Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Family Reunion [Prim, Light. Ask to join] Empty Family Reunion [Prim, Light. Ask to join]

Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:38 am
The sun was shining, Chishiki was still crying a bit. His head band on his forehead, having a picture of the clouds. His red shirt, green t-shirt underneath, his green cap, his gray shorts and his sandals. His tears was falling, today was the worst day of his life. Knowing the death of the family, that was the worst thing that he'd experienced today, though he'd awakened the 1st tomoe of the sharingan. He was proud to have that awakened, but he didn't know what to use it for, he didn't feel anything strange, other than that, he could track his tear drops when he was crying next to Habee. He could see the movement in a high speed view, but that was maybe just his imagination, who other than Chishiki would know? But as he was walking through the streets of Konoha, he saw a shadow getting nearer. It was a girl, he hadn't seen her before, who was she?
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Family Reunion [Prim, Light. Ask to join] Empty Re: Family Reunion [Prim, Light. Ask to join]

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:16 am
Primrose walked through the streets of Konoha after a rough evening of training. She was more exhausted than anything but decided to take a nice long walk to clear her mind. Upon crossing into a street she saw a younf boy who looked very sad. "Hey are you okay? Whats wrong?" Prim asked looking down at the kid.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Family Reunion [Prim, Light. Ask to join] Empty Re: Family Reunion [Prim, Light. Ask to join]

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:27 am
He walked by the girl, he was only 7, though he had gained the rank of Genin. He looked upon the girl, his sharingan still active, he didn't know how to deactivate them, he had nearly just gained them at a conversation with Habee. His red 1 tomoe sharingan looked up upon the girl. That voice, he remembered the voice. He would look upon the girl, analyzing her, from top to toe, she had only gained the height and the new set of cloth, though, Chishiki still remembered her, he could remember the voice he heard once, a long time ago. The face and the structure, she was someone he would never forget, a good friend, like a sister. He wanted to ask into her, ask who she was, if it really was her.
''I'm okay ...'' he would say, wiping off the last tears. He would look at her, his eyes felt really dry now of all the crying from last encounter with another Uchiha. His eyes, staring into the sun. He would feel the sorrow of death again, he was missing all his family, now dead ...
''It's like I've seen you before, may i please ask for your name?'' he would say kindly, still with a crumbled voice. He would look at her and try to pull out a smile, it was hard to do ... But at last, it would appear.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:44 am
There were three things she noticed right off. The first was his Kumo head band, second he was a kid and third he was an Uchiha. Since he was apparently not from here and didn't look like he had anyone with him, she decided to walk and talk with him to make sure he would be ok. "My name is Primrose Uchiha, but I go by Prim." She said to him. Even though Prim didn't recognize him, he seemed like a nice enough person to talk to.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:23 pm
As he heard the name 'Primrose' a spark in his eyes appeard, he remembered the girl, a girl from his family! A family member, not dead! He would smile and jump up in a hug. He would smile and cry once again with joy, tears of joy ran down his cheeks as he said the words ''Primmy! I remember you! It's me! Little Chishiki, who's parents that moved to Kumogakure!'' he would say. He would remember Primrose, maybe Prim had forgot who he was, it was also long time since he was in Kumo and not in Konoha with his family. He finally found a family member that he remembered, he cried with joy, still. He would smile and jump down again, he would look happily at Primrose. He wiped the tears off his cheeks. He smiled again and looked at Primrose.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:35 pm
Primrose was at a loss for words, the only family she remembered was Viper and his brothers. "I don't really remember you, but if you say we are ok." The kid seemed excited that she was related to him and she didn't want to make him sad again. He had stopped crying and she was glad for that. "I am sorry I don't remember you but we can hang out and talk if you want to." She hugged the small child and then backed off to let him lead the way to their destination.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:14 pm
''You don't remember me? Well, I remember everything really clear now. It was few years ago, before I even learned to speak or write properly. Maybe 2-3 years ago? I don't remember that.'' he would say, excited.
He would look at the girl, Primrose, as she was known as. He was looking at any direction, but there was not any place that he was looking for, he just walked around in Konoha, trying to find more Uchihas that he was related to or remembered. He looked at Primrose. ''Where do you want to go? I'm not busy'' he would say, smiling at Primrose.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:31 am
"Well we could go grab a drink or go out for a bite to eat. We could also just walk around the village. Anything is ok with me I already dd my training for the day." Prim said smiling at the young kid. She knew a lot of the Uchiha were just clansmen, but now if she was related to him, she was beginning to wonder how they were related and what he knew about her. He was from Kumo she was from Konoha, but she was sure it was an interesting story indeed.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:10 am
''Hm ... I'm a bit Thirsty, how 'bout you?'' he would say and grab Primrose's hand and run to the nearest bar at the area.

[Short Though]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:21 am
As Prim allowed the young boy to drag her along, she realized if he had been older and a stranger she probably would have knocked him out. But it was little Chishiki Uchiha, and since he was excited, she let him drag her around. As they arrived at the bar, Prim ordered a cup of hot tea for herself, "What do you want to drink Chi?" She asked him having given her new found friend a nickname.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum