Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

A Meeting... [P, NK] Empty A Meeting... [P, NK]

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:00 pm
Xuro had just come out of the training grounds after have an intense training session. He wasn't so tired and felt a little bored. He walked down the village street nice and slowly thinking of what he can do next...
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

A Meeting... [P, NK] Empty Re: A Meeting... [P, NK]

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:15 pm
Vergil slowly walked through the village, his head down and his feet dragging in the sand af his as he walked. He was bored with the current state of his life and figured that he needed something different in his life. He wanted to quickly become stronger, but he did not know how to do so. He continued walking forward until he bumped into a person. "Sorry." Vergil said as he stared into the eyes of the person he bumped into. He was about to start walking past the person until he felt a strange amount of chakra coming from the person. He stared at the person once again and then activated his Byakugan, to do a more thorough investigation of the persons chakra. It was hard to miss the incredible chakra signature of the person. Vergil stepped back in front of the person and bowed his head slightly. "Please teach me how to become stronger like you." Vergil said to the person. This type of talking was extremely rare for Vergil, since he had never in his life been the begging type. His head remained bowed just a little, as he waited for the response from the person.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:36 pm
Xuro was busy walking still day dreaming when suddenly someone bumped into him. The person apologised then the person then was staring at Xuro. Xuro was taken a back by this and wondered what was up with the boy. Then Xuro saw his veins around his eyes. "That has to be the byakugan from the Hyuuga clan." Xuro thought to himself. The person then asked for Xuro to teach him and make him strong like him. Xuro was still shocked by this, "uummm excuse me, who are you and are you asking that??"
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:43 pm
Vergil raised his head when he spoke and said, "My name is Vergil and I saw that you had a very high chakra signature. So if you could please help me gain power like yours, it would be much appreciated." Vergil said to he person standing in front of him. He then activated his Byakugan again to make sure that he was not mistaken about before.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:01 pm
"Hmmm Interesting. I'm Xuro Bakuton. You want me to train you. Let me ask you something. Do you belong into any clan or something? I think I might something that can help you become stronger. Please tell me more about yourself..." Xuro was interested in the boy. He seemed pretty confident and determine to become stronger. Xuro liked people that have at type of goals.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:16 pm
"I am a member of the Hyuuga clan. The reason I wish to become stronger is, my father and sister were killed by a member of the Uchiha clan. I feel that if I had more power at the time I could have stopped it. That is why I want you to help me become more powerful." Vergil said all of this with a steady voice, as he stared into the eyes of the Xuro.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:33 pm
"Wow this boy is really interesting. He's more determine than I thought plus he has reasons to become strong and also have deaths in his family. Even more he's from the Hyuuga clan. I think I shall introduced him to the Light. Although, he's not a rare clan or anything but Hyuuga's are very strong with their gentle fists taijutsu techniques and their byakugan sensory. That could be very useful to us." Xuro thought to himself. Xuro then said to him. "If you so determine to become stronger, how would you like to join an organisation that's goal is just like the one you have: to make people become stronger and unleash their full potential? So would you be interest?"
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:43 pm
"Yes I'd join. As long as I became stronger in the process." The goal seemed perfect to Vergil and it matched his goals that he had. If he was allowed into the organization, he would become stronger and train his techniques more than ever.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:59 pm
"Ok then I think its time to make it official. You will join the Brotherhood and be one of us just have to do one simple thing. Please wait a moment." Xuro thought this boy would really do we'll in their organisation but he wanted to first get the opinion of his partner Nero. He used their telepathic connection to speak with, "Yo Nero, hope you not busy or anything but I've got some one who is willing to join the Brotherhood. He's from the Hyuuga clan and he looks very determine and wants to become stronger. I think he's perfect for our organisation but I want to know your opinion. if you ready then I'll summon you here..." Xuro then waited for a response from his friend, Nero.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:31 pm
"Yo Nero, hope you not busy or anything but I've got some one who is
willing to join the Brotherhood. He's from the Hyuuga clan and he looks
very determine and wants to become stronger. I think he's perfect for
our organisation but I want to know your opinion. if you ready then I'll
summon you here..."

"Allright..." Nero would answer... He would have already been outside, wandering... He would've allowed Xuro to summon him to wherever he was... "The Hyuuga clan..." He would think, "Originated from Konoha... I sure wonder how he ended up in here..."...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum