Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Promising recruit. {P,NK} Empty Promising recruit. {P,NK}

Wed May 01, 2013 5:03 pm
Awaking in his home he would sit up from his couch. He had not showered or changed his clothes, so he was still in his Jounin attire at the moment. He would rub his eyes a bit before sitting up from the couch. There was not much to do in the village at the moment. So he decided to go on a walk, maybe he could use this time alone to think.

Kenchi would walk through the village at a slow pace. His hands were in his pocket as he wondered, if he would be able to find the third member to his team soon. He did not want to hold them back any further. He wanted to progress with training soon, but he could not do anything until the team was complete. Seeing a bench nearby he would walk towards it and take a seat with a sigh of relief.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Promising recruit. {P,NK} Empty Re: Promising recruit. {P,NK}

Thu May 02, 2013 3:05 am
Takashi waked up after he was in the hospital all the night. He was a Genin without a team as the boy was announced before he left the hospital. Anyway, he knew that it wasn't a pleasure for a Jonin and an ANBU to guard him all the night.
Still one of his arms was bandaged and it would remain in that state for a few hours. After a walk toward his home, Takashi changed his kimono with aTenga outfit, more suited for a Genin like him. After that he walked through the village looking at the other villagers.
"I wonder who needs me.My existence is like a poison in this village."The boy told walking toward a bench, and taking a seat thinking what he could know, unaware that someone else was there too.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu May 02, 2013 5:23 pm
Kenchi could hear the muttering of someone near him. The person sounded rather depressed, a sound Kenchi was not so used to hearing in a nearly perfect village like this.

"Hey."

Kenchi would say to the person that sat beside him. He did not know the boy, but maybe he was someone he could add to his team. It wasn't that he was grabbing any ole' person from the street. He had to make sure this boy was somewhat stable, if he was to be a member of the team. This being said he would wait for the boy to introduce himself, if he so happened to respond that is.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Fri May 03, 2013 5:09 am
"Hi. Takashi Uzumaki."The boy introduced to Kenchi, not knowing who he was. Still looking at him, he realized that the man near him was a ninja too like him, although he was sure that it wasn't a Genin like him, a person with no importance and position in that village hated by almost everyone.
Takashi had something unusual in his mind, thinking seriously for the first time about what he did three years ago during the Genin Exams. He poisoned his best friend, and recently the girl he loved, was used by him as a decoy in his first mission. The three persons, to which he swore to be best friends forever, destroyed what promised and for the first time was feeling bad about what he did .
Still the boy wasn't sure that this person knew about the incident, but in any team he would join, the leader will find about it immediately.It was something that always created a bad reputation for him, and blocked his path toward normality and he could not form any new bonds with anyone. But still in his heart Takashi felt sorry about them, and hoped that maybe he will have a second chance of redeeming himself.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 3:38 pm
The boys name was Takashi Uzumaki. Kenchi already knew the basics about him, through his studying the ANBU files which contained the names of the villagers.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Takizawa Kenchi." He would say kindly.

Kenchi would then begin to think. he had only met to other Uzumaki's since he joined the village. One of them being the kage and the other a crazy kid that tried to escape the village. For the most part Uzumaki's seemed to be trust worthy and honest. They also hosted a few rare abilities. This boy could definately become an important asset for his team if he were to join it that is.

"Are you a ninja by any chance?" He would say, asking the boy.

If he said yes Kenchi would smile and then say,

"Well I am a Jounin, making a team. Could you tell me some things about yourself? Like your history and things like that. I want to know every thing."

Kenchi would say, he would then wait patiently for the boys response.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 3:47 pm
Yes I am a ninja. But a low rank Genin,my element is Earth. And I am looking for a team.But it seems that everyone hates me and i can't find a team."The boy responded toward Kenchi. Maybe this was the chance he waited so much. The chance to start over as a Genin. Kenchi seemed like a good person and a powerful one. Compared to him he was surely a Jonin, or this was what he believed.
Takash's meeting with the Tenkage made him to remind of one thing. In that day he promised to Shinji that he would change into something better for the village. That the Wolf of Tengakure will become a great ninja. Now he was awaiting for a chance, hoping that something which could seem as miracle to happenen.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 4:02 pm
"Why does everyone hate you?"

Kenchi would ask him. Taking things slow he was not in a rush. He needed to know the boy better that way he would be able to connect with him. He understood the feeling of being teased and hated. When he was a Kiri student he experienced many horrid things, it was a puzzling how he turned out to become the person he was today. If he had let the hatred consume him he might have ended up a cold empty shell.
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed May 08, 2013 7:06 am
"The incident which took place during the Genin Exams 3 years ago."Takashi said with a sad expression on his face. Now when he was kicked from that team Takashi knew that what he did it was the biggest mistake of his life.
It was a mistake that costed him the rank of ninja for 3 years, his good reputation and the relations with almost all the villagers.
Still, now that he discovered that he truly made a mistake, the boy was determined to walk on a new path, a path of peace on which he could respect and honor the souls of his two friends.
It was time to move on, and to try hard, to change. This was what he believed, and was hoping for a chance to redeem himself.
"I am not proud with what I have done, but I am proud of one thing that I was born in Tengakure. I want to honor this village and to show to the other ninja villages, that Tengakure is powerful."He said with a changed expression on his face, Kenchi could read the determination and the will from his look.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Wed May 08, 2013 9:50 am
"Alright..you may join my team. I am a person that believes in change, so I have faith that you have been reborn as a new person since the incident three years ago. I warn you, don't do anything that dangers the lives of your teammates..understood?" Kenchi would say, he had no problem at all with Takashi being on his team. he just wanted to make sure that he would not place the lives of his comrades in any danger. If the he agreed to this simple rule then Kenchi would stand up from the bench and look towards Takashi. "You and your team will get together soon, I will have you meet the others and we will go from there..Have a good day, Takashi Uzumaki." With this said he would walk away, entering the crowd of villagers.

{Exit}
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Thu May 09, 2013 4:35 am
"As you say. I won't put in danger the lives of my comrades."Takashi said sincerely as he started walking toward his house. It was the chance that he hoped for, he now had the chance to be on another team to form other bonds and to protect his new friends, even at the cost of his own life which he considered to be a miserable one. Now Takashi was going happy to his house, waiting with a very great pleasure to meet his new team.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum