Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Accepting him! {PRIVATE/KAIM} Empty Accepting him! {PRIVATE/KAIM}

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:11 pm
It was another long midnight in Kirigakure, the tides were brought up by the shore. Jashin was walking along the shore with his two swords, Doku Fumetsu and White fang to chop up some meat to eat. He would make fire works with flash bombs he had in his pocket while putting on his goggles. Today he had invited a shinobi to come to the beach to see him to work some business out. His 'so called' Boss, Gawain was pretty much his wings to success. Maybe there would be someone today? He would stand up sighing with his goggles on looking to a man coming this way.
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3250

Accepting him! {PRIVATE/KAIM} Empty Re: Accepting him! {PRIVATE/KAIM}

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:18 pm
Kaim was walking along the sea and he saw this young boy standing there with goggles on his face so kaim approached the boy with his long sword across his shoulder and his dark jacket collar up with a lazy look on kaim face he stood there and front of the young boy "Now let's talk business" Kaim said and a lazy voice...
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:20 pm
Jashin looked to the man, tipping his hat and spoke, "Alright so I heard you wanted to join a guild..." he said without knowledge. Jashin was pretty clueless as well. He looked at the man with his eye full of pride. "To test you are going to be useful I want to see your skills, can you block a sword?".
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:25 pm
"I can do anything with my skill" Kaim said and a lazy voice as he grabbed his sword off his back and look at the boy with a lazy face...

"Know when do I start blocking swords" Kaim said as he started to laugh...
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:28 pm
"Excellent..." Off the bat, Jashin dasheded to him focusing chakra in his feet, he took out a flash bomb and threw it at him, this would cause a large source of light that would blind him as it exploded in the middle of the two. But Jashin had goggles on, so he was protected. As Jashin came towards him he would use his White Fang to block his katana and move it to the side. With Doku Fumetsu he would attempt to take a slice at his neck which would cut down deep and leave fatal wounds. Especially with poison leaking off of Doku Fumetsu

Flash Bomb:

Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:47 pm
The flash light made kaim eyes burn so he hopped to the left with his dark jacket swaying to the left he was looking at the boy with a smile on his face then kaim stood up laughing at the boy "Smart move kid" Kaim says with laugher...
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:07 pm
"Heh I can do better" Jashin would say cockily still holding his blades, "Shinobi should have a way to boost there power, I'll give you a chance now to show me what you have in store, remember all out.." Jashin would say getting ready.
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:41 pm
Kaim just stood there looking at the young boy... Kaim really want to show what he can do so he hopped and the air pulling out his kunai that was inside his boots throwing it at the young ninja and when kaim landed from throwing the kunai past the ninja he did his jutsu "GENTLE FIST" Kaim said as he did his gentle fist jutsu on the ninja back kaim putted all of his strength behind that jutsu so it could maybe have the boy on the ground for an long time but if the boy if the young boy dodge this jutsu kaim was going to cut him up with his sword...

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t13027-kaim-s-jutsus-training
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen

Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:50 pm
Jashin saw the boy's moves easily, as the man suddenly jumped up from the ground Jashin still with his goggles on threw a flash bomb straight at him as he side stepped the kunai. As Jashin had seen his unique doujutsu, he took both of his swords, Doku Fumetsu while his chakra was infused and White Fang, he used the white fang blade to hit the boy's arm as it would slide across his arm making a scar. The Doku Fumetsu blade was aimed for his neck to behead him. At the time Jashin used his Absolute Concentration so his will was strong as a predator.
[Stats]
Health: Immortality
Chakra: 10 +50 = 60
Stamina: 20
Speed: 27 [+30] = 57
Strength: 10 [+10] = 20
Doku Fumetsu = ()'s
Absolute Concetration = []'s
Yoshimaru
Yoshimaru
Citizen

Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Kaim dodge the sword that went across his neck but he couldn't dodge the sword that cut across his right arm leaving blood behind "You seem like a strong person kid I will look up to you when ever I get and the group"Kaim said with pain inside his voice, With a smile on kaim's face he hopped air landing right behind the boy were his kunai flew with his old long sword on the outside of his dark jacket and a kunai inside kaim's left hand kaim was ready to show the young ninja what he can do...

With a smile on kaim's face he hopped and front of the boy while he was doing that kaim pulled out his long sword that he had for a long time,"I hope this can work" Kaim said as he threw his kunai at the boy leg the kunai will cut the boy on his right leg and have him with a scar just like kaim if he don't dodge the kunai...

While kaim threw his kunai at the ninja if the boy would have dodge the kunai kaim had his sword ready...

Last edited by Yoshimaru on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum