Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Remember Me? (P;NK) Empty Remember Me? (P;NK)

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:18 am
Mitz had decided to go out onto the borders. She went to a spot she had been previously, the one she had ran to when she left the island of Volcano village. It was thickly hidden by brush and trees, so anyone could hide here and not be seen. She pulled her long blackish brown hair to the side as she bent over to examine something on the ground. As she stood back up, her tight leather out made a strange noise, probably due to the rain. When leather gets wet, it makes odd noises. 
"Hmmm maybe I should head back, this rain makes it hard to do what I intended to do, and I don't want to be out here to long. Missing ninja show up after a while." Mitzukai said as she looked up at the grayish black sky.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Remember Me? (P;NK) Empty Re: Remember Me? (P;NK)

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:31 am
"Hmmm maybe I should head back, this rain makes it hard to do what I intended to do, and I don't want to be out here to long. Missing ninja show up after a while."  

"They tend to do that."

Sayomi's voice came from only a few meters away, the man standing a small distance behind the woman. The light rain came down on them, forming small droplets that ran down his face. The man's activated Byakugan made it easy to see the woman, despite the relatively good hiding place she had found. He had received her letter just a while earlier, but she had made it clear she wasn't coming to visit. Maybe it was a mistake. 

It was strange to see her after so much time, he had almost forgotten what she had looked like. 

"It's been a long time Mitzukai," his voice betrays no emotion, silence following the words with the accompanying gentle patter of rain.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:51 am
Mitzukai froze as chills ran down her spine. She didn't turn at first because she knew the voice. The voice belonged to Sayomi Hyuuga. She didn't fear him but she had no idea what to think at first. She just knew he wasn't going to hurt her and he probably wanted an explanation. A million emotions ran through her at once. Feelings she hadn't felt in a long time and memories as well.
"You would know Sayomi. It has been a while. You probably want an explanation don't you." She slowly turned to look at him. He was a high ranked Missing Nin and he was feared by any who crossed him. As she looked at him those feelings intensified. Memories of things they had done and things they had shared came back to her.The time he had saved her from Shouten and all the things he had done for her. "I am sorry Sayomi, please let me explain." Mitz said holding back tears. Why the hell was she feeling these emotions for him? 
"I was delusional during the last moments of being pregnant. I though you were going to kill me." Mitz said with tears now on her cheeks. She walked within a few inches of him, staring into his eyes. She was feeling vulnerable again.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:11 am
The mess of emotions that was overwhelming Mitzukai was touching. Strangely enough Sayomi had the exact opposite effect, completely stoic as he listened to the woman explain herself. So far she had mostly only said what he had already seen in the letter. He didn't need to tell her he never planned to kill her, it was unnecessary and she likely already understood. Even now he had no intention to harm her, an interesting sensation when taking life came so naturally for him. 

"What are you doing our here?" he asked with slight curiosity, his face unchanged and eyes stone cold. 

There location was somewhat out of the way on the outskirts, a good distance away from the Volcano village where they had originally met. As he watched her and waited for a response some of the memories began coming back to him. After the siege of Kiri, Sayomi had returned to find that Mitzukai had fled the village. He had given strict orders that that nobody would harm her, likely making her escape from Fungakure much simpler. 

Her departure was without warning, and Sayomi grew even colder and heartless once his children were removed from his life. Granted there wasn't much further of a depth to sink, he was never much of a family oriented individual anyway. Maybe it was for the better, maybe Mitzukai raised their children in Konoha better then he ever could. It wasn't something he troubled himself with until now, the rain's rhythmic pattern coming to increase as the droplets fell heavier upon them.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:25 am
Mitzukai felt a strange sensation overcome her. She tried to fight off the feelings the best she could. He wasn't feeling them after all. She came closer to him. Close enough to smell his scent, and feel his warmth. Her eyes stared up into his. They were an inch apart at the most. For some reason her arms wanted to hug him. She wrapped her arms around him to hug him. 
"When I left Volcano, I came here, this is where I lived for a while. It was dangerous."Mitzukai said as she leaned against him. She could feel the rain pouring a little harder on the two of them.  Sayomi was not a bad person and for some reason she was feeling the old feelings she had for him originally. She wasn't sure what was happening. 
"Sayomi..." Mitz said as she was leaning against his body now.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 am
Her actions didn't make sense to him, and he had no idea why she would stay here of all places. A somewhat remote but seemingly dangerous area outside of any village. He was also concerned why she hadn't answered his question about what he was doing out here all this time. It was somewhat odd that she had even come to be here in the first place. 

Suddenly she was leaning against him, and instinctually he had wrapped his arms around her. As if comforting someone who was under a great deal of emotional stress, he blinked a few times with surprise at himself. He still had those social reactions within him, even after not acting on them after all this time. 

"What is it?" he asked somewhat quietly now that she was so close to him, still wondering what had brought her here.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:45 am
"I...miss you. It just hit me all of a sudden. I can't explain this." She said feeling his arms around her. Her heart beat suddenly increased. How was this happening? She had been away from him for so long and she wanting to be with him again? Even she was baffled. Why was this happening? It couldn't be the genjutsu he had used on her, he had used this genjutsu a long time ago. And now she had a child with someone else but it was as though she only was thinking of Sayomi. 
Looking up at him again she lightly kissed his lips barely touching this with hers. The weather around them was pouring now. "I had come out here because I was looking for something. It was a necklace of Sephoras." Mitz said after the kiss.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:04 am
Sayomi blinked another few times out of confusion after she pulled back from the kiss. He made sure she wasn't under a genjutsu of sorts, it seemed crazy how quickly she had fallen for him again. It was somewhat startling, even to him. 

"Did you find it?" he asked somewhat distracted with Mitzukai after she had just revealed everything again to him. 

Now he wondered what her standing was. Would she want to come back and stay with him? What about the daughter and son after all of this? Had she been a ninja in Konoha? Would she be marked as a deserter? 

Several questions ran through his head, perhaps she would answer them now that things were being revealed between them. 

"So what now?" Sayomi would ask if appropriate after hearing her answer, wanting more information about past developments. 

It would also dawn on him that Konoha was one of the strongest villages and nations in the world. As an S-ranked missing ninja, Sayomi was an extremely dangerous and wanted man by their standards. Things could turn ugly if his position was brought to the wrong authorities, even if Mitzukai didn't mean to reveal anything. He considered the possibility of brainwashing her again, casting another genjutsu to make her serve him. This time he wouldn't touch the emotion center of her brain, anything she felt for him would be true. It would simply be a precaution, and an extra step so that he wouldn't lose her again. 

He was thinking ahead quite a bit right now though, perhaps a little too much. For now he awaited Mitzukai's responses and reactions, curious to see how things would play out between them.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:20 am
"No, I didn't find it." She said kissing his lips again lightly. There was so much she had to tell him. Would he still accept her if she told him everything? "Sayomi, I was with someone else for a while. I am not going to lie to you. I belong to him. But he has a group of women. Tere is me and two others. I had a child by him. I am part of what he called a harem." This mus sound insane to Sayomi. Regardless she didn't want to give Echos name out. " I am a Jounin of the Village of Konoha." Mitz added this into the insane story she was trying to tell Sayomi. She was so confused that her words didn't make sense, she was sure of this. SHe also realized that she was committing a crime even speaking to him now. Going back to Konoha now was not possible. Mitz adjusted her outfit nervously, her Konoha headband was around her waist , she wore hers like Prim wore hers, around the waist.
"I do realize something, I think I belong to you. I didn't realize how true those feelings were before." She said fully in tears now and leaning her head onto Sayomis shoulder. Now was the time to tell him about when she left. It was time to tell him everything.  W
"When I went into labor, I went BACK to Volcano and had our kids there. I thought you were there. I had twins a boy and a girl. But, I left with the girl. I think our son is still in Volcano and I think he and Sephora have met. If you weren't there then he is probably in the orphanage. I left because I thought you wanted to kill me. I know now you didn't. I don't think I can go back to Konoha, especially not the way I am acting towards you now. Your considered a missing nin and I am basically, all over you. I am falling in love with you again. I want to go back to wherever you are." She said staring up at him with her body pressed to him. Mitz knew she wanted to be with Sayomi again now. Even if it meant being a missing nin.

Last edited by Mitzukai on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apparently my copy and paste copuy and pasted backwards, is that even possible? My words and sentences were jumbled together. Anyways I have fixed it, thnaks for noticing it Primmy!)
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:21 pm
It was shocking how quickly this descended for her. Sayomi remained unchanged through this exchange, more concerned that after running away with his daughter, she went and joined Konoha. Even more unsettling was this "harem" that she joined and that he belonged to some other man. It was a lot to take in, and again it concerned the man given Konoha's extreme amount of power. 

"The one who you belong to, will he come looking for you?" It was likely that whoever would own a harem was either a crime lord of sorts or a powerful ninja. Either would prove troublesome in Sayomi's position. 

Furthermore if she came with him, she would be immediately marked as a B-ranked missing ninja deserter. A very bad title for an ex-Jounin of Konoha to have if concerned with safety. There was still quite a bit to sort out, and Sayomi had an army to raise. Perhaps she could help him with that, but all of this would come with time. 

"Think carefully about what you choose to do, you aren't a deserter yet. Don't join me if this isn't the life you want to have," 

Admittedly it was a strange grouping of words for Sayomi to speak, but he didn't want to go through the same problem again, only to have Mitzukai run off. Either way he wanted to be on good terms with the woman, she had fathered two of his children after all.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum