Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Eiji Hozuki: D-Rank Cleaning Mission Empty Eiji Hozuki: D-Rank Cleaning Mission

Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:08 pm
Mission Name: Cleaning
Type: Chores
Character Requirements: None
Word Count Requirements: 300
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 450 ryo

Task: The village has become rather dirty, with
most shinobi already on a mission the kage had requested that you help clean
some places in the village up.

According to the mission board for the second mission of the day, the village has been getting really dirty and they need some, anyone, to go around picking up trash to make this a cleaner safer environment. Eiji though, "Wow such an easy mission, maybe I should take this up so that the rest of my day will be a little easier, then tomorrow I'll have had a good night's sleep to do some harder missions!" So he ended up taking the mission. First of all he needed a garbage so he rushed back home to find one, " Oh, no!" he thought, "It seems like I'm out of garbage bags," which he was so he ran back to town to find a general store. Then there it was after a few minutes of winding down alley ways he found it and in good time too, he was getting faster. After walking into the store he looked around, "Wow there is a lot of people here, I wonder if anyone else is buying garbage bags, maybe if I ask them for one they will give me one if it is for cleaning up the village because who wouldn't want that. So he waited at the door, watching as people went by, "Hey, miss you don't have a spare garbage bag do you?" he asked a kind looking lady and she was kind, so she handed him a garbage bag and out the store he went, obviously after thanking her. Running down the street there were so many pieces of trash that it disgusted him that people would actually live in this filth, but putting that thought aside he picked up each and every single piece of trash lying on the ground and put them in his new trash bag, after walking around the village multiple times his bag was full and he decided he was done with his mission and went to go receive his reward.

[TWC = 320]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Eiji Hozuki: D-Rank Cleaning Mission Empty Re: Eiji Hozuki: D-Rank Cleaning Mission

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:02 pm
Good Job.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum