Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Accepting him! {PRIVATE/KAIM} - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepting him! {PRIVATE/KAIM}

Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:54 pm
Calling a Hit.
My Post:
Jashin Kisuke wrote:The Doku Fumetsu blade was aimed for his neck to behead him. At the time Jashin used his Absolute Concentration so his will was strong as a predator.
Your Post:
Yoshimaru wrote:Kaim stood there filling a sword cut across his right arm leaving blood behind "You seem like a strong person kid I will look up to you when ever I get and the group"

OOC: You ignored the fact that my sword had swung to your neck attempting to cut through...FATALITY....

As Jashin's sword swung it would behead Kaim making his head fly way off from his body. Jashin would walk up to the head, taking his foot and crushing it. Turning he began to leave taking Kirigakure Rozario and finally making his escape into the other dimension, Jashin would warp there away from the field.
[Exit]
-Topic Ends-
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3250

Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:00 pm
occ: I dodge that if you will look at my post really good you will see but as for the arm cut I'm bleedingg really bad so yea)

exit
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:03 pm
(When your arm was cut I slashed your head off, J.S. your dead)
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Doku Fumetsu while his chakra was infused and White Fang, he used the white fang blade to hit the boy's arm as it would slide across his arm making a scar. The Doku Fumetsu blade was aimed for his neck to behead him. At the time Jashin used his Absolute Concentration so his will was strong as a predator.

Kaim dodge the sword that went across his neck but he couldn't dodge the sword that cut across his right arm leaving blood behind

The hit did not connect.
By the way, please be less vague in terms of what a 'dodge' is. Thanks.
Xenovia Raziel
Xenovia Raziel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:29 pm
Actually Lost, Kaim edited his post. Which is against the rules and worth of a ban.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:36 pm
That's true. There was something said on the CB about this though, can someone come in and verify? I think Makina was there.
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3250

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:57 am
Lost And the cbox xyxer told not to edit this topic http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t13054p10-a-new-idea-training-with-xyxer-p-nk#105619

And yoshimaru is dead cause the hit still took his head off no matter what....
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum