Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:08 pmDenkitekiTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Meeting Myself (P) Empty Meeting Myself (P)

Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:08 am
Kirameki arrived in her tent. She had just gotten back from the hospital where she had received startling news. She was bipolar, and she might have Multiple Personality Disorder. Kira had always had her suspicions on the bipolar-ness, but not once had she thought she might have had more than one personality. If she did, what was this ‘other Kirameki’ like? Did she go by a different name? Did she like Sett? What about sweets? Or did she prefer sour things? And dog VS cat? Hm. Definatly cat, because no matter how different they were,  she just HATED dogs.

Kirameki sighed and plopped down on her mattress. She looked over to her mirror and said quietly, “Multiple Personality Disorder. So, there’s another me in me, huh?” Then suddenly, she felt like she was taken to the back of her mind, another presence moving forward. “Well, took you long enough to figure it out!" Kirameki heard herself say. "I’m Kazukana, one of your, well, you’s! By the way, yeah, Sett and sweets TOTALLY rock! And so do REALLY crazy things! Hey Kira, wanna go jump off a bridge? COME ON, IT’LL BE AWESOME! Wait, we don’t have any bridges. LET’S GO SKYDIVING! OR MOUNTAIN CLIMBING! OR GO PROPOSE TO SETT OR SOMETHING! C’MON!” she heard herself shout. “C’MOOOOON IT’S HARDCOOOREEEEE!!!!!!! HHHHAAAAAARRRRDDDDCCCOOOOORRRRREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" Kazukana screamed. Kazukana then took a back seat and let Kirameki come forth.

“Kazukana, we are NOT going bridge jumping, skydiving, or mountain climbing. And we are NOT going to propose to Sett! I don’t like him THAT much anyway! And I hate hardcore things. If you are really me you should know that,” Kirameki grumbled, wishing she could flick Kazukana.

“Denial, denial. You love him. Ah, but you see, I am you… but with a twist. I live inside you, but we are SOOOO TOTALLY DIFFERENT! See, where you are shy and sweet, IM BLUNT AND OUTGOING. Where you are quiet, I AM LOUD. Where you are smart, I AM NOT. Where you are kinda lame, I AM TOTALLY AWESOME! Where you like to hide your cat stuff, I EMBRACE IT. I AM THE CAT-MUTANT-HUMAN-GIRL, AND I LOVE IT. See, toooootally different. I am Kazukana, and you are Kirameki. Now, I can take a back seat most of the time, but from now on, I’m going to come out more. I decided to hide until you found out about me, BUT NOW I’M KNOWN AND HOME FREE BABY!” Kazukana ranted from the back of Kirameki’s mind.

Kirameki, who was in control right now, face-palmed and held her head in her hand. “So, Kazukana, if you could describe yourself in appearance, what would you want to look like?” she asked. Kazukana was silent for a moment and then responded, still in the back seat. “Well, I think I’d probably have long brown hair and hazel eyes. We’d have the same body type, facial features, and skin tones. I’d wear a short black skirt with brown tassels on the end and a black jacket over a pink shirt. Same boots as you, ‘cept my leggings only come up to mid-thigh. I’d also wear earrings with little puppies on them~ <3” she said, seemingly imagining herself.  Kirameki made a mental image of Kazukana, which Kazukana quickly moved into and used while she was in the back seat. “Uh huh, ok, we-WAIT. PUPPIES?! WE HATE DOGS!” Kirameki shouted aloud. Kazukana shook her head within Kirameki’s mind. “No, Kira, YOU hate dogs. I LOVE dogs, and puppies. SO CUTE! I LOVE HOW THEY SLOBBER ALL OVER YOU AND ANNOY YOU, KIRA-CHAN! Ooooh yeah, Kira-chan! I bet you’d LOVE for SETT to call you Kira-chan, huh? Huh? Huh? Yeahhhh I bet you would…” Kazukana taunted.

Kirameki blushed, a bit enraged. “Shut up you… you.. you FIGMENT. You arn;t reall anyway!!!” Kirameki shouted. Kazukana got a sly look in her eyes and cooed, “Oh, Kira-chan. But I am… I am as real as you are… IN FACT I THINK I’LL COME OUT NOW! MAYBE GO DO SOMETHING CRAZY. I’LL GO TAKE NERO-SENSEI’S WOLF OR STEP ON ONE OF HIRAKO’S BUGS! I’M SURE THEY’D HATE US FOR THAT!” Kazukana  roared at the end, pushing Kirameki to the back seat. “NOW I’M IN CONTROL, SUCKER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kirameki threw her hands up mentally, not wanting to do anything dangerous. “Fine, fine. You’re real, ok?” she said, defeated. “Call me by my name, Kira-chan,” Kazukana replyed, a smug grin upon their body’s face. Kirameki sighed in her mental world and replied, “Fine. You are real, Kazukana. Now can I have my body back?” she asked a little too sweetly. “Fine, you can have OUR body back. But I mean it when I say I will get one of those bugs. Creepy little things…” Kazukana said, switching back with Kirameki.

Kirameki smiled. It was nice to be in control of her body again. Suddenly an idea popped into her head. “Say, Kazukana, are there more of us? Like, more me’s?” Kirameki asked. “Well of course! There are a bunch of us, they just don’t feel like coming out right now and saying hi. Let’s see… There is Inkina the Glum, Orokana the Stupid, Henna the Funny, Oniyuri the Flower lover, Sukoshi the small, oh the list goes on. They call me Kazukana the blunt! By the way, your hair style kiiiinda sucks. Try pig-tails or a pony tail or something. Sloppy hair worn down is SOOO out of style, you know,” Kazukana said, successfully living up to her name. “Well,my dear Kira the lame, I’m going ot hit the hay. Coming out takes a lot outta me after 14 yers of not doing it. GOODNIGHT MY LAME OTHER MEEEE!!!!!!” and with that, Kazukina disappeared, leaving Kirameki a bit dumbfounded. Sure, the got the whole disappearing thing, but lame? KIRA THE LAME?!?!?! “LOOK KAZU, WE ARE THE SAME PERSON. AND I AM NOT LAME! I’M JUST NOT…. Exciting….” She trailed off, falling backwards onto her bed.

So, I do have Multiple Personalities. What’s more, I can see them and hear them while I am still conscious, and they have a whole social network and stuff inside me… Is this a normal case, or am I just tired… We’ll see in the morning….Kirameki yawed. She kicked off her shoes and crawled under the covers, not bothering to change. She needed a nap or something- sort out her head a little. It was getting dark anyway… Ugh. Kirameki had had a long day…

(OOC- Kirameki has met one of her many Multiple Personalities, Kazukana. I'll add them to her stat page as they are introduced.)

(OOC- Kirameki is able to see and communicate with her other personalities because she has a special case. It won't really affect anything. with her being able to communicate with them and all. Please just let it slide, as it's really not a big deal anyway)

Last edited by Kirameki Yokoshimana on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Yang Xiao Long
Yang Xiao Long
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Meeting Myself (P) Empty Re: Meeting Myself (P)

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:33 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum