Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Family Reunion [Prim, Light. Ask to join] - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Reunion [Prim, Light. Ask to join]

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:36 am
When they arrived at the bar, Chishiki ordered a water with lemon.
he would take a few sips.
''Ahhh, It's cold'' he would say and smile afterwards. He would then look at Primrose. ''So Prim, do you not remember anything from our short childhood?'' he would ask, he remembered a bit, not much, but just a bit. He remembered Habee, then he was sure on that Primrose was one he knew.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Family Reunion [Prim, Light. Ask to join] - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Reunion [Prim, Light. Ask to join]

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:45 am
Prim looked at Chishiki and tried to think. She got a bit of a headache towards the back of her head. "No I really don't remember you, I can remember some other people I grew up with like Viper and nightshade, but I don't remember anyone else." Prims mind drifted off in thought. He remembered her, but she had not a single recollection of them. "Can you remember anything that happened when we were together Chishiki?" She asked hoping maybe an event would jog her memory.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:20 am
''Well ...'' he would say pausing.
''I remember the time when we played together, but it was some time ago. i was 4 years old, it was the year before my parents moved to Kumogakure. They where living here, but left. They wanted to see the world, they're still alive, though, they do not move away from Kumogakure, they stayed at Kumo ... But I wanted to visit the rest of the family ... but it ended up with death ... cruelty and sorrow, but my eyes finally awakened! But it still don't know what they're for ...'' he would say and look at Primrose.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:41 am
"I don't recall anything, but you just said you awakened your eyes." Prim noted as she closed her eyes, then opened them back up revealing three tomoe sharingan. "It took a lot for me to awaken mine. "Do you even now the slightest bit about them and how to use them at all?" Prim asked as she closed her eyes and opened them back up to reveal her regualr blue eyes.
"I could probably help you learn how to ise them if you want." Prim added drinking th last of her tea.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:01 pm
''I have no idea how to deal or use them. Any tips?'' he would say while sipping at his water. He would look at Primrose, he knew how to activate them, but he didn't know what they're for, or what they can do. Chishiki would just sit there and wait for Primrose.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:56 pm
Since not many ppeople were around Prim decided to show him how to turn his eyes on and off. "Okay, close your eyes and picture your chakra being water, and flowingaway from your eyes. Now when you open them, they should be off. If you turn them on. Close your eyes and picture the chakra as water and filling your eyes up. That's the most important step to remember." Prim told him as she looked at him. No one was in the drink bar with them except the employees now, so they could practice a little more.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:37 am
''Thing is, I already know how to activate them, but I don't know the purpose of these eyes'' he would say, he activated his eyes to show her that he knew how to activate them, though, he didn't have the knowledge of these eyes, what they could do, or what they where for.
''What are the purpose of these eyes? I don't know a lot about them'' he would say.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:01 am
"A wise man once said, these eyes come at a price. The point of them is to help in battle. They can measure speed and you can see chakra with them. I see so far you have one tomoe, you can see chakra networks, when you look at a person with your sharingan, I am guessing they look like a big jumble of light bulbs with glowing wires." Prim said smiling at him and looking at his eyes.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:17 pm
Chishiki would stare at Primrose, he would analyze her body and then he saw some blue wries, like tubes, inside her body with flowing energy. Was that the chakra system? If it was, it was amazing to see and analyze. There wasn't much about the eyes he was needed to know, he would just think about his eyes as a gift from the past. He would look at Primrose, he would smile and drink the rest of his water. His eyes glazed around.
''Sooo ... What's going on today? I've only met Habee, and that was it.'' he would say and look around from the bar view.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:30 pm
"I am not related to Habee to am I?" Prim asked as she began to wonder if she was related to even more people and didn't know. "Like I said the only people I know I am related to is Viper and Echo. I know they are my cousins. I wish i could remember you, you seem nice!" Prim said taking a sip of the water she had ordered with her tea!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum