Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Surgery time~ (Private, Nk) Empty Surgery time~ (Private, Nk)

Wed May 22, 2013 1:15 pm
Irou was walking along a path with the body of habee uzumaki inside a body bag, dragging it on the ground he was heading for the hospital to start the autopsy on the young boy dead body. Before he left Irou had just enough time to invite samaruo his team leader to the hospital so he could help him clean out the young boy body, as a quick wind blew by Irou stood on the ground looking at the konoha hospital. Looking around he calculated the dimensions of the hospital which was Length: 7500 ft, Width: 150 ft, Runway Surface Type ... Runway Weight Bearing Capacity: Single Wheel: 120,000 lbs, Dual Wheel: ... utility, Object Clear Slope: 38, Object Height: 52 ft, the hospital was big enough to fit every konoha ninja inside and a possibility even more.

Walking inside the hospital he looked around hearing some families cry form their lost and some cheering form the good news they just received, Walking over to the back avoiding everybody he was inside this room looking around he saw a medical bed also some helpful stuff.

Closing the door he lock it unzipping the body bag he took the bloody body out with his medical tools underneath the dead body, pulling out his Bandages, Surgical Knife, Stitching thread and needle, and also Syringe. Looking over to leon he watch as he laid down on the floor waiting for Irou get odne with his bushiness, setting everything up he Irou waited for samaruo to arrive.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Surgery time~ (Private, Nk) Empty Re: Surgery time~ (Private, Nk)

Wed May 22, 2013 1:50 pm
Samaruo arrived to the village hospital without any delay, as he was to be expected by his friend and teammate, Irou. At first he wondered why Irou was here in the first place, this very same question that prompted Samaruo to arrive here with haste. He hoped that Irou was not in a serious state of trouble, he quickly made his way into the hospital entrance, thinking nothing but his well-being of Irou.

Samaruo wore his full chuunin gear from head to toe, a katana that was incased in a jet-back sheath which was strapped to the back of his waist, and a leaf head band that was fastened to his forehead. He walked through the many hallways that were constructed within the hospital, pretty much a maze at best. Upon his journey towards Irou's location, he witnessed the many families that occupied the space, some cheerful and some that were miserable. He nodded his head at the sight, since it brought a bad feeling within him.

Finally he would arrive in the room that Irou would be currently located, with much confusion to what Irou was planning on doing. Before he could enter the room he knocked on the door a couple of times, due to the failed attempt of opening the locked door. "Irou it's me, Samaruo", he said as he waited for a reply. He looked around his surroundings, it was a dreadful place to be in, the hospital.

Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Wed May 22, 2013 2:37 pm
After a while of waiting Irou heard the voice of samaruo," Okay wait I'm going to let ya in" Irou stood up and he open the door." Yo, nice to see you again dude now let's get this started" Irou close the door behind samaruo and he pull out a chair so samaruo could take a seat. "Alright dude let's do this, now this is the dead body of habee uzumaki and I need you to help me with the autopsy, but since this young boy was a uzumaki think he have chakra chains?" Irou asked as he used his left hand to took off his glasses to rub his eyes then he place them back on his face, looking up to young samaruo he waited for a reply.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Soon after Samaruo would be let in, Irou was in well condition, so he was pleased. However the situation was a bit awkward, Samaruo scanned the room as Irou shut the door. The many tools of a butcher would be laid out in order, this cause Samaruo to feel uncomfortable. What was Irou doing here, especially with a dead body? Samaruo nodded in silence towards Irou as eh was greeted by him, Samaruo did not feel the need to sit down for the moment. Samaruo peered at the somewhat large cat that was lying down on the ground, defiantly not a house cat.

He walked towards the table where the body was laid out; he did this as Irou talked about helping him with the autopsy, as well as the Uzumaki. Samaruo took out a kunai knife with his right hand from out of his pockets, he pressed against the many lacerations, lightly. Samaruo shook his head slowly as he would then look up to Irou, his face was with great concern. "Before we get any further, what the fuck happened?" The kid died a gruesome death, stabbed continuously near the location of the heart, not to mention the cranial openings and the chest wounds.

Samaruo didn't know much about the Uzumaki, except for the fact that if the clan leader every got wind of this, he/she would be pissed to no limits. However, upon his promotion to chuunin rank, he was well aware of blood transfusions. At one time the offices were filled with talk about how one could acquire a clan’s kkg from a simple blood transfusion. Samaruo never tried it, nor did he ever want to. Upon this it would seem that Irou wanted to gain that which Samaruo thought of. Once Irou would explain how this happened, Samaruo would have to see on how this whole situation would work.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Wed May 22, 2013 3:43 pm
"Well yes habee uzumaki is kind of fuck up a little bit, but this what happen I killed him samaruo" The words came from Irou as he flip out a surgical knife looking up to samaruo and he waited for a reply form samaruo."I know you'll be kind of shock that I killed a ninja of konoha but I really don't give a damn, just had to let off some steam and I guess the training turn into a bloody bath. Now if you go back tot he scene you might not see no blood or anything cause I clean up well after myself but DAMN IT I KILLED A KONOHA NINJA! THAT'S NOT WHAT I DO YOUNG SAMARUO I'M THE LOVING TYPE! but things happen like that but knowing you wouldn't have killed a ninja in your village but tell you the truth I hate all uzumaki's".

Irou then aim the surgical knife for the boy stomach he got started to cut straight down the middle, but then he paused looking up to samaruo and he waited for a reply from him. Of course samaruo will be shocked but all Irou worried about if samaruo was going to tell somebody," Okay listen hear samaruo I don't want you to tell anybody until I get ready well actually mind going to the hokage office with me so I can tell what crime I did, but actually you think I should wait after the chuunin exams? but I was really thinking after we get done cleaning this dead body, you should help me get it to navi and maybe I could tell him what I did so if ya have my back on that one that'll be awesome so what ya say?"

Irou stab the surgical knife into the boy chest cutting it straight down the middle and the blood that splashed up," Shit... this nasty!" Irou then reach in, and he pull out the boy heart," SEE THIS SHIT THIS WHAT MAKES SOMEBODY VOMIT! I MEAN DAMN" irou threw the heart down inside a plastic bag and he zip it up placing the bag on the table." Okay we got a lot more to do dude".

Irou then turn to look at leon "HOLD ON DUDE YOU STAY I GOTTA GO FEED LEON HE LOVE STEAK"

Irou took off running opening the door with leon following him.

EXIT
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 22, 2013 11:07 pm
Samaruo couldn't believe what he just heard, what he heard from Irou. He seriously didn't get what sort of mess he was in; this was a clan member that he just killed, not to mention that this very clan takes up residence within this very village. He never thought that a man such as Irou would do such a thing, his word were of a mad man to Samaruo's ears. However, Samauro knew that he didn't do this on purpose, he was much to kind for this, though the looks of the body proved otherwise. "Irou do you know what you have done, if I know better you’re not safe in this village. You said this was a training accident, but if they take one look at this body then your words will be nothing." Samaruo feared for Irou, it was then that he knew what he had to do, for Irou. "I have to find some way to prove that this was all an accident, I know you wouldn't do this on purpose."

His fist tightened as he knew something had to be done, but by the time he looked at Irou, he was making his way out the door. Samaruo nodded his head in disapproval, "What have I done to cause you to lead astray?"

Samaruo then zipped the body bag which contained the body of the Uzumaki, taking the tools and everything that was coated with blood, he did all this for Irou, but not before cleaning up the rancid blood that was caked everywhere. With that he hoisted the black body, which was also cleaned, over his shoulders and made his way out the door and through one of the windows in the hallways, "I'm doing this because I care for you Irou", Samaruo hoped that this action wasn't going to cost him a friend.

[Exit, with the body of Habee Uzumaki]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum