Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Eiji Hozuki: C-Rank To the Pits Empty Eiji Hozuki: C-Rank To the Pits

Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:55 pm
Mission Name: To the pits
Type: Intel
Character Requirements: None
Word Count Requirements: 700
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 500 Ryo

Task: There have been reports that there have been animal fights somewhere in the village, your job is to find out where the arena for the fights are and to investigate it, try not to be caught.

Day had slowly passed away and it had soon become night time, it was almost pitch black outside making it so you could barely see about 10 feet in front of you, which wasn’t very far away. Eiji had been napping the whole day, although he did have his reasons. His first reason was that the day before he had chosen out his mission and planned to do it tonight. The reason he had planned to do it tonight was that the mission he was doing needed him to be stealthy and what was going on only happened at night. The mission he had chosen the night before had been a mission to infiltrate and stop the crude animal fights secretly going on around the village. What kind of sick people would get pleasure from watching these fights? Eiji had no idea, but he intended to stop it no matter what, so he got out of bed quickly put on a fresh set of dark clothes, black shorts, a black tee, and a black sweater. All so that he wouldn’t get caught. He quickly made his way down to town to see if anyone was even awake at a time like this and then he saw a shady looking guy, Eiji decided this guy might know something about the bad things going on in the village. He walked up to the mine and waved, “Umm… Uhh… Hello. How is it going, sir?” Eiji asked very politely trying his hardest not to piss the man off. “Get the f*** out of here kid, it is not good for kids at your age to be roaming around the village this latem,” replied the man. Eiji getting frustrated for even trying to be nice to this ass hole kept his calm, “Sir, if you will, I could probably kick your ass, so why don’t you let me ask you one God damn question and I will be out of your hair. The man looked up from the money he had started counting, “Kid didn’t I tell you to go away? If you don’t leave right now I’m going to have to teach you a f***ing lesson you punk!” Eiji, now pissed out of his mind, glared at the man, gritted his teeth and said, “I swear old man, if you don’t answer one little question, I will tear each and every one of your limbs off except for your head and make you tell me what I want to know.” At hearing this the man just looked at Eiji and burst out laughing it looked like he was almost crying he was laughing so hard, “Kid, you are a real comedian, I should let you live just for making me laugh since I haven’t in such a long time. Huh, actually I can’t remember a time where I have ever laughed. Hey, actually I need a body guard, you look like a pretty tough kid, want a job? I own a dog fighting arena and you know how these ninja are always trying to stop you from making animals fight, I just need a little extra protection, so how about it?” Eiji’s eyes opened wide, he took note that this man had just said dog fight, as in the thing he was supposed to be looking for, if Eiji took the job he could find out everything about where the arena is. “I’ll take it,” Eiji said. The man nodded for Eiji to follow him, “Let’s go check on our little show.” He pushed open a gated doorway into an alley way and kept checking back to see if Eiji was following which he was. “Ok, we are here,” there was an open doorway with about 10 people cheering and yelling at dogs fighting the arena. Eiji couldn’t really describe what happened next, the rage that had built in had begun to burst until it finally exploded he looked at the owner literally picked him up and smashed him to the ground. Then he changed his arms into water knives and looked around, everyone was watching in absolute horror, “If you want to live you better leave now!” Eiji screamed across the room. Once everyone had run out he went and set all the dogs to be set free. Also he wrote a little note for the man running the arena, “Next time, I will kill you for real. Don’t f*** yourself over.”

[TWC = 744]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Eiji Hozuki: C-Rank To the Pits Empty Re: Eiji Hozuki: C-Rank To the Pits

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:55 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum