Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 1:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 11:28 amSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 10:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 9:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 12:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 7:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 7:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 6:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

A Meeting... [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting... [P, NK]

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:51 am
Vergil was relieved when Xuro said he would welcome him into the group, to help him become stronger. "Thanks you won't regret your decision." He would say to Xuro. There was then a long silence between the two, almost as if Xuro was focusing on something else. Vergil brushed it off and remained quiet, waiting for what would come next.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:53 am
Xuro then said, "ok get ready...." He then summoned Nero in front of him facing the boy. "Nero here he is. The Hyuuga boy I told you about..."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:57 am
"Hello there !" would Nero say smiling to the boy, after hearing what Xuro said... "Well, I am pretty sure Xuro told you about the organization, and you sure had something that interested him... I don't want to bother you, so I'll cut it short... What is the reason for you to join our organization, or what do you expect to become after joining ?"... Nero would wait for an answer from the boy, which wouldn't change much, as the goal of their clan wasn't something very much spesific. The question was merely to overcome his curiousity...
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:04 am
Vergil would be alarmed when a person suddently appeared out of thin air in front of him. Though his fear would subside a little once the person began asking him about the organization. Which led him to believe that he and Xuro must have been good friends. The person would then ask him why he wanted to join the village and what did he expect to come out of it. "Well, to simply state everything I want to join the organization to become stronger and after joining I expect to work for you guys and in return you can make me stronger." Vergil would say all of this while strring at the new person in front of him.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:11 am
Xuro would listened to what Nero asked and what was the reply of Vergil. Xuro thought that this boy has proven him self and is just as determine as they are. Xuro would normally remain silent and let Nero do his part of the "interrogation" but Xuro had to ask the boy something thats important. "You say you wish to become stronger. but what is your Ultimate Goal? There must be something your wish you reach or accomplish because just becoming stronger is an infinite objective. There is no end to it. So what is you Goal that you ultimately want to reach. We all have one so what is your?"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:09 pm
Nero wouldn't be satisfied with the Hyuuga clan member kid's answer neither. He would back Xuro's question up... "Exatly..." he would say, "What is the purpose of you becoming stronger ? Is it just to be stronger than anybody else ? Stronger than someone spesifically ? After all, any ninja would always want to be stronger, until they realise or think that they have reached their limit... Kid, there is a reason you don't see signs around with my face on them, saying "I want you in for my Botherhood.". We do't take everybody into our organization after all, just the ones we find worthy, that will promise us their loyalty, have a purpose and have an exceptional skill... You already meet the last and second requirements, being a ninja born into the Hyuuga, being a person who said those things... The first will be decided by us soon... And the third one is up to you...".
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:44 pm
Vergil would wrinkle his forehead a little when he was asked about his ultimate goal. He had expected to be asked that question, but he was still a little unsure on what to say. Should he say that he wanted to protect the village with his life, though that was a little too expected. He made up his mind finally and said, "My ultimate goal is to have enough power to protect those whom I find valuable in my life and if I failed at protecting them I need enough power to exact revenge on the ones responsible." Vergil would for the firt time gaze out of the eyes of the man in front of him. He had answered the question honestly, it was just the first time in a while he had put his emotions into words.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:03 pm
Xuro was listening to every word that the hyuuga has to say and looking at him closely, looking at how he said. Does he really mean it. Xuro would just remain silent and let Nero deal with him..
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:58 am
Nero would, this time, like and accept the Hyuuga clan member kid's words as an answer. "Well..." Nero said, "That's all I wanted to hear... Now, there are two more steps for someone who will join our organization... But first, I would like to repeat again... Even though our organization purposes to strengthen the members, it is lne that needs complete loyalty... As for the first of the last 2 steps is this... Now, don't fight the chakra, and accept this gift that is being given to you...". Nero would then mark Vergil with his special Curse Mark that he has put to anybody that has joined the Brotherhood of Light, named after his own nickname, and organization, the Curse Mark of Light...
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:39 pm
"I accept whatever is bestowed upon me and I pledge my loyalty to this group." Vergil would reply. He would then feel a warm sensation creep through his body. He would close his eyes and accept the gift, that the man was giving him. He would raise his arm from his side and feel his kneck with his hand. It was strangely warm. After all of this Vergil realized that he had never asked the man his name. "I know this is a little late, but what is your name?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum