of the Jounin took place. Ayato dressed all in black, stood still as a statue as he delivered a eulogy. His baritone voice was echoing through the cemetery for all to hear.

“We shall see no one like her….” 

Tsubaki’s parents' faces were red pomegranates, tears running down their cheeks as Ayato continued speaking. Isha and Kamashiki, Tsu’s close friends from the temple of Freya behind them. Many other familiar faces were in the mourning crowd, Shimo the bartender from the Bloody Unicorn. Kuniko Hyuuga, the branch member that had studied under Tsu. And Sebastian Loghain, the Chuunin Ayato, recently had promoted for his bravery in battle.

But the saddest sounds were Geb’s sobs and whimpers. The creation made from Tsubaki’s flesh and body through medical arts sat on the ground. His head buried between his long thighs. “My condolences, Geb.” Natsuki Hyuuga said as she approached the boy, inside the body of a giant. “I hope your mom is in a better place right now. The Kage promised to look after you.”

WC: 562

[EXIT]

(OOC: See you in another life, Tsu, when we are both cats.)

Claiming for Ayato:

562 to Talented [562/3750]
The organs of Tsubaki Senju: 
2 x lungs, 2x kidney, 1 x liver, 1x pancreas, 1x spleen (sealed inside cooler)

Kuniko Hyuuga, Jun Fuji and Sebastian Loghain like this post

Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:12 pm
As Ayato, Kuniko and Loghain paid their respects, there was a brush of presence there with them. It would hopefully bring a sense of comfort and gratitude for the respect given to Tsubaki. Some of the members may not be religious, but it could be said the spirit of the Senju was with them. 

However, the unity wouldn't last too long. Hushed mumbles could be heard from the religious members of the crowd. Tsubaki's mother's voice could be heard whispering to her husband. "They shouldn't be here. They're responsible for these horrid. None of this would've happened if..." her hushed voice broke as she sobbed into the shoulder of Tsubaki's dad. Though he didn't say anything, the feeling of resentment targeted the shinobi that had attended. 

After the memorial services, Kuniko was approached by Isha. Small old man with a saggy face but a warm smile. "You're Kuniko, correct? Tsubaki had told me a bit about you and how you were a part of her genin team." The old man bowed politely, "I'm sorry for your loss. Tsubaki was a student of mine at the temple. She was an excellent student with the keen ability to know her true self." Isha was the one who had taught Tsubaki the original teaching of Atman, now a public skill for Hoshi but required knowing your true self.

Loghain was also approached by someone, the young woman with long black hair. She was the granddaughter of Isha, named Jun. "Don't tell me you're her boyfriend. She told me you guys are just a one-time thing." Jun was clearly mistaking Loghain for someone else. She quickly realized that she was probably being rude. "Oh-Uh, I mean sorry for your loss. I was one of Tsubaki's peers in my grandpa's temples. We were around the same age so we got along pretty well..." Jun sighed, "I'm gonna miss you, sis."

Outside the memorial services where Geb had been avoiding, he was approached by the Kage's sister, Natsuki. Geb was only slightly aware that he knew that he would be joining the Kage residence. He didn't care much, however. Geb wiped his eyes and shied from Natsuki a bit. He was hesitant to look at her. Geb had only known death and hate when coming into the village outside from Tsubaki and few others who showed him love. Geb grumbled quietly, "Go away." 

WC:397
TWC: 780
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:22 pm
Tsu's death seemed to send waves of despair through all of the village, that grief making its way all the way to the Lord Hogokage himself. The wolf would listen as the man spoke, the tone in his voice reflecting the pain he surely felt at the loss of the Senju. For a military commander to feel the loss of one of his soldiers so deeply, it helped paint a picture of who this Ayato Hyuuga was as a person. The wolf felt like the more he learned of this Hogokage, the more he was glad to find himself working for him. During the eulogy, Loghain almost thought that he could smell the flowers that Tsubaki always smelled like, almost like he could feel her presence here. It was both soothing and yet hurt at the same time. This would be the last time he would ever detect her presence again...

The wolf was there to pay his respects, though his sensitive ears were able to pick up the whispers of the parents of the Kunoichi. Their words made it very clear that the shinobi were not wanted here. His lip would furl into a snarl, his rage being held back only by his sheer respect for Tsubaki and knowing that making a scene here dishonors her memory. Still, he could feel his heart rate increasing as anger and rage filled his being. Tsubaki was killed in her sleep, and it was very unlikely that any of the Hoshi shinobi were behind such a heinous and cowardly act. Yet still, the parents treated them being here as if they welcomed the woman's killer to the event. His focus on such things would break when the voice of a young woman would catch his attention and snap him out of his train of thought. Truly, a blessing...

The young woman would speak, mistaking the wolf for another and introducing herself as on fo Tsubaki's peers. "His stony gaze would shift to the dark haired lass, a slight shake of his head signaling that she was mistaken. "I believe that you take me for another. No, I am simply one of Tsubaki's comrades and peers in the shinobi forces. We might not have been incredibly close, but her loss still weighs on me. This world is filled with far too much death. I just pray that her spirit is in a better place now." Loghain wasn't crying, but their was pain held firmly in his face. "So you were one of Tsubaki's good friends, too. Perhaps it is best we try to remember her now. Do you have any stories to tell perhaps? Hopefully they are happy tales." 

wc: 446
twc: 735
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 43000

Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:33 pm
A funeral.  Typical for the life of a shinobi.  Only the lucky and the peaceful ever made it to middle age... let alone elderly.  It was almost an honor to die for your village.  

But that's not what happened.

Dressed in funeral clothing and standing near the gate, Arashi was using his talents to keep away the bad weather; the situation was bad enough.  The jounin was mournful, but he was also angry.  Tsubaki didn't die for the village; she died in her sleep.  By the type of cowardly act that the former Prince knew all too well.  It was a painful reminder that their work to unify the village was not yet done.  Its hard enough to deal with outside threats to the village.  But there were still threats inside as well.

"It still makes no sense.  I know we still have extremists, but to be quiet for so long and then just... outright murder.  It's not right." he muttered, shaking his head.  His arms crossed, but wrapped in one of them was his wife, or at least practically his wife.  She was also dressed in blacks, though it did nothing to hide the large belly of a growing child.  The woman shook her head, squeezing his arm.

"We're trying, Arashi.  But its going to take more than a generation for this." she said softly, as their attention turned to the parents of the deceased.  The Jounin frowned at the mother's wails.

"She's blaming the wrong group..." he stated, as some of the other religious of Hoshi were agreeing with her statement about the shinobi.  Tsuki squeezed his arm again.  

"She's grieving.  She lost her daughter twice from her viewpoint.  Once to the shinobi, and now this.  There are still plenty who wish us separate.  Us two especially have caused stirs and disgust by the religious sect, this is no different."

"I hope so..." he answered, his attention back on the procession and funeral.  Another life taken in this conflict between two Hoshis.

(WC: 334)

Last edited by Arashi Tekiatsu on Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:39 pm
Approval for Ayato's Claims.

Please Note that only the first five organs used in transplants are viable for Transplants.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum