Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Haru's Byakugan Training. (Solo Training)

+4
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Esdeath
Yasahiro Yagami
Haru Hyuuga
8 posters
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Haru's Byakugan Training. (Solo Training) - Page 4 Empty Re: Haru's Byakugan Training. (Solo Training)

Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:56 pm
Haru rubbed his eyes groggily, glancing at his alarm clock. It was 8:00, no decent hour to be awake. So why was he? He felt he’d woken up for a reason, only he couldn’t tell what. He slipped his new contact lens under the bandages to his new eye, deciding now was a good time. Sitting up, he glanced around, noticing a messenger bird rapping furiously on his window. He pulled it open, removing the paper, and opening the scroll. What he saw was the familiar neat, strict handwriting of his grandfather.

Haru, no time to explain. Meet me at the gates, it’s important. Aryll has gone missing, and we don’t have time to file for a mission.

It hardly took Haru a second to don his battle gear. Bëi Lūn, his combat robes, and all his other gear was donned and ready, as he burst through the door, not bothering with the stairs, clearing the rail and neglecting his little-used stairs, his robes billowing in the air as he reached street level, taking off at his full speed, blasting through the streets like a thing possessed, disappearing from view. He reappeared near the gates, sliding across the road to slow down, coming to a stop right in front of his grandfather.
“Haru! What happened to-“ He began, before getting cut off by Haru.
“What happened to Aryll?” He interrupted.
“She was captured by a group of missing ninja when she was on a patrol mission.” Explained the old man, beginning to walk at a brisk pace, Haru following after him.
“Where are they?” Demanded Haru. Grandpa Haru sighed, before speaking.
“The old watch tower, the same one your ninja team manned when you first started doing missions.” He said. And with that, Haru was off, moving at his full speed, reaching the tower in seconds. Grandpa Haru lagged behind, keeping up with him as best as he could. Haru activated his Byakugan as surveyed the tower, searching for
“Wha…. How did you…” The man stuttered, astounded by the raw speed Haru had demonstrated. “When did you get so-?“
“-Fast?” Interjected Haru. The old man nodded. “I’ve been practicing.” The younger of the two responded, as he pointed to the tower. “There’s Aryll and her squad. Looks like they’ve hurt the leader bad.”
“I see them. What should we do about the guards on the roof? They’ll spot us if we don’t deal with them quickly, and if they see us, they might hurt Aryll.”
“I’ll deal with it. Take out the guards at the door.” Said Haru, standing up from the crouched position he had taken, and dashing forward, pulling two ribs from his chest, and scaling the tower at his top speed, barely enough time for the two men guarding the tower to react as the ribs pierced clean through their heads, the raw momentum of the strike sending them flying off the tower, to ground level. The third guard turned just in time to see a blast from Haru’s vacuum palm technique sending him too spiraling off the tower. Haru brushed imaginary dust from his robes as he glanced down to see how his grandfather was doing. The old man still held true to gentle fist, it seemed, where Haru had abandoned it for the most part, in favor of hard-hitting techniques, like his shikotsumyaku. The old man used a cloaking technique to allow himself to draw in close to his targets, before quickly chaining strikes at their tenketsu, until they fell to the ground, paralyzed. As the two men fell, Haru senior glanced up at Haru junior, who gave him a thumbs up, before turning and walking to the trapdoor that led to the floors below. He looked through the walls to see that they were saying something to Aryll. The man who was doing it whispered in her ear, making Haru’s hair stand on end. He couldn’t move yet, it would be too dangerous. The man pointed to Aryll’s sensei, he seemed to be getting angry now. Haru senior was making his way upstairs, silently dispatching the guards one by one, while Haru remained, waiting to pounce on the man who threatened hs sister. He placed his ear against the trapdoor, trying to hear what was being said.
“-so be quiet, or the boy gets it.” Said the leader of the group, putting a knife to her squadmate’s neck. “You’ll be released as soon as we get the ransom money.” He added. So it was about simple coin? The nerve. Haru would murder him for this. He felt he couldn’t control himself, so without a moment’s hesitation, he did what any logical person wouldn’t do.
Concrete crumbled and rebar bent under the force generated by Haru’s punch, sent into the ground below him. He landed right on top of the leader, assuming that would be enough to leave him out of commission. He yanked a rib from his chest, hurling it at one man’s throat, before turning and punching another in the gut, sending him flying through the concrete wall. He quickly set about cutting the ropes that bound them, pulling a kunai so as not to creep Aryll out. He cut Aryll’s bonds, receiving a tackle hug from her, her eyes welled up with tears.
“Haru!” She squealed into his robes.
“I’m here.” He said reassuringly. Behind him, the rubble moved, as one of the men stood up to full height, brandishing a piece of rebar.
“Look out!” Shouted Aryll, as Haru turned just in time to take a strike from the club at speeds remarkably close to his own. He fell to the floor, dizzy and disoriented, as the man dropped the club, putting a knife to Aryll’s neck, and pulling her back towards a window.
“Now… stay BACK” He shouted, pressing the knife ever closer.
“W-What do you want…” Muttered Aryll.
“Money, child, that’s what everyone wants, isn’t it?” Said the man.
“You little piece of shit…” groaned Haru, rolling to his feet slowly.
“Ah, ah, ah, not one more step towards me, or the girl gets it.” Said the man, kicking out the window behind him. “I’d love to stay and chat, but I’ve a ransom to collect.” He said, bidding farewell as he began to step out the window.
“ARYLL!!!!” Screamed Haru, beginning to give chase clumsily as the dizzieness slowed his progress. He was helpless to save her. Underneath the bandages, Haru’s sharingan swirled, forming a new tomoe as he struggled forward. Aryll was gone. Gone. He roared in anger as his byakugan flickered back on, revealing his grandfather grappling with the man, pulling the knife from his grasp, and attempting to free Aryll. Haru quickly cut one of the boy’s bonds, leaving the kunai for him to cut his comerades free, before hurling himself out the window, still slightly disoriented from the leap. He ran towards the struggle at his top speed, pulling the man away from Haru senior and Aryll almost effortlessly, sending him smashing into a tree.
“Leave my sister alone.” Said Haru, standing up to full height, as his robes began to emit a low, dark song. The song of the Siren.
“Haru! Careful! That man is Augustus Lynch, a dangerous missing ninja! He’s renowned as one of the fastest men in the world!” Warned Haru Senior, helping Aryll to her feet.
“Don’t worry grandpa. I’ll hold him off. Just get Aryll and her team to the village. Come back once you’ve taken care of them. I’ll hold him off for now.” Said Haru confidently, looking back to his grandfather. “I’ve got this.”
The old man stared at Haru, unsure of what to say. His grandson had sure grown up. He looked, and acted, far older, and seemed much more powerful then ever before.
“Alright, son.” He said simply, picking up Aryll as he dashed out of sight, back to the tower to collect her teammates. Haru smiled at them, glad to see his grandfather finally believed in him. Just as he was having this thought, an outside noise pulled him back into the real world.

“So, Haru, was it?” Came the voice of Lynch. “As much as I’d like to let you have a touching moment, there is money being wasted here. Now get out of my way.” He said, his voice suddenly growing lower as he finished the sentence. Haru held out his arms, grinning at the man.
“Well then, just try to pass me.” He said cockily. And with that, Lynch took off at him, charging at full speed towards the boy. Haru was taken aback by Lynch’s raw speed, which was much more impressive then he had originally thought. He turned, attempting to sidestep Lynch, and narrowly missing the point of a sword, which cut the skin on his bare arm slightly. As he spun, he held out a leg, sending Lynch flying onto his face. Haru finished his spin, going a whole three hundred sixty degrees, before stepping forward and sending himself into the air, coming down and using his momentum to smash Lynch into the ground. At the last second, the man regained his orientation, rolling away from Haru’s strike, which left a crater in the ground.

“You’re a tough one, ain’t ya? I could use a good man like you working for-“ He began just as Haru dashed forward, pulling a bone free of his elbow and using it as a sword, and slashing at Lynch’s stomach. The man deftly jumped forward, rolling through the air so as to avoid the slice. Haru turned to see Lynch bringing his sword down at his head. He lifted his own bone blade to catch the strike, only to see the katana cut clean through it. In the split second he had to react, he lurched forward, rolling across the ground, and narrowly avoiding the blade, coming up just behind Lynch. Not bothering with drawing a blade, Haru flicked his wrist, as his hidden blade sprouted out, being shot forward into his chest. Lynch spun to Haru’s right, dodging the blade once more, coming around to kick Haru in the head, using the momentum of his spin as leverage. Haru felt the kick collide with his skull, sending him flying away to his left. His body dug into the ground and left quite a sizable crater. Slowly, Haru got back to his feet.

“Nice try, kid, but I’ve been at this longer then you.” Bragged Lynch.
“You don’t know who you’re dealing with.” Said Haru, clenching his fist around his bone sword.
“Ooh, scary. Y’know what? I’ll let you make the first move. Try to make it entertaining.” Said the man, in cocky a manner as ever, which only served to further piss off Haru. He was sooo gonna get it.

Haru senior rushed through the hospital, dragging the wounded chunin to the medical area. Aryll’s team had been badly injured, all of them had major lacerations and wounds from torture at the hands of the missing ninja. They had made Haru stay and help them, as the hospital had been understaffed at such an early hour. Paranoia built up about the fate of his grandson. The boy had seemed confident about the fight, something not usually seen in the formerly shy and quiet young boy, but he still couldn’t help feeling uneasy about it. Haru was still a boy, after all. He quickly walked over to a doctor standing at Aryll’s bed.
“I need to get back to Haru. He’s in danger.” He said. The doctor shook his head.
“The ANBU trainee? He can take care of himself, sir. I’ve had him in here before for a blood transfusion. He’s-“
“ANBU trainee? Blood transfusion? What in god’s name are you talking about?” Interrupted Haru senior, confused by it all.
“Yes, ANBU trainee. He’s been on several S ranked missions, all of which were resounding successes, and even took on an S rank missing ninja on his own when a teammate suffered a heart attack and the other brought her here. He’s quite capable.” Explained the doctor.
“Eh-“ Stuttered Haru senior, taken aback by this news. Who knew Haru was so… powerful? He’d never said anything about it… “What about blood transfusions?” He asked. “What is that about?”
“He’s been here for several medical transplants, he has quite a few kekkei genkai at his disposal. He’s ben here for a sharingan implant, and a Shikosumyaku blood transfusion.” Read the doctor off the paper. “Believe me, he’s powerful enough to take this guy on.” Asserted the man.
“H-He what? Well-Well that doesn’t matter! If he only knew the man he was up against, the one that killed his-“

“-Father.” Said Haru, in silent prayer. “I know you’re watching over me. Help me finish this guy off, and prove myself to grandpa!” He muttered under his breath. Whenever he was frightened or alone, or nervous, he spoke to his parents. He believed they could hear him, and could even assist him, somehow. Give him strength when he needed it most, give him guidance when he was lost, and lead help to him when he was endangered. Right now, though, help was a far cry from arriving. He wasn’t badly wounded, but he was beginning to tire, and that could spell his doom if he didn’t take care of this guy quick. The bandages on his sharinan eye were beginning to flutter in the breeze, loosened up from his constant grappling with the man who stood across the field from him.
“What’s under that bandage? You’re a Hyuuga, right? Did someone take your eye?” He asked. Haru cocked his head slightly.
“That’s none of your concern.” He said coldly. It was, technically, true, though it wasn’t the reason he was wearing the bandages.
“I’m right, ain’t I? Someone went and took your precious eye, and you couldn’t do nothin’ about it! How are you supposed to beat me when your own eyes are so easy to take? Actually, I think I’ll have one myself when this is all over. Hope you’ve already mastered it.” Said Lynch, a cocky tone rising in his voice that sickened Haru. The boy cracked his knuckles as he glanced around the battlefield. Crater after crater, broken bone after broken bone, lost weapon after lost weapon, they’d really made a mess here. And somehow, neither of them were majorly wounded yet. It was like Lynch was just wasting time, the way he dodged everything, but hardly ever risked a killing blow. Almost as soon as the though entered his head, Haru saw them approaching. Six men and women, all clad in battle gear, apparently trying to sneak up on the all-seeing eye that was the byakugan. Almost as soon as he glanced over, Lynch smirked evilly, raising his hand up dramatically, and clenching his fist, as if ordering to attack. Instantly, they pounced, all of them attacking as one. Two of them wielded swords alongside Lynch, while the other four served various supplementary roles. Haru assumed at least one was a medic, and the other three would use ranged ninjutsu to attack him. He was almost spot on.
“This… will take a bit of doing.” He muttered to himself. They all had dangerous chakra signatures, so he’d have to be careful

Their assault began with two water dragon attacks, like the ones Haru had seen Rin use. Oh god, Rin, his dead master. The thought distracted Haru, made him sloppy, so that he lost focus and found himself blasted back by one of the water dragons, sopping wet, and disoriented. He rolled to his feet just in time to take a bo staff to the back of his head, sending him falling forward. He used the momentum of the fall to roll himself back up, giving himself enough time to pull a bone off his shoulder and stab it into one of the men wielding a sword. He spun and blocked a strike from Lynch with the bone sword, thrusting out his free hand and using vacuum palm to send the man flying away. He then began to spun, using Eight Trigrams: Palms Revolving Heavens to knock the other two away, clenching his fists as he readied his next trick. He swiped both his hands at Lynch, spinning quickly and swiping them again at the other two swordsmen. From each hand came five bones, spinning like bullets that drilled towards the target at high speeds. Lynch was the only one with enough of a window to dodge them, the other two took five of the bullets each, though none of the wounds were major. Haru was growing frustrated. He was way in over his head now, he’d never anticipated reinforcements, and Lynch was hard enough to fight to begin with. He parried a sword strike from one of the men, thrusting the sword deep into his thigh, before pulling it away, cursing his bad luck with positioning. No matter what he did, he couldn’t get a free shot in. And now these damned bandages were blocking his view as they came loose from all this fighting.

One of the swordsmen managed to get a strike in on Haru, opening a gash on his right arm, and sending him tumbling to the ground. The wound was deep, all the way into the bone. Haru feared that pulling the bone now could end extremely badly for him, in the event that his skin could not regenerate it. Haru felt as if the blade that had struck him had also absorbed some of his energy, as he felt extremely tired from the fight, and could barely remain conscious.
“Well, you fought well, kid, but you’re just a boy. You can’t do everything. I think this one will make another good hostage, but he’s strong… Jin, leave your blade in his stomach. That should keep him nice and docile…” Commanded Lynch. The one called Jin, who held the sapping blade, drew it from his sheath dramatically, inching closer and closer to Haru every second. He felt so helpless, he was in way over his head. He was sure to either die or give away some intel on Tengakure unwillingly, either way, it was unacceptable. He searched for an escape option, but there was nothing about that could help him. Just as the blade was coming down, Haru made the connection. He’d been blind to it at first, but the Sharingan improved his reflexes dramatically. It was a huge difference between when he fought without it, and when he received it. He could see things coming from a mile away, so why couldn’t he now? He wasn’t relying on it enough, it seemed, he was focusing too much on his byakugan, as he always had, and not enough on the new eye. The bandages on his head finally pulled loose, flying away from Haru’s head, to reveal his Sharingan eye spinning to create yet another Tomoe.

Suddenly, Haru felt faster, more alert, with better reflexes. He could track the most intricate of movements, like some sort of superhuman power. Just before Jin thrust down the blade, Haru knew what he had to do. He released a burst of energy of unbelievable power, the energy he stored on reserve for Fury of the Storm, his signature technique. His eyes, one grey and one black, grew bloodshot, his expression distant, and his muscles tightened, as the man’s blade thrust downward at Haru’s skin. In this extremely durable state, the blade did not pierce Haru’s skin, it merely bounced off harmlessly. Haru grabbed the blade with his left hand, the one covered by Bei Lun, and clenched his fingers around it, spinning it and throwing the man off into the distance. He sprang to his feet, swinging the blade around, and cutting the other swordsman’s head clean off, before snapping the blade against his knee, releasing a surge of green chakra. With the extreme speed granted by the technique, he used his ten finger bullet drills to cut down the other four with bone bullets, sending them screaming and spiraling to the ground. He then turned on Lynch, who was wide eyed.
“You… How did you…” He began. He never finished the sentence, as Haru’s bone blade entered clean through the man’s stomach, coming out his back. Haru let his hands free of the blade, reaching over his shoulder, pulling out his spine, and sinking it deep into his shoulder, pulling another bone from his shoulder, and bringing it up through his skull. He let the body slowly fall to the ground, before turning, jumping high into the air, and driving him into the ground using the momentum of his kick, creating a huge crater, and burying his body. Haru wiped his face of blood, turning and beginning to walk away.

“Haru!” Came a voice the boy recognized. Haru senior stared at him in awe, slowing from the sprinting pace he’d adopted when he was told he could go support Haru. “How did you-?”
Haru said nothing, blinking as his Sharingan turned back into a coal black eye. “You… You lost a byakugan…” His grandfather noticed.
“It’s a long story.” Said Haru simply, starting to walk back towards the city. “Take me to Aryll.”

What felt like mere seconds separated Haru from the hospital where his sister resided. It helped that it literally took mere seconds. Haru knew where the hospital was, after all, and found Aryll’s chakra with his byakugan almost right away. As he ran through the hospital towards her room, the world felt like it was going in slow motion. He sort of reflected on all that had happened. His Sharingan had pulled through for him. And while he’d gotten it with the intention of getting the Rinnegan, the idea of losing a loved one to earn it scared him.
Please, not Aryll… Anyone but Aryll… He said, making a selfish prayer to God. Haru could only hope He was listening. Haru burst through the doors of Aryll’s room like a thing possessed, surprised by what he saw.
“Haru!” Came a voice, as Haru felt someone slam into him. Looking down, he saw his sister’s face, covered partially with bandages.
“Are you okay, Aryll? What did they do to you?” He asked. Aryll shook her head.
“Cuts and bruises. They’re nothing.” She said, glancing back at her teammates. “They’re the ones who really got it.” She said, turning and walking back to them. Her two male teammates had been beaten, alright, but their sensei… What an unbelievable amount of pain he must have went through… Haru shuddered.
“Did you… did you beat Lynch?” Asked Aryll suddenly. Haru glanced up at her, biting his lip. He nodded. “Did you hear about what he-?” She further inquired.
“I’m not following you.” Haru said. Aryll stared at her feet at the end of the bed for a moment, before leaning forward and whispering in his ear.
“He’s the one that killed Dad.”

How was he supposed to react to this? He’d killed their dad’s murderer, but… That didn’t change anything. He was still gone. Haru sat on his bed, staring at the newspaper clippings he held on to. One about his mother dying in childbirth, one about Aryll’s mother dying in childbirth, and one about their dad being murdered. His mother’s letter to him. A picture Aryll had drawn for him when she was just a little girl. It was of his dad and her mom holding hands, while the two of them played in the distance. Haru had never acknowledged that Aryll was his half-sister, at least, not vocally. He’d thought about it, all right, but he never mentioned it to her. They treated each other like more then just brother and sister. They never fought, they never argued, and some would say they were the best of friends.

Haru lay back down in his bed, staring at the ceiling. His grandfather had offered him his old room, which he accepted. In a way, it was strange, being back home. He pulled the newspaper clippings from his father’s death, and a particular quote he’d never noticed before caught his eye….

No body was recovered

WC: 4037
+4027 words soul crystal bonding
+2 and 3 sharingan tomoes
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Haru's Byakugan Training. (Solo Training) - Page 4 Empty Re: Haru's Byakugan Training. (Solo Training)

Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:56 pm
Approved
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:55 am
It was so nice to finally sleep in Haru’s old bed again. He missed not being in a fight with his family. He’d have to make a note of not doing it again.

In his dreams that night, he was in Sirenum. That reminded him, he needed to pay Lilith and Maya a visit soon. It seemed they had forgotten about him, as he hadn’t been reverse summoned at akward times for a long while. He’d make a note of talking to Lilith next time he got some free time. Free time… what a luxury… He hadn’t had any such thing in forever. His life as a ninja took up so much of it, he almost lived completely off of fighting and killing. Depressing. Very, Very, depressing. But that was his way, and his promotion to ANBU only served to solidify that. There was no going back now. No going back to being a genin or just a kid. He was a man now.

Haru pulled his covers over his face, not wanting to wake up. The blaring of the alarm clock made him wonder why he'd bought it in the first place. Reluctantly, he came out from the covers long enough to slam his fist on the clock, before realizing it was already 1:30. He slowly sat up, jerking the bedsheets off of himself angrily. Noticing he was awake, Timber sat up, wagging his tail excitedly. Haru sighed and scratched the dog's head, before standing up and getting dressed quickly. Walking down the hall, his sister sleepily pushed him out of the way to get to breakfast. In this family, breakfast was always made around this time of day, because that was when everyone woke up. Haru slumped into his chair and began devouring a plate of eggs and bacon, before drinking three cups of coffee. Finished, He stood up and checked his watch. Training time. He made his way back to his room, grabbing his training bag and heading back to the training towers. Relieved that this time, there was nothing to stop him from getting there quickly, he punched the button on their suite's elevator and headed down to ground level. He didn't fancy using the bridge this time, so he figured he'd just stick to the streets. As the elevator hit the ground floor, he stepped out and went out the doors.

He had recently moved back into his grandparent’s house, after a disagreement he had with his grandfather. The man had decided it was best to stay home while Haru fought at his chunin exams. This frustrated Haru to no end, since he had wanted to impress him to no end. But if his grandfather didn’t care enough to go watch him, he didn’t need to live with Haru. So he moved out. The fight eventually subsided, and everything returned to normal. He was glad of that. He walked through the streets, not towards the training towers, but to the hospital. He kept walking, taking a different treck then he usually did. Today, he was training…

Haru stood, his arms folded, as he watched the doctors work. He had done something he never thought he’d do in his life today: He asked for medical ninjutsu training. Not because the concept was outrageous, or because he resented medical ninja after Den’s trickery and Daniel’s betrayal, but because he simply never considered it. But the wounds he sustained in his last fight with Takeo showed him he needed an edge. Something to keep him from going down so easily in a fight. The ability to heal his wounds on a whim would fill that need nicely. So right now, he was just observing the use of the mystical palm technique, a fairly standard medical technique used by almost every medical ninja in the world. He already decided, he was going to learn it in one day. The doctors laughed at him, told him there was no way, but Haru liked impossible odds. While he was thinking about this, the woman he’d asked for training approached, holding a tray with a fying fish lying on it, and Haru raised an eyebrow.
“Use the mystical palm technique to heal the fish. Simple enough.” She said. Haru nodded, placing his hands on the fish. Nothing.
“Umm… how does that go again?” He asked. The woman laughed. She placed her hands on the fish, which began to glow green as the fish began to flop. She tossed the fish into a bucket.
“Alright, I’ll explain the jutsu again.” She said. Haru nodded. “This technique is a prime example of medical ninjutsu. It allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra directly from their hands, and into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries.” She said. Haru sighed.
“I know what it does, but I need to know how to do it, lady.” He said, a little annoyed. The woman shook her head, clicking her tongue. “Alright, I’ll skip the explanation, then. It is you need to match the amount of chakra you apply to the injury to the severity of the affliction or injury.” She said, her hands beginning to glow at varying intensities of green. “It requires a lot of chakra control, which is why only experienced medical ninja can preform it. And it’s also why you’re not going to figure it out in one day.” She finished. That was an insult to Haru’s pride that cut deep.
“Get me a fish.” Said Haru. The woman raised an eyebrow. “I said, get me another fish.” He repeated. The woman flinched slightly, pulling another fish out of the bucket. Haru activated both of his dojutsu, allowing him to track his chakra flow more effectively, and began to apply chakra from his hands, healing the fish. The effect was miraculous, and the fish healed almost instantly. The woman stared at him, amazed.
“How did you…?” She stammered. Haru grinned.
“Next challenge, lady.” He said. The woman sighed, tossing the fish into the bucket. She led Haru to another room, where fleshy mounds of some kind of synthetic material lay on a table.
“For the next part, you’ll be learning how to use a chakra scalpel.” She said simply, her hand beginning to glow blue, as she brought it across the lump of fat, cutting it in two.  “This is the chakra scalpel, another medical technique where the user forms their chakra into a small, sharp blade on the tips of their fingers. It is then used for highly precise cuts and incisions on the patient. For a ninja like you, it can be used in combat, though it’s incredibly difficult to do so effectively.” She explained. “Focus the chakra to the tips of your fingers, and sharpen it.” She said. Haru obeyed, copying the action, and swiping it across the lump of fat. “Don’t swipe it like a knife! A chakra scalpel is a scalpel, not a sword. Use slow, precise cuts.” She said, emphasizing the word precise. Haru sighed, making a slower cut across the lump of fat. His blade wasn’t all that effective, nowhere near as powerful as the other woman’s. “Focus your chakra more, concentrate it, don’t just release it, shape it!” She encouraged. Haru followed these instructions, and noted his blade gaining quite a bit of intensity. He brought it across the fat again, and was happy to see the cut was successful. “Wow, you learn quickly. I’m impressed.” She said. “Your grandfather wasn’t just boasting about you.” She added. Haru dead panned.
“My grandfather talks about me?” He asked. She nodded.
“All the time. You’re the light of his life, kid. He’s incredibly proud of you. That’s why I was so eager to teach you, and I see you don’t disappoint. I had planned for this to take a few hours, but you seem to have gotten it down in a heartbeat. I don’t really have anything else I’m allowed to teach you.” She said. Haru raised an eyebrow.
“We haven’t been here that long…” He said. “You can’t give me any hands-on experience?” He asked. The woman giggled.
“Eager, are we? No, you’re just an apprentice still, I can’t put someone’s life in your hands. You understand.” She said, waving her hand. Haru shook his head.
“No, I don’t. I couldn’t help work on a minor injury? Cuts and scrapes are too much for me?” He asked. The woman shook her head.
“Are cuts and scrapes enough for you?” She asked. That made Haru quiet down. He knew he’d grow bored of such mundane injuries in a heartbeat… heartbeat… funny.
“I guess not.” He said quietly. The woman shrugged.
“Well, there is one more technique I could teach you.” She said. Haru raised an eyebrow. “The mind reading technique. It’s a rather well kept secret, but I think you could use it in your line of work.” She explained. Haru was enthralled.
“How does it work?” He asked quickly. The woman laughed.
“My god, you’ve got a work ethic on you, I’ll give you that. It does exactly what you’d think it would, read minds, of course!” She said.
“That’s not what I asked.” Said Haru impatiently. She laughed again. God, it was easy to make her laugh. She laughed at EVERYTHING…
“Okay, fine. To preform the mind reading technique, the user enters the target's subconscious by placing a hand on the target's head and extracting any information needed by attatching their own chakra to the  chakra flow of the brain, even if the target has forgotten it or has had it blocked. Memories that have mental blocks on them will require longer periods of time to probe through and obtain, of course. Depending on the skill of the user and their level of experience, they will be able to go through days worth of the target's memories in a matter of moments and sift through until they find what they want while other may have to go through each memory in its entirety.” She explained. God, this woman talked a lot. “Care to try it out on me?” She asked. Haru nodded, placing his hand on her head. Nothing. He used his byakugan to watch her chakra flow, willing his own chakra to latch on to it. He was successful, but nothing happened. He glanced down at her, confused. “You aren’t just grabbing chakra, you’re extracting memories. Reach into the brain, feel the information carried by the chakra, Haru.” She said. Haru shrugged, trying to do what she said. The entire concept was hard to wrap his head around. Still, he seemed to be doing something right, as words, stray thoughts, and memories began to flood his mind.
“It’s working!” He shouted. The woman pushed his hand off quickly.
“Sorry, there’s some private information in there. I only was letting you use me as an example, I don’t want you probing my mind for all of my memories, you understand.” She said. “You understand”… another thing she said a lot. She was repetitive as hell.
“Is that all you can teach me?” Asked Haru. She nodded again. “For real this time?” He asked. Another nod. “No jokes.” Another nod. “Aww….” He moaned.
“Look, I’ve got to get back to work, Haru. See you another time?” She asked. Haru nodded, heading out the door. Well, that was interesting. He felt smarter already. Maybe he’d find a way to amplify his bloodlines… Maybe increase the carbon density of his bones for Shikotsumyaku, or increase the focus power of his byakugan… The thought of being a medical ninja made Haru feel incredibly cool. He prowled the streets, looking for injured people to show off his newfound abilities on, but none showed up. Why was it no one got hurt when you could actually help if they did?

(Exit)
+10 statsx50 ryo=500 ryo
+20 JP
+Med Spec
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:01 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum