Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Getting a new recruit Empty Getting a new recruit

Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:00 pm
Roaming around in the streets of his village, Kizmaru decided it was good to reveal himself as the Mizukage from time to time to show his fellow villagers that he wasn't just some myth that was cooped up in his office all day signing his life away and slaving over his desk. One of the rare few moments he got to walk around and enjoy himself. Of course, he didn't go out there reveling his identity, as usual he was draped in his Mizukage robes and hat with a veil covering most of his face, revealing only his eyes. Of course, he was wearing his Jounin Flak Jacket, weapon pouches that housed his throwing tools and, of course, his trusty blade. Walking along the road side, he placed his hands behind his back, clasping his left hand onto his right wrist as he walked along. He was perfectly content with the way things were but his only grievance was his Anbu, Scyxion trailing behind him, on a nearby rooftop keeping his eye on him the whole time. He knew it was his job to keep him safe and all but, he sort of wished he wasn't there twenty four seven. 

Well, sending him away would be the quickest and easiest thing to do but he decided against it as it was nice to have all the extra help he could get in case something went wrong. After all, he was opening his village up to the entire shinobi world in preparation for the chuunin exams that would come to start soon. As he walked, it seems people and children alike would stop and watch in awe. Some would smile and wave, others turned away and watched from the corner of there eyes. It seems his people had mixed feelings about him being the Mizukage. Who wouldn't after hearing some new blood took over after Xyxer's disappearance that doesn't even want to reveal his face to the public. As much as Kizmaru wanted to come out and acknowledge his peoples fears and concerns, he figured it would be better this way to stay in the dark; just for a little while longer until the right moment.  Now then, continuing on his little stroll, a kid had walked up towards him, offering Kizmaru some fruit. Staring at this person's gesture, Kizmaru hesitated to take the fruit. Eventually, when the kid was getting anxious and began to retract his offer, he took the fruit and began to pat the child's head before he continued to walk along.

Looking at it, he could tell it was a passion fruit and placed it into his pocket. As much as he wanted to eat it, he couldn't for fear e would get reprimanded by Scyxion. Hell, he was going to get reprimanded anyway for accepting the strange gift without inspection and his approval. Slightly turning his head, he could see the anbu shaking his head in disapproval. For a blind man, he was quite capable of knowing what was going on in the surrounding area. Feeling a shiver down his spine, Kizmaru had continued to walk along the road side, in hopes that his social outing continued to go smoothly.

W.C: 534
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Getting a new recruit Empty Re: Getting a new recruit

Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:34 pm
Lust had been in the village for awhile, she actually had just left the Mizukage's office, seems he was out and about today, she would let out a sigh and begin to paruse the town. Hopefully she would not get into to much trouble. She had yet to let her presence known to the leader of the village, it would not be a smart idea what so ever to get into trouble. The looks she recieved was clear however, new comers was not really welcomed here. She could feel it. She kept her eyes on watch and her head on a swivel.

It was then that she noticed something rather peculiar, a man on the roof tops, it would seem that he was tailing someone. and following the gaze, she could barely see through the crowd a platinum blonde man. the wave of people seemed to part for him, and some even seemed to bow a bit in respect. There could only be one reason for all of that. That man had to be the Mizukage. Lust would pick up her pace. Her wavy black hair flowing in the wind being created by her increased Speed. she would announce her self, or try to, shouting out "Excuse me" trying to get the man's attention.

If she had succeded in doing such she would take the moment to bow and offer to him the application for the Chuunin exams, However one field would not be filled out. The Village. She did not wish to give away her creators secret of his location, and few would question or guess she was a clone, She had her own feelings and personality, her own heart beat and soul, she was as human as anyone else, her creator was her god, where as everyone else had different believes of exsistence. She would stand silently as she waited for his response.

The name on the paperwork was written as "Asami Sato" she hoped she could sell the name.
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:35 am
After that little incident, Kizmaru's walking had become rather stiff. He was sure to get into trouble, even though all that happened was he took some fruit offered to him by a small child. Well, no use in thinking about that now. As he walked however, an unfamiliar voice had called out to him. Looking around to locate the source of voice, he found a young woman in front of him. Not saying a word, he watched as she bowed towards him and shoved some papers in front of him to take. Even when he wasn't sitting in his office, he couldn't escape paperwork. Letting out a sigh, Kizmaru reached for the papers with his right hand, not even bothering to ask her for a name. Skimming over the documents, Kizmaru finally got the gist of why his walk was being interrupted. It seems a chuunin candidate was attempting to sign up and join. Normally, he wouldn't deal with a matter as trivial as this but since this girl decided to seek him out on the streets, it means she had probably gone to his office while he wasn't there and just barely missed him. Well, this was fine since at least he wasn't holed up in his office like a trapped rat.

Looking over the documents, he noticed she neglected to write down what village she was from. Its not like she didn't miss it, other fields below it had been filled out. Looking back up at her then back then looking at paper then once more to her, he figured it wa best to ask the question now rather than find out later what she was hiding. "Alright, Asami Sato was it? I've noticed you didn't fill out the field that asks what village you are currently from so I'm obligated to ask, what village are you from or, where did you come from in general," Kizmaru asked in a more interrogative tone than inquisitive. Whilst its true that he has opened his exams to all genin comers, he was still gonna air on the side of caution and urge would be contestants to give up the information of where they hail from. Waiting her response, Kizmaru decided to tuck away the documents underneath his left arm. 

W.C: 378
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:05 pm
Lust, or rather from now we will call her asami, would flinch a little at the question asked by the kage, seemed she found the proper man indeed. She would then speak softly to him, in an almost naturally alluring voice, something she herself could not help it cam naturally to her " I am sorry M'lord, but I do not belong to a village, I had however heard about the exams and wished to test my prowess as a ninja" She would keep her head bowed until given a cue to look up at the man. Now it was not nessisarily because she truely respected the man, but rather because she gave the apperance as such, she wished just as she stated to prove herself. However she did not need to be kicked out before getting to do such. she kept her hands exposed and seperated as to not raise any suspissions about her actions. for there was no actions to take.

Asami would look up just slightly to see the man's face and his features as a whole, now she was dressed in dark cloths that accented with red, would cover the majority of her skin short of her face and part of her neck. her long black hair which rivaled a ravens feathers was off to one side as to help keep it out of her face. her green eyes looking up at the man, she could no longer see the other on the roof tops, she must have passed him and he had stopped where he was since they had stopped. After some time she would hope that she would stand up without insulting the kage. and hoped he had word for her as to rather or not she could participate in the exams.
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:24 pm
Listening to her response, Kizmaru gave an aggravated sigh of frustration, muttering under his breath, 'What are my gatekeepers doing allowing anybody to just waltz in.' Still, he was glad it was only somebody, or something, trying to join his village despite it clearly hiding some intentions he wasn't aware of. Well, if it was anything remotely hostile, it would have happened already so he ruled out that possibility for now. His thoughts had turned to the possibility of espionage and so, he kept that possibility in his head. Even though she claimed she was a shinobi without a village, that only means she had abandoned another village previously at the very least which he would assume would make her qualified as missing. Well, he shouldn't worry about the potential problems down the line. For now, he commends anybody that gets through the rough seas generated by the storm circle and the storm circle itself to be honest. Well, he wouldn't pry into it any further for the time being. For now, he would ponder on whether he would allow this 'Asami' should be granted permissions to roam around his village. He could just have her thrown in jail on the spot for further questioning but doing that in public view was not the way.

Not to mention, he didn't really have any proof to justify stirring up a commotion. So, he had little choice but to just allow her entry into the village and just keep a close eye on her. "Alright then, so you wish to take refuge in my village because you could no longer stay in your previous one, correct? Since you came all the way here from hell and high waters, literally, I guess that means you're resilient enough to take a beating or two. I'd love to question you further but I guess that will have to wait, won't it? Come, follow me. Let's get you up registered, have your background looked into, if you have any, and see where we can go from there. I don't fully trust you but if you had any ill intentions, you wouldn't have tried to seek me out unless," Kizmaru said in a dry, apathetic tone which was followed by, "You were trying to kill me" changing his tone to rancorous at the end. Kizmaru lifted his chin up slightly, angling it in a way that it was clear he was showing some scorn of the idea that an assassin was sent here to off him. 

He then snickered following up with, "No, that can't be it. Not so blatantly. Come along, dear. Not a moment to waste." Taking a few steps backwards, Kizmaru turned and began to head to his office in order to process the documents he had been given regarding the female that inquired about joining the village.

[Exit.]

W.C: 474
T.W.C: 1387

Claiming 1,300 words 13 Strength
Claiming 1,300 words in Soul Expulsion
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Ryo : 12000

Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:43 pm
Approved
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:25 pm
Asami would stand up fully as Kizmaru began to talk, go on a rant rather Before answering any questions. " well firstly" she would begin " Sir I am not from any village, it was a small nomadic tribe, However, I showed Prowess and was enlisted in traveling with the caravan due to this prowess. But I ventured out on my own cause that is not what I want to do. I want to become a Ninja!" She would say proudly and obstently. She would nod about the following bit, and then he got dark and close. Asami's eyes stared into his, she could note the fire that burned within them, this man showed no pity or mercy , so she was left alive simply cause as he said, he had more questions and wanted to take her back to his office. Asami would nod at that, but then shake her head at the mention of assassination.

"No Sir, I would never assassinate you, if I wished to do that, I would have chosen a less public place, and with less company around" her head would motion up to the man who was still on the rooftop. Only Confirming what she had said, he also talked about how that could not be the case, and Once more suggest he follow her, which with them moving now only could mean they were finally on their way to the office. Asami would only nod and quietly walk behind the MIzukage now, following him to the office.

NOw she was certain that the man on the rooftop would also have turned around and follow them from the rooftops just as he was doing earlier with the man. keeping an eye on him, He had to be one of the worst anbu however having such a blatent showing of his pressence, most ANBU was so secretive you never knew they were there until it was to late for you. But Lust had not known all of that persay, just small bits from her years prowling around Konoha searching for her master.

Seeing as the kage building was where she had just came from, it was not all that long of a stroll back to the village office of the man she currently followed. so far, she had not lied to him, not completely, she fluffed the story a bit, but it was generally the truth from a perspective.

TWC- 1030 10 stats

210 WC to finish off Black Threads A-rank
820 WC/1500 Hiding in the Rain

Exit
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS