Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 4:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 4:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 2:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 2:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 1:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 1:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 1:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 12:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 12:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Eiji Hozuki: C-Ranked Missing Lunch Empty Eiji Hozuki: C-Ranked Missing Lunch

Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:10 am
Mission Name: Missing Lunch
Type: Intel
Character Requirements: None
Word Count Requirements: 600
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 700 Ryo

After waking up Eiji decided he wanted to do a mission, but what missions were there to be done. He had already done plenty of D-Rank missions so he decided he was ready for a few C-ranked missions to help him get that much closer to being a Chuunin which was one step closer to his goal. He leisurely made his way down into town and came across a little boy on the side of the street, he looked like a poor beggar. Eiji not heartless smiled at the boy and waved, “Hello, how are you?” The little boy replied, “I’m really hungry could you spare a few ryo?” Eiji merrily replied, “Yes you may, now don’t go buy any alcohol or toys with this money,” and he handed the boy 10 ryo, “Go buy yourself a nice hot bowl of Beef Ramen, just don’t mention me to the owner!” “I promise I won’t, thank you so much,” replied the grateful little boy. “There are some good people in the world who don’t deserve to be living badly in this world, just like that little boy. I would help out the orphanages myself, but I am a ninja and ninjas are very busy,” he thought to himself. After saying good bye to the boy he continued on his way to the mission’s board. Once he arrived he looked up at the board, “Uhh… D-Rank, D-Rank, S-Rank. Oh! Here we go here is C!” he whispered to himself, although it was a loud whisper and it caught quite a few people’s attention, Eiji blushed and read the mission over. It said that someone has been stealing food from the members of the village, citizen and shinobi alike, and the shops too. They wanted someone to find out who the said person is and report it without getting caught so he doesn’t run away. As he turned around he noticed the little boy was back, but he didn’t have that poor beggar’s face on anymore he had this devious smile as if he was about to steal from someone, which he was. He was “cheerfully” sitting next to an old lady on the bench by the fountain carelessly feeding the birds that would come by. Eiji watched as the sneaky little rat slowly reached into the old woman’s hand bag and pulled out, not cash, but a sandwich. Eiji was more confused by the fact that an old lady carrying a sandwich around with her more than he was confused about the boy who somehow knew the old lady had a sandwich in her purse and had stolen it. As soon as he took it, like a mouse, he quietly tip toed away so that the old lady would not notice him, but what the little boy didn’t know was that Eiji was watching him and following him close behind until the little boy stopped and pulled out the sandwich from his pocket and started munching on it. They had ended up in a dead end alley which was terribly filthy, Eiji felt so bad about what he was going to do to the boy that he couldn’t confront him, so he noted the location and went back to the billboard to check the location of where to tell them about who the food thief of the village was. Eiji headed to the Ninja Guard Station and explained the whole thing, from the part where he saw the little boy feeding the birds to the part where the little boy went to go live in a rat’s den. The Guards thanked him and told him that they would find a good home for the boy so stealing wouldn’t be a problem, Eiji thanked them and received his reward.

[TWC = 626]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Eiji Hozuki: C-Ranked Missing Lunch Empty Re: Eiji Hozuki: C-Ranked Missing Lunch

Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:14 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum